Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ZahZoo
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Hardrock69
    Took you this long to figure that out?

You getting old, Uncle Zah!
    Nah... just that long to getting around to acknowledging it...
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by ThrillsNSpills
      [ATTACH=CONFIG]9701[/ATTACH].......
      Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
      he is inspirational, no?
      I would have stretched this joke out a lot longer than the vid... and when I tell it I start with ...two caveman eskimos see a small dark dot way over across a big glacier and walk towards it.

This vid shortens it..just right though.

Perhaps, I will start the joke the next time that a Giant Jurassic Carrot with tyranusor'ass legs is seen by the cave dudes and they must hide untill it passes off into the distance then they see a small orange dot way off........

You have inspired me....
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-10-2013, 01:09 PM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        Let's make it "Warlike" then you learn to play Halo and I will too, then we can meet at one of the rarely used multiplayer sites and shoot each other, throw nades , see who gets the most kills.

Or, COD I could dig that.

If only governments would do this...but then nothing truly gets solved until a actuall body count can be confirmed by both side.

So far at The Ra, 3 down,..confirmed kills, burried.... yet, have risen again like so much Jebbus, to frag from afar.

HOLY WAR!!!!!!
        Halo? COD? You're one of those turds?
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
          Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by twonabomber
          Halo? COD? You're one of those turds?
          No, well... maybe ...I don't own any playstations or anything...I can waste time better ways than that.

I just know if we met in person we would be buying each other drinks and having a good time...I mean, that beats beating the shit out of each other doesn't it.?

But, I thought since we don't want to get along and buy drinks etc.. and probably will never meet.

We, could carry this to a place where you can visualize in real time, me blowing your head off from 3000 yards away, with a .50 cal sniper rifle...I though you may enjoy that..better than all those drinks moneys.
          Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-10-2013, 01:19 PM.
          2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
          clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• VetteLS5
            Commando
            • Mar 2012

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
            We, could carry this to a place where you can visualize in real time, me blowing your head off from 3000 yards away, with a .50 cal sniper rifle.
            Hey, that sounds like a threat. Where's the bluecoat cavalry?

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
              ROTH ARMY ELITE
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              he is inspirational, no?

to flies that have eggs to lay.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                Hey, that sounds like a threat. Where's the bluecoat cavalry?
                It's Wednesday, so everyone is either getting well lubricated to enjoy a good mid-week weekend, or suffering horrible hang overs from the previous night. Check back around 4 PM (EST).

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• ZahZoo
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by envy_me
                  You really can't see longer then your nose, can you? It never occured to you that me, Lounge and Hale had the same thing happend to us, at the same time, by the same people. Maybe that's why we are fighting the same cause? Never crossed your mind?

I really can't believe that you are the age you claim to be, if you can't draw the simplest conclusions.
                  Ok, got me... from my nose to about half a meter or so (~2 ft) I do require corrective lenses for reading, due to age.

Simple conclusions... hmmmm...

Let's see... I've been interacting with, reading and observing Loungemachine and JHale's internet shenanigans, exploits, games, wisdom, stupidity, jokes, musicianship, gear expertise and general bullshit for at least a decade or more.

Look Sweetie... This isn't your pals first rodeo. Clearly it's your first... welcome to the Army!! This isn't their first internal war/battle with members in this community. Maybe just the first where someone came back at them harder than they dish it out...

So my simple conclusion is... only one victim card can be issued and you've won it. Mods don't get victim cards especially on the offensive team.

Had it been Dr Love, TFM_Dale or maybe even Guitar Shark... then yeah we'd have nice-guy victim cards on commemorative plaques and a red carpet... maybe even catered food, some dancing girls and music. But Thing1 & Thing 2... sorry... no innocent victims here.
                  "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ZahZoo
                    Ok, got me... from my nose to about half a meter or so (~2 ft) I do require corrective lenses for reading, due to age.

Let's see... I've been interacting with, reading and observing Loungemachine and JHale's internet shenanigans, exploits, games, wisdom, stupidity, jokes, musicianship, gear expertise and general bullshit for at least a decade or more.

Look Sweetie... This isn't your pals first rodeo. Clearly it's your first... welcome to the Army!! This isn't their first internal war/battle with members in this community. Maybe just the first where someone came back at them harder than they dish it out...

So my simple conclusion is... only one victim card can be issued and you've won it. Mods don't get victim cards especially on the offensive team.

Had it been Dr Love, TFM_Dale or maybe even Guitar Shark... then yeah we'd have nice-guy victim cards on commemorative plaques and a red carpet... maybe even catered food, some dancing girls and music. But Thing1 & Thing 2... sorry... no innocent victims here.

You and that cow won't give up until this thread is locked, ha?

Open up a thread only for this and lets take it there. Stop spamming!
                    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Feb 2007

Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• jhale667
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Aug 2004

Could you BE anymore off base? "Came back at us harder than we dished out"? "Thing 1 and Thing 2"? WTF are you talking about? I haven't even BEGUN to "dish it out" to those assholes yet.

So, let me make sure I understand MY infraction, at least: Not kissing Cuntflap and dWARF's sorry asses is something that warrants getting cocks photoshopped into your and your friend's pics and racist shit posted about you? And WTF did I supposedly do to Phildo the Loser to warrant HIS bullshit racist rants? Not a goddamned thing. Do explain how that works....

Fuck that and fuck them. :dafinger:
                        Originally posted by conmee
                        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                        Originally posted by eddie78
                        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
                          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by envy_me
                          Open up a thread only for this and lets take it there. Stop spamming!
                          No, do not open any more threads on this, move on....

And you're right, closing....
                          Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

Mods don't get victim cards especially on the offensive team.
                            Wanna hear something even worse? As usual, I'm unclear on the hows and whys that this occurred, but around a year ago, I received an AARP card and monthly magazine subscription in the mail. Seriously.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...