Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • POJO_Risin
    Roth Army Caesar
    • Mar 2003

I'm not a big Sabathia fan...and I base that simply on the fucking way the fat ass wears his fucking hat...cocked off to the side...what a fucking moron...

Cliff Lee is the ace of the future...maybe now...
    "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
      Roth Army Caesar
      • Mar 2003

Cavs lose out on Ray Allen...

bastard...
      "Van Halen was one of the most hallelujah, tailgate, backyard, BBQ, arrive four hours early to the gig just for the parking lot bands. And still to this day is. It's an attitude. I think it's a spirit more than anything else is."

Comment

• POJO_Risin
        Roth Army Caesar
        • Mar 2003

Cavs lose out on Michael Redd...

bastard #2...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
          Roth Army Caesar
          • Mar 2003

And just when I was about to post how LeBron was going to ask out THIS YEAR...they sign Larry Hughes to a long term deal...

I like Hughes...with the exception of health...more than Allen...Allen and LeBron would struggle to be the #1...

Redd is strictly an outside guy...but the Cavs need that...but he got the money...can't blame him for 25 million dollars more...

Hughes ISN'T an outside shooter...but another slasher/scorer...

but...definately a #2 option...

Man...if they could have gotten Redd and Hughes...damn it...

Well...Johnson from Phoenix would be the outside guy they need...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
            Roth Army Caesar
            • Mar 2003

I think they'll sign Z in the next couple of days...

and who knows...they could go after Simmons...or Johnson...

Simmons was something like 45% from 3 land...and Johnson had to be close to that...

who knows...

Comment

• seenbad
              Commando
              • Jan 2004

Cleveland just became a very scary team.
              sheepa lotta peepa dahba looka fo uh moopy

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                Roth Army Caesar
                • Mar 2003

Well...my excitement seen is that they still have the kind of room to sign a couple of guys...

So they sign Z in the next couple of days...and they will...

And I'm hoping that they sign Sarunas Jasikevicius...from Lithuania...who's probably the best player outside the US right now...he's a PG who can shoot...and they ARE CLOSE to signing him...

He's 6'4"...but...he's being hounded by Indiana, Dallas, Utah and Portland as well...

he wants to play on a contender...which puts Indy at the top of the list...but they can only offer half the mid-level exception...

Dallas...he can't take them seriously...and again...half the midlevel exception...Utah is a fucking joke...and I can't see you looking at Portland and Cleveland right now and saying Cleveland...

so you throw out there every night:

Sarunas Jasikevicius
                Larry Hughes

LeBron James
                Drew Gooden

Z Ilgauskas

thats a good starting linuep...

they have that 7'3" fucker that many think is another Nowitzki off the bench...Luke Jackson...a shooter off the bench...Eric Snow...a good backup PG...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                  Roth Army Caesar
                  • Mar 2003

So here's their roster as we speak...

LeBron James
                  Larry Hughes
                  Eric Snow
                  Martynas Andriuskevicius (the 7' 3" kid that many compare to Nowitzki)
                  Anderson Varejao (PF) only 23...big kid...
                  Luke Jackson
                  Aleksandar Pavlovic
                  Eric Snow
                  Ira Newble (not sure if he's still on the roster?)

Players to be signed:

Zydrunas Ilgauskas C 29 7 FA
                  Sarunas Jasikevicius

it's a good roster...

Comment

• Warham
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

Larry Hughes????

That doesn't make Cleveland a scary team.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                      Roth Army Caesar
                      • Mar 2003

I didn't say it does...but it certainly makes them a better team...especially once they resign Z...and sign Jasikevicius

It gives them a solid...solid starting five...

a shooter...big man...rebounders...

and their bench has the pieces as well...

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                        Roth Army Caesar
                        • Mar 2003

Perhaps they will overcome a shitty coach...

Comment

• Warham
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

But is it enough to beat Miami?

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                            Roth Army Caesar
                            • Mar 2003

It depends who stay in Miami...

and Hughes makes them an even better defensive team...

Shaq another year older...

so lets say Wade and LeBron nullify each other...

who's got the better overall roster after that?

besides...I don't think Miami will be the team to beat next year...I think it will be Indiana...and Detroit again...

Comment

• Warham
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Mar 2004

I don't give a shit about Miami, I just used them as a the goalpost since every media guy had their nose up Shaq's bunghole last year.

Comment

• POJO_Risin
                                Roth Army Caesar
                                • Mar 2003

Man...you Laker guys are like a broken ass record...lmfao...

Comment

Working...