X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Va Beach VH Fan
    ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    • Dec 2003

Come on now Tribe....

Lord knows, there's nothing else on this earth that I would want to see LESS (and will refuse to watch MORE) that Yanks/Sox....

I like their chances with CC and Carmona....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Great game last night...

Still...you have to be worried a bit about Boston hammering Carmona and Sabathia...

Should be another good one tomorrow night...

Of course...they had to freakin' ruin it...

It was a good game...so what did they say?

"It's like a Boston/New York game..."

Give me a freakin' break...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jan 2004

Wait a minute..Cleveland is still in it?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

GO ORIOLES!
          "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Fairwrning
            TOASTMASTER GENERAL
            • Jan 2004

It's a shame the O's are stuck in the East..if only they could get in a weaker division..of course, we would still need to win more than 65 games a year

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Yeah...finishing over .400 would be a good start...

and yeah...it's the division...

Comment

• Fairwrning
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

You are gonna make me start pulling for the Sox, ya putz.

Go O's!

Comment

• ALinChainz
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jan 2004

Um, uh oh Cleveland.

Comment

• DlocRoth
                    ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

Yeah, they're in big fucking trouble.
                    Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• DlocRoth
                      ROCKSTAR

• Jan 2004

And that's the end of that chapter......
                      Fuck Scott Weiland. Fucking asshole. I get trashed all the time and still go to work. And my job sucks ass. -ODShowtime

Comment

• Fairwrning
                        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                        • Jan 2004

I actually would have liked to see Cleveland win...why in the hell did Skinner hold up Lofton in the 7th...he scores easily on that play and who knows what could have happened after that.
                        Granted the flood gates opened in the 8th but..had the 7th gone differently..who knows.

Comment

• chi-town324
                          Crazy Ass Mofo
                          • Feb 2007

next year again

Comment

• Dave's PA Rental
                            Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Fairwrning
                            I actually would have liked to see Cleveland win...why in the hell did Skinner hold up Lofton in the 7th...he scores easily on that play and who knows what could have happened after that.
                            Granted the flood gates opened in the 8th but..had the 7th gone differently..who knows.
                            I was sitting on the Monster just to the right of the Coke bottles...I couldnt BELIEVE that Lofton didnt score on that play.

They were starting to hit Okajima at that point, so maybe they were sure they would get him home more easily.

I really couldnt believe that Francona sent Okie out for the 7th. Beckett was warming and I though for sure they would use him to get to Papelbon in the 9th.

And then Okie came out for the 8th...:confused:
                            Maybe this is what a heroine addict feels like after getting a long awaited fix, shooting up in the corner of some abandoned building and just not giving a fuck about what the rest of the world thinks...TATTOO"

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                              • Dec 2003

Bumped....

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                                ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                                • Dec 2003

Bumped....

Comment

Working...