Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ALinChainz
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jan 2004

Magic couldn't have been the next Jordan, he was already there.

Magic and Bird saved the league, Magic couldn't do no wrong.

LeBron couldn't take any of the blame, not with his numbers.

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

Why is Kobe taking blame for LA's bad season with his numbers, then?

2nd in the league in scoring?

I don't think 28, 6, and 6 are bad numbers. In fact the only two guys in the league who had those kinds of numbers were Kobe and LeBron.

Comment

• Warham
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Mar 2004

YR TM G GS MIN FG FG% 3P 3P% FT FT% STL BLK TO PF DQ OFF DEF TOT AST PTS

03-04 Lal 65 64 37.6 7.9-18.1 .438 1.1-3.3 .327 7.0-8.2 .852 1.7 0.4 2.6 2.7 0.0 1.6 3.9 5.5 5.1 24.0

04-05 Lal 66 66 40.7 8.7-20.1 .433 2.0-5.9 .339 8.2-10.1 .816 1.3 0.8 4.1 2.6 0.0 1.4 4.5 5.9 6.0 27.6

Kobe actually had a better year statistically this year than last year, when Shaq was still with the team.

Comment

• ALinChainz
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Kobe couldn't get anyone else involved. The offense was designed around him and look at his woeful shooting percentage.

Kobe doesn't have it in him to get the players around him to play for him as well as with him.

Who is going to bust hump at all when they already know who is taking the shot?

Of course he is going to have somewhat of a better season without Shaq because Shaq would HAVE to get his touches, and the offense run through him sometimes, the kick outs, etc.

Comment

• Warham
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Mar 2004

Woeful?

He shot .438 last year WITH Shaq and .433 this year WITHOUT. It's negligible.

His assists were UP this year.

If he averages 6 assists a game being totally selfish, what would he do if he passed the ball? 12-15 a game?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Fuck Kobe...this isn't his thread...lmfao...

and we've beat this dead horse into the ground...
              "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Mar 2004

That's right POJO.

Let's just all agree that Kobe's been manhandled by the media, and we'll move on to LeBron's game.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

I will agree to this...

Kobe's not as bad as we think he is...

Kobe's not as good as you think he is...

and leave it at that...

He's being manhandled by the media because he's a dipshit...

HE SHOULD take lessons from Jordan...who banged white chicks for 20 years without getting caught...

As far as the shit that he was taking for not being a team player...again...there's truth to it...probably not as much as I think...but more than you think...
                  "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Yep, the answer usually is always in the middle somewhere.

And you are right about Jordan. He might still be behind Wilt the Stilt in off the court scoring though, still.

I think Wilt said he scored 20,000 off the court, 30,000 on the court.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

yep...he said he banged 20 grand...something we can all aspire to...

amazing he didn't get AIDS...lmfao...

equally amazing that there aren't any women corroborating that story...

Comment

• Warham
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Mar 2004

Yeah, maybe we can shave a few zeroes off the end of that number to get a more realistic figure.

Maybe he meant to say he was seeing the same girls in every town he played in and banged them 20,000 times total. LOL

Somebody said that if he banged 20,000 during his 13 year career, that would have amounted to a little over four chicks a night. I don't know how he averaged 30 and 22 when he was working so hard on his off time.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Christ dude...he coulda averaged...60 and 45...lmfao...what a bozo...

great player though...of course...it helps to be 7 foot in a league of 5 footers...

Comment

• Warham
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Mar 2004

Shit maybe that 100 point game wasn't so hard after all!

Maybe he took a night off from banging those four chicks.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

My...how threads can travel in different directions...where to we go from here?

How Mikan wore glasses because he fucked himself blind?

Comment

• Warham
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Mar 2004

LMAO.

We should really be discussing that phenom that is playing in Cleveland.

Comment

Working...