Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

You know...Millwood's turning into an interesting pitcher...minus the injury of course...ERA under 3...and if he could get some fucking run support...

love the pen...

and damn if the starters aren't groovin' right now...

I'd still feel a whole lot better if they could get their mits on another starter...perhaps to take Westbrook's slot...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

What's that Make Cleveland this year in intraleague games?...10-2?
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

the upper deck was almost completely empty, and that little funny section out in left field was empty too. if the game was at the old stadium, there would have been seven sections full.

i took that last pic just before the rain delay. it wasn't very long, maybe fifteen minutes. no sooner they get the tarp rolled up it started raining again, but the ump said game on.
        Last edited by twonabomber; 06-17-2005, 01:18 AM.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

As it stands right now twona...I'm looking at the 4th of July games...against Detroit...or more likely...the 14th, 15th and 16th against the Black Sox...during my birthday...and could be an interesting series...if things continue to progress...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Milwood got his 100th win of his career tonight.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• twonabomber
              formerly F A T
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i'm busy on the 3rd but could probably make it on the 2nd and 4th. maybe we can get that bum Von Halen to town too.

i'm on vacation the first couple weeks of July, i go back on the 15th.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

I flipped on the tube and saw a runner on second in the ninth...with none out...and was a might concerned...good to see Wickman shut that down...and get Millwood a good win...after his first inning struggles...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I'll let you know...would be good to get Vonnie down to a game...to see a real team...lmfao...

Comment

• twonabomber
                    formerly F A T
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah, being up there in Detroit without real baseball and football must suck.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

The 4th may be logistically impossible for me...I know my parents are coming down here on the 29th...and are usually here for the fourth...but I'm going to try and talk my dad into heading home early...so we can hit that game...

I'll let you know in this thread by tomorrow...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Yo twona...their hockey team is undefeated this year though...

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah, them and everyone else!

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Hey...you gotta look on the bright side...lmfao...

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i forgot.

they played ATBL when Boone came to the plate.

(obligitary DLR/classic VH reference)

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

It looked a bit like Boone is looking more comfortable at the plate...hopefully it will continue to translate...

I look up and down that lineup and see Boone's average...Blake's average...Martinez of course...and think...

if they heat up...and the pitching stays sound...there are going to be some troubled teams coming down the stretch...

Sizemore and Peralta are both picking it up a bit...hope it carries over...

Boone with the CVH tune...gotta love that...how can he not improve...

Comment

Working...