X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
    I'll bet you were OK with amnesty in 1986, right?
    To be honest, FORD, I was 13 in 1986 and was more interested in comic books and other things a 13 year old boy in the 1980s was interested in than politics. I liked Reagan at that age, about as much as a young teen could like a president. But if I had been 39 in 1986, I would have said "no way".

Comment

• SunisinuS
      Crazy Ass Mofo
      • May 2010

Originally posted by Warham
      The Democrats rammed Obamacare through Congress and it's shit and now they are trying to ram through Obamamnesty and it'll be shit too.

It's main components have not happened as yet. So your proof that it is shit?

I have degrees and 10+ experience in Insurance. I have lived (not "stationed") in other countries that have very similar plans....they work. This current "Health Care" thing in duh US, does no one any favors. It needs to be changed or it will bankrupt you and everyone you know.

Your resume to make your case based upon your experience?

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-04-2013, 11:27 PM. Reason: * Rush Limbaugh and Sean Hannity telling you it is shit is NOT "your" experience.
      Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SunisinuS

It's main components have not happened as yet. So your proof that it is shit?

I have degrees and 10+ experience in Insurance.

Your resume to make your case based upon your experience?

It's shit. Period.

I don't give a fuck if you got "degrees". People that work at McDonald's have degrees.

Comment

• SunisinuS
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • May 2010

It's shit. Period.

I don't give a fuck if you got "degrees". People that work at McDonald's have degrees.
          Ahhh...gotcha....great logic!

You win based upon your superior intellect...Well Played Sir! Your experience is a shining beacon lighting us to the way to glory and success! And in defense of those that work at Mcdickie D's...at least people with degrees had to provide a reasoned argument to graduate with one...for years.

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-04-2013, 11:37 PM. Reason: I think I just got convinced that abortion is good policy.
          Can't Control your Future. Can't Control your Friends. The women start to hike their skirts up. I didn't have a clue. That is when I kinda learned how to smile a lot. One Two Three Fouir fun ter thehr fuur.

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

It's shit. Period.

People that work at McDonalds also have healthcare.

....in every country but the US.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Warham
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

OK, let's just talk about the basics first if you want "logic".

The program hasn't even been implemented yet and it's already going to cost the federal government 1.8 Trillion dollars, almost twice the initial estimate. That doesn't even factor in other things that haven't been accounted for. This might cost two, three or four times that amount by the time it really is in full gear.

Who is going to pay for that, using your "degrees" and "10+ years in Insurance"?

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

....in every country but the US.
                FORD, McDonald's was one of the many companies who were initially given a waiver from Obamacare a couple years ago.

If they hadn't, they would already be cutting full-time employees to part-time like many other companies are doing to side-step the law.
                Last edited by Warham; 04-04-2013, 11:50 PM.

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

Some do...

McDonalds is also an Obamacare waiver recipient...

Comment

• SunisinuS
                    Crazy Ass Mofo
                    • May 2010

The program hasn't even been implemented yet and it's already going to cost the federal government 1.8 Trillion dollars, almost twice the initial estimate. That doesn't even factor in other things that haven't been accounted for. This might cost two, three or four times that amount by the time it really is in full gear.

Who is going to pay for that, using your "degrees" and "10+ years in Insurance"?
                    In Insurance we have Actuaries, the more people the better the tables look, look at any Life Insurance Premium....how can they offer that at "Dime a Day"?

I am sorry if my experience is a joke to you, I can only tell you what a successful person has done educating themselves and the experience gained by living on 4 of the 7.

/shrug

You just keep fearing change, that is normal, but I can tell you from experience...having everyone covered by healthcare is not scary.

Sorry. Just True.

I hope you get what you want....less people covered and more people around you sick....do you have a bed in your home for family members not covered if we go back?
                    You will be their own personal hero!

If you not are concerned about the cost...you will not care will you? Or should they just die...and decrease the surplus population? But Damn, that first hospital emergency room visit that just bankrupted your kid's education and ruined your credit trying to help....see you on the bowery curb! Or should you just cook grandma up for beef (stringy) stew make it quicker and easier?

Don't get me wrong...I admire your ability to care about nobody but yourself and that immediate circle that sucks your dick and tells you that you are great....it seems the other people are someone you will get to later....Invite me to your Thanksgiving Dinner....I am a big guy...and we will use your "survival of the fittest" mantra that Rush Limbaugh gave you. Lol I will eat the food off your plate, fuck your wife, and throw you off the roof...after all, I am bigger stronger and faster than you Warham. Wanna Bet how your philosophy will play out before the big game? Gimme an Invite.

GL!

Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-04-2013, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Warham
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Mar 2004

In Insurance we have Actuaries, the more people the better the tables look, look at any Life Insurance Premium....how can they offer that at "Dime a Day"?

I am sorry if my experience is a joke to you, I can only tell you what a successful person has done educating themselves and the experience gained by living on 4 of the 7.

/shrug

You just keep fearing change, that is normal, but I can tell you from experience...having everyone covered by healthcare is not scary.

Sorry. Just True.

I hope you get what you want....less people covered and more people around you sick....do you have a bed in your home for family members not covered if we go back?

You will be their own personal hero!

GL!

No, I don't fear change, unless it's Obama's change.

I can ask the question again because you didn't answer it the first time. If Obamacare costs keep increasing like the CBO says it will (from 900B to 1.8T and beyond) and the government is forced to make hard cuts, what will happen?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Why weren't you asking these questions when the Chimp was invading half the Middle East for no good reason, 10 years ago?

At least Obamacare - seriously flawed though it is - attempts to move slightly forward toward the goal of affordable healthcare for every American. What did the trillions of dollars wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan get us?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• SunisinuS
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • May 2010

No, I don't fear change, unless it's Obama's change.

I can ask the question again because you didn't answer it the first time. If Obamacare costs keep increasing like the CBO says it will (from 900B to 1.8T and beyond) and the government is forced to make hard cuts, what will happen?
                          We will cut half of Congress's healthcare and their salaries....agreed that would be a good start?

And we will cut Gerrymandering funds from the Replublicans "National" committee...will that help as well?

I would rather seen Grandma's hip replacement covered (even it was your grandma) out of my taxes than one more Mitch McConnell Public "Service" Announcement.

Oops?

Lol Richest country in the world...and Canada seems to be able to do it.....wild your logic....so let's spend more public money on healthcare in the US than ANY OTHER DEVELOPED NATION.

Double Oops.
                          Last edited by SunisinuS; 04-05-2013, 12:02 AM.

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

If you not are concerned about the cost...you will not care will you? Or should they just die...and decrease the surplus population? But Damn, that first hospital emergency room visit that just bankrupted your kid's education and ruined your credit trying to help....see you on the bowery curb! Or should you just cook grandma up for beef (stringy) stew make it quicker and easier?

GL!

Seniors like grandma were already covered by Medicare. Since Obamacare raids Medicare to the tune of $700+B, maybe Grandma might not be able to get some of those tests and treatments like she could before. Medicare will be unable to pay out to hospitals like it could before and doctors will soon stop taking Medicare/Medicaid patients, leaving poor grandma unable to get any care whatsoever. A majority of doctors polled (something like 75%) have already said they were going to cut back on Medicare patients.

Comment

• FORD
                              ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Since Obamacare raids Medicare to the tune of $700+B,
                              Bullshit....

Republicans claim the president’s $716 billion “cuts” to Medicare hurt the program’s finances. But the opposite is true. These cuts in the future growth of spending prolong the life of the Medicare trust fund, stretching the program’s finances out longer than they would last otherwise. Mitt Romney has claimed that President Barack Obama has “robbed” Medicare. Rep. Paul Ryan, Romney’s running mate, said Obama “turned Medicare into a piggy bank to fund Obamacare,” promising to “stop the raid on Medicare.” And the Republican National Committee is promoting on its website a feature it calls “Obama’s Countdown to Medicare’s Bankruptcy,”
                              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

Why weren't you asking these questions when the Chimp was invading half the Middle East for no good reason, 10 years ago?

At least Obamacare - seriously flawed though it is - attempts to move slightly forward toward the goal of affordable healthcare for every American. What did the trillions of dollars wasted in Iraq and Afghanistan get us?
                                Iraq is half the Middle East?

Our deficits were nowhere near as bad 10 years ago. Bush's budget deficits were in the low hundreds of millions compared to Obama's trillion-plus deficits.

Comment

Working...