Ha Ha.....Bitch's Presidential Run Under Investigation.....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Warham
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

You may be on to something. When I watch O'Reilly on occasion, Colmes even gets smacked around by his sister-in-law.

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Warham
      There's a reason why it's not Hannity and Colmes any longer, much like there's a reason that Air America was a failure. Boring!
      I can remember when it was Barry Farber and Alan Colmes. Back in the roaring 90's when liberals and conservatives had their debates but both thought they were going to get rich quick in .com shares and flipping houses. The one common trait both liberals and conservatives have is they both are greedy. When they both get screwed by the banks they blame each other and while they are busy at that, the banks roll on another condom to fuck them up the ass some more. If another bailout won't be tolerated, we will do a bail in. We will just steal it from your accounts ala MF Global and Cypress. The liberals and conservatives will really be at each other's throats then. Blaming each other while the bankers kick back, laugh, and buy another yacht. The sale of luxury goods is at an all time high right now. Greed is good when the majority of the population are too stupid to figure it out. I can't figure it out. When their heads hurt they turn on the game or wonder if Kim Kardashian's butt got bigger.
      Last edited by Nitro Express; 03-31-2013, 02:06 AM.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Working...