Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

What's to talk about? averaged over 26 a game...over 7 boards and 7 assists a game...

on a team that learned how to stand around and watch him do it because of shitty coaching...

outstanding stuff...

way to fire your coach and go 7-14 or 7-19...or whatever the fuck it was...

morons...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• Warham
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Mar 2004

well, I was just trying to get away from talking about Wilt.

LOL

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

I say we talk about the numerous wonders of one Eric Snow...of which the NBA couldn't live without...

He published a book this year titled, "I've thought about having sex 20,000 times...still haven't gotten to it yet...unless you talk about that one time with my broth..."

A long title yes...but should garner some interest in the incest circuit...
        "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• twonabomber
          formerly F A T
          ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Warham

We should really be discussing that phenom that is playing in Cleveland.

he may be playing today but the games don't count.
          Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

Dude...XBox games are just as important...and probably more entertaining...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
              Roth Army Caesar
              • Mar 2003

It looks like that meddling prick Chuck Daly is talking to Gilbert about moves...

and also talking to Isiah about Carlesimo being a good candidate...

What the fuck is up with old man Daly?...is he bored?

How the fuck old is this guy now anyways? He has to be close to 80...

that's all the Cavs need...and 80 year old coach...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Okay...got to .500...and only 4 behind the Twinkies...

and the pitching hasn't been that good...and the hitting hasn't been that good...

if the Indians can get the pitching and the hitting...and combine it with their scrappiness...I'll be laughing at Mr. July 21st...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

And here's to the brilliance in signing Juan-Gone...who hasn't had an at-bat since May of last year...over a fucking year...

until tonight...

first at bat!!!!!

and the fucking overrated piece of shit pulls up lame halfway between homeplate and first base...

bee-a-utiful...

what a fucking bum...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                    Roth Army Caesar
                    • Mar 2003

Hafner double...

BROUSARD DINGER!!!

Cleveland up 2-0 on the Twinkies in the top of the first...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

Cliff Lee gives up a double to Lou Ford...but strikes out Morneau for an unscathed first inning...

Lee's going to be their #1 by the end of the year...this big Lefty could be a stud for a long time...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Lee battles out of a jam in the 2nd...gives up a single to Jones and a single to Hunter with only 1 out...

gets a fielder's choice at home to get Hunter...and some dufus to pop out...

still 2-0 Cleveland...

I thought Santana was slated to start today?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                          Roth Army Caesar
                          • Mar 2003

Where the fuck is that bitch DLoc?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

Torii Hunter fucking Grand Slam...

Jacque Jones Triple...

4-2 Twinkies...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                              Roth Army Caesar
                              • Mar 2003

still only 1 fucking out...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Santana on the hill for the Twinkies today...and looking good with 10 K's...

but Cleveland's managed 3 runs off of him...and are currently tied right now...3-3...

man...10 K's in five innings...awesome stuff...

Comment

Working...