Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Fairwrning
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

If he picks Miami..he is trying to upstage D Wade...not exactly a " team" player...why not say it 2 days ago

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

He looks like he wants to crawl out of his skin...he's picking Miami...

and he knows he's a fucking douchebag...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

This show is a fucking joke...

get this...6 million in adspace for the show...

2.5 million going to the boys and girls club...

wonder where that other money is going?
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Jim Gray...

This guy is a shitty reporter...but always gets this shit?

They must ask the smarmiest reporter out there...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Just fucking tell us already...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Are you still a nailbiter?...

Fuck You LeBron...and your fucking move to Miami...what a dick...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

They made this decision four years ago...

TV off...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

If there is any justice in this world...any justice...

The Heat will never win a fucking title.

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Oh, joy. As if the past three weeks haven't been a never ending parade of stories by our local media speculating on this, now it's confirmed. Terrific. Now all the ninnies that didn't know Miami even had a basketball team will be showing up claiming to be lifelong fans, even those born before 1988.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Fairwrning
                      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                      • Jan 2004

Good job Lebron... I quote.." its not about sharing. Its about individual spotlights.".... and he said this in front of the boys and girls club of America...the room grew silent.... Miami is now the most hated team in the land..

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

You know what...I gotta be honest here...I'm tired...

not sick and tired...but just tired...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                          Good job Lebron... I quote.." its not about sharing. Its about individual spotlights.".... and he said this in front of the boys and girls club of America...the room grew silent.... Miami is now the most hated team in the land..
                          I fucking loved that...dead fucking silence...a couple of groans...

What a piece of shit...

and you know what...there's no remorse there...look at him...none...

Notice he specified Akron as his hometown...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                            • Jan 2004

I hope all the kids that look up to this guy got the message..No matter how well your hometown treats you, no matter how much you needed them to get you where you are now...coming to your high school games and getting your talent out there for the world to see...giving you millions of dollars to play in the NBA by drafting you right out of high school..offering you the world to stay..you need to look out for #1..get a title or your life is a failure..fuck off Lebron..you actually surpassed T.O

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Yeah, not exactly inspiring in a "thousand points of light" sort of way. It's pretty fitting that he should be coming to an area renown for the selfishness, utter lack of compassion and "me first" attitude of it's populace.

And with that, I'm off to sleep. G'night, gang.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                              ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

"You become a champion as a team..."

the irony...

they paint themselves in a corner trying to put a fucking team around him...

"to my real fans out there..."

LeBron...you don't have any real fans...

Comment

Working...