No announcement yet.

Cleveland Sports Chatter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And now the Bulls go down...Joe Kim Noah and his dumb hair bun can eat shit.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• I happened to be in your fine town last week Tuesday. Went to an Indians game. There happened to be a rather large basketball gathering as well.

All in all, a fun time. I drank lots of your beer.

Comment

• Cavs!
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• The poor people of Cleveland

Comment

• LeBron is a fraud. Kevin Love is a soft pussy.

Comment

• By the way, why does it take 3 times as long for NBA teams to play 12 minute periods, than it takes NHL teams to play 20 minute periods?

Comment

• Today was the first time I watched an NBA game on TV since those fucking Oklahomos stole the Sonics. Just based on this one game, I'm going to say that LeBron James is every bit as over-rated as Shaq or Kobe or anybody else from the LA Fakers ever were.

And why was a recycled dog act from the old Letterman "stupid pet tricks" used as half time entertainment? The NBA can't do better than that during the Finals??
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by Von Halen View Post
                  By the way, why does it take 3 times as long for NBA teams to play 12 minute periods, than it takes NHL teams to play 20 minute periods?
                  Gotta stop for the TV timeouts. When we're watching the games on break at work, most of the time we see more commercials than game.

Comment

• Dan Gilbert gets his championship...the Lake Erie Monsters of the AHL, affiliate of the Columbus Blue Jackets, have won the Calder Cup.

Comment

• Cavs win!

Last edited by twonabomber; 06-20-2016, 08:37 AM.

Comment

• Who here all witnessed the Cleveland poor on television last night? My Gawd, is there a overpopulation of white trash in Cleveland or what?

Comment

• It was $5 to get into the watch parties. What kind of crowd do you think that drew?

Victory parade is tomorrow, it'll be more of the same.

Comment

• I'm sure you'll be there along with the rest of Ohio's sad, white trad, forlorn poor.

Comment

• Not me. Too big of a crowd. They're already telling people to get downtown at 7 am...fuck that. It's gonna be a zoo. Won't even watch it on TV.

I'm not that hung up on the 52 years without a championship thing, but I am glad the Cavs did it before the Browns.
                              Last edited by twonabomber; 06-21-2016, 11:24 PM.

Comment

• And now the Indians in the ALCS.

Comment

Working...
                                X