X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
    ust don't watch his Bohemian Grove doc. It kinda sucks the life out of the whole globalist elite conspiracy when you see what's really going on there...
    "Sucks" being the key word there, apparently

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

The whole thing is absurd. And no women allowed. At all. What's the point of having a secret club of millionaires if you can't have the best hookers money can buy? The men there can't all be gay. Regardless, when you see what's really going on there in their ceremonies and stuff it's laughable.
      Last edited by DONNIEP; 03-14-2013, 10:47 PM.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nitro Express
        LOL! Yeah I wear the tin hat occasionally myself. As weird as this life is, shit wouldn't it be a hoot if Icke turned out to be telling the truth? LOL!
        I've heard him at length...

He's interesting and he ties it all together well, even the reptilian stuff...

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

Well, we do know that at least ONE reptile alien successfully infiltrated the US government........

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

David Icke Full Interview 2-12-2013

Comment

• Angel
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Headly1984
              A- I am not gay and I am not passionate about gay rights issues - it is too complex a subject to just say yeah to gay

why do you care - are you gay or do you have gay brother/sister ?

I used to work for a rights agency - gay is a complex issue

leathermen want to wear all leather all the time and be protected for their fetish
              transgendered
              transsexual
              crossdressers
              and then the statistics of gay men and the # of partners they have compared to lesbians or heterosexuals on par is staggering-factor in the mental health issues are more prevalent in gays and so is substance abuse and alcoholism
              - and now with new drugs the younger gay males are living dangerously and having just as many gay sex partners as back in the hey day of the 70's/early 80's-it is a free for all so I read - many do not care if they go HIV cause the new meds keep people going for decades infected

too much for me to just say yeah - the sub groups of the LGBT are too complex to deal with for me - I will let the LGBT crowd champion their own rights
              - if gay = pretty much same as hetero but gay- it might be easy to just say sure
              - but gay males get around to put it mildly - and the transgendered that want to wear clothes of the opposite sex to the work place ... men dressed as women ..ugh..

it is not a simple issue & one I just let pass by - can't save em all Hasslehof
              Funny, all the gay young men I know are in committed relationships. And I know a lot. As for transgendered people, if you looked at their chromosomal makeup, you would realize just how deceiving looks can be. Cross-dressers don't fall under the gay umbrella
              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Every time somebody drags out the "gay men have hundreds of sex partners" bullshit, I know where their heads are at.

Add that to the anti-semitism and Opus Dei fanaticism expressed by that poster, and I'm seriously wondering what the fuck he's doing on this website at all.

I just don't see the connection between Van Halen and extremist hate groups.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
                  Every time somebody drags out the "gay men have hundreds of sex partners" bullshit, I know where their heads are at.
                  Been there, done that, eh ??

Comment

• Nitro Express
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Aug 2004

Where I live is supposed to be a paranormal and UFO hot spot. LOL! If you look at a list of so called vortexes we sometimes show up on the list with Sedona Arizona, Mount Shasta, and Trout Lake, WA. LOL! We have a bit of that new age/UFO crowd here. More like neo hippie nature freaks actually. I guess Lawrence Rockefeller was into it as well. He used to have a ranch here. Maybe our reptilian alien is Dick Cheney. He has a home here.
                    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Icke says Cheney and algore are shape shifting holograms...

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Icke makes Alex Jones look sane, by comparison.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Nitro Express
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

I think David Icke is a very good presenter. He does a real good job of explaining things. Alex Jones comes off as a guy who forgot to take his medication.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Aug 2004

Icke says Cheney and algore are shape shifting holograms...
                            I think that describes most politicians.

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Originally posted by Headly1984
                              A- I am not gay and I am not passionate about gay rights issues - it is too complex a subject to just say yeah to gay

why do you care - are you gay or do you have gay brother/sister ?

I used to work for a rights agency - gay is a complex issue

leathermen want to wear all leather all the time and be protected for their fetish
                              transgendered
                              transsexual
                              crossdressers
                              and then the statistics of gay men and the # of partners they have compared to lesbians or heterosexuals on par is staggering-factor in the mental health issues are more prevalent in gays and so is substance abuse and alcoholism
                              - and now with new drugs the younger gay males are living dangerously and having just as many gay sex partners as back in the hey day of the 70's/early 80's-it is a free for all so I read - many do not care if they go HIV cause the new meds keep people going for decades infected

too much for me to just say yeah - the sub groups of the LGBT are too complex to deal with for me - I will let the LGBT crowd champion their own rights
                              - if gay = pretty much same as hetero but gay- it might be easy to just say sure
                              - but gay males get around to put it mildly - and the transgendered that want to wear clothes of the opposite sex to the work place ... men dressed as women ..ugh..

it is not a simple issue & one I just let pass by - can't save em all Hasslehof

It's not complexed at all. I have gay friends. And bi friends. Their marrige has never affected my life negatively in any way. Or any of their other activities. They are actually the ONLY married friends I have.
                              Give it 50 years, you'll get there ;-)

And even if you aren't passionate about gay rights, can't you see the connection between acceptance and a better and more humane society all together?
                              The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Aug 2004

My teenage daughter ran away. My fine young son has turned out gay. It would be ok on any other day...

Comment

Working...