Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

Santana: 123 inning...on 10 pitches...Ked 2...

12 K's in 6 innings...just incredible what this guy can do...

and his training?

He gets ready for teams by playing fucking XBox...

or is it playstation?
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Santana through 7...

another K...

another 1-2-3 inning...

13 K's in 7 innings...95 pitch count...maybe one more inning...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Eddie Murray fired...an interesting decision since he built a lot of these hitters...

but...a usually good hitting squad decimated this year...

if the Tribe doesn't improve...this could be the first of many personel moves in management...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

Tribe...31-30...not to bad...considering half their lineup is batting at or below the mendoza line...

Comment

• twonabomber
            formerly F A T
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i won some Indians tix at work...Thursday night, 3 club seats, $65 each. free food and non-alky beverages throughout the game. too bad they're only playing the Rockies.
            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

Dude...you have no idea how much I'm jonesing Tribe tickets...I haven't been back to Cleveland in over 3 years now...and haven't been to a Tribe game at the Jake since 2000....

I don't care who the fuck they play...I'm dying to see a game...

of course...I'm guessing it's a bit easier to get tickets now...than it was in 1999...

Comment

• twonabomber
                formerly F A T
                ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

yeah, there are plenty of tix available now. i guess they do pretty good on walk-ups on the weekends, and if it's really nice during the week, but nowhere like it used to be.

last time i went to a game, it was also with tickets i won from work. those were right behind first base, first row. it was Thome's last weekend in town.
                Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

They are doing now...what they usually do...the 90's were huge...because what it did...even though half the people there were reading books...working on laptops...and fucking women talking about what they were going to be doing all weekend...there is now a good base of fans...from the kids that were a part of it...

so as long as the Tribe puts out a product that has the appearance of being good...they will come...

I'm thinking of flying up for a weekend of games this summer...not sure yet though...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Indians are 33-30 now...3 games over .500 for the first time in ages...this late in the year...

4 games behind the Twinkies...

9 behind the White Sox...playing well...and thank god we play the fucking shitty as NL...

9-2...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

cleveland up early...2-0 against a really shitty team...Colorado...

fucking hell...Helton only batting .250...

Comment

• twonabomber
                        formerly F A T
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Tribe wins, 2-1. that makes six in a row.

here's a couple ballpark pix for Pojo, since he's an expatriated Clevelander and shit:

Comment

• twonabomber
                          formerly F A T
                          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

club seats are great. free fucking food...and i hit them HARD. they may be revisiting that policy in the future.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

lemme know if you make it to town, maybe i'll come to a game too.
                            Last edited by twonabomber; 06-17-2005, 01:02 AM.

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

one more...around the time when the hoodlums come out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

I love the Club seating as well...

it's funny seeing the stadium partially empty...

I HAVE NEVER been to a game when there were that many seats that empty...

Comment

Working...