Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It freaks me out how human they are...doing missionary with her legs in the air...then he'd flip her over and take her from behind...then he'd flip her over again and up go the legs...this is at a zoo...everyone is rolling...too funny!

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
    It freaks me out how human they are...doing missionary with her legs in the air...then he'd flip her over and take her from behind...then he'd flip her over again and up go the legs...this is at a zoo...everyone is rolling...too funny!

:eek: You should write sex novells.
    We need another sex/coch thread.
    The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
    I can't believe I not only watched that, but then clicked on related videos at the end and watched 15 minutes of gorillas mating! LOL
    We should discuss the mating rituals thru PM but we shouldn't i might get my hands on you by accident what with your AV sig , well it just doesn't seem right.

I had a yellow Tabby that looked exactly like the one; he was huge and built like a linebacker, in this vid it could be him he died in 2001 he fought and lived out side all his 5 years of life he only came home to piss on the leg of my sofa by the front door, get medical attention, and eat..he was huge and mean as hell.

I tried to give him a flea bath once I was wearing welding gloves and he still almost killed me, he loved me though.

Once, after I was throwing rocks at squirrels ( they were eating my almost ripe tomatos on the vine all of them were gone) he ran up a tree like 50 foot out on a long branch grabed a squrrel threw it down to the ground ran down the tree beat the squrrel to the groung killed it with a neck crushing kill and carried it to me and layed it down by my feets.

Good Cat.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-08-2013 at 05:36 PM.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    I tried to give him a flea bath once but the fur kept sticking to my tongue, yuk yuk duh pay attention to me my cat hated me as much as you guys.

Once, after I was throwing rocks at squirrels ( they were eating my almost ripe tomatos on the vine all of them were gone) medication time.

Den there was the time I was playing with my duck in the bathtub blah blah blah fuck your time read my posts. oopy dobby doopy

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Originally Posted by clarathecarrot
    I tried to give him a flea bath once but the fur kept sticking to my tongue, yuk yuk duh pay attention to me my cat hated me as much as you guys.

Once, after I was throwing rocks at squirrels ( they were eating my almost ripe tomatos on the vine all of them were gone) medication time.

Den there was the time I was playing with my duck in the bathtub blah blah blah fuck your time read my posts. oopy dobby doopy
    Quote Originally Posted by ThrillsNSpills View Post
    Could be the finest end user re-edit..EVA!!! .I vote Rothies 2013 starts soon NOW DAMMITT!!! and we get some of these gems in there..then a final vote in December.\\\

Crack me up..lol.

.Oh wait I got it ,.. heres one..

clarathecarrot
    :"crack me up" my ass.. I like crack carrot cracks.....yukka yukka yukka goofy goofy goofy I am goofy woppidydooooooo.
    yeah, that rooled.

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    So the Thome creature likes to molest small animals like cats, squirrels and ducks.

Figures.

Idiot.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thome, you're even more of an idiot that everybody is giving you credit for.
    Throwing rocks at squirrels? Really?

Hardrock is right for putting you on ignore. You are worthless.
    Last edited by envy_me; 04-09-2013 at 01:56 AM.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post

The problem with you is, the shut-in computer lovers you are cybering have never been with a snake like you.

I was thru with things like you by the time I was out of highschool.

Marks, Scars and Tattooed by monsters like you...got out before I bought the T-Shirt.

So, keep it up, please. I love to watch you burn for me, your desire to touch me thru words of anger is like a sad old memory that assures me of your ugliness.

Turn yourself on some more with your speak of this character who used to post here,...I think it is funny that you think I am the character, the old members here call me.

Cracks me up..like clown funny.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013 at 09:30 AM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

much like your opinion
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    much like your opinion
    Or your life...

Funny how Thome is going off topic here and picking a fight, while at the same time telling people in the chat not to fight.

I haven't told HR what to write here just to have you guys go off topic

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    he didn't pick a fight. bong

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or your life...

Funny how Thome is going off topic here and picking a fight, while at the same time telling people in the chat not to fight.

I haven't told HR what to write here just to have you guys go off topic
    You know what's even funnier, is you spent the first few weeks you were here dropping blatant might as well have been giving your home address out hints about who you are .

Begging for attention and recognition of your music, and talking about your sex fetishes so the shut-in cyber tittilated wide eyed boys here would feed you what you don't have in recent years.

All of us knew who you were by the third week you were here..then you start a big ruckus a couple months ago, about people knowing your name and posting about who you are.

We allready knew a long time ago.

Now you talk with the -Modloveclique- you have tugging on your panty strings filling your head with half truths about who the rest of us are and you still don't get it.

We get it though, the rest of us, you are the mod bitch and they are your mod clique it's in thier AV sigs all over the site, you run the joint now, your the boss here .

That is funny.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013 at 11:06 AM.

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Or your life...
    botfly

botfly, common name for several families of hairy flies whose larvae live as parasites within the bodies of mammals. The horse botfly secretes an irritating substance that is used to attach its eggs to the body hairs of a horse, mule, or donkey. When the animal licks off the irritant, the larvae are carried into the host's mouth and later migrate to the stomach. They attach themselves to the lining, where they feed until ready to pupate, and then drop to the ground with the feces. The larvae, which may cause serious damage to the digestive tract and weaken the animal, can be eliminated by a veterinarian. Sheep botflies lay their eggs in the nostrils of the host without alighting. The larvae work their way up into the head cavities causing fits of vertigo known as blind staggers; failure to eat because of irritability may result in death. Old World species of this family attack camels, elephants, horses, mules, donkeys, and deer. The warble flies, also called heel flies, or bomb flies, parasitize cattle and other animals. The larvae, called cattle grubs or cattle maggots, penetrate the skin of the host immediately after hatching; they migrate through the flesh, causing irritability, loss of weight, and decreased milk production, and then settle under the skin of the back, producing cysts, or warbles. Breathing holes made in the warbles by the larvae damage the hide. A species of human botfly found in Central and South America attaches its eggs to a bloodsucking mosquito that it captures and then releases. When the mosquito comes in contact with humans or other warm-blooded animals, the fly eggs hatch and the larvae fasten to the mammal's skin. The larvae bore into muscle tissue; infestation is called myiasis. For control methods, see bulletins of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. The botflies are classified in the phylum Arthropoda, class Insecta, order Diptera. Horse botflies are classified in the family Gasterophilidae; sheep botflies and warble flies are classified in the family Oestridae; the human botfly is classified in the family Cuterebridae. See insect.

Read more: botfly | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/encycloped...#ixzz2Pyjb2BXU

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know what's even funnier, is you spent the first few weeks you were here dropping blatant might as well have been giving your home address out hints about who you are .

Begging for attention and recognition of your music, and talking about your sex fetishes so the shut-in cyber tittilated wide eyed boys here would feed you what you don't have in recent years.

All of us knew who you were by the third week you were here..then you start a big ruckus a couple months ago, about people knowing your name and posting about who you are.

We allready knew a long time ago.

Now you talk with the -Modloveclique- you have tugging on your panty strings filling your head with half truths about who the rest of us are and you still don't get it.

We get it though, the rest of us, you are the mod bitch and they are your mod clique it's in thier AV sigs all over the site, you run the joint now, your the boss here .

That is funny.
    Damn, you knew everything from the start. Couldn't fool you. Remember a few months ago when you wrote something funny and I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny. Five minutes later you were bragging "she said I was funny" in the thread I thought that was cute.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Damn, you knew everything from the start. Couldn't fool you. Remember a few months ago when you wrote something funny and I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny. Five minutes later you were bragging "she said I was funny" in the thread I thought that was cute.

I have never thanked anyone here with those buttons...you however seem to value them ?

Lounge and Hale and Nick have spent hours thank-spanking and re-spanking each other into a teenage pillow fight of orgasmic ectasy,, sometimes thanking each other 50 times a day to build up large point numbers.

Then they run up to your face and say,see..people like me, more than you.

There were even members here who used alias, user names to spank themselves into Everest sized digits.

I believe someone here finally put a limit on the times you can use that button.

I am awaiting your modship election. I am sure you have been promised that and I look forward to the new, Fashion Forum.

So, keep up the good works and we will see if you can ever,... get off your ass. get out in that kitchen .....and make, my sammich.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013 at 11:39 AM.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I have never thanked anyone here with those buttons...you however seem to value them ?

Lounge and Hale and Nick have spent hours thank-spanking and re-spanking each other into a teenage pillow fight of orgasmic ectasy sometimes thanking each other 50 times a day to build up large point numbers.

Then they run up to your face and say,see..people like me more than you.

There were even members here who used alias, user names to spank themselves into Everest sizes digits.

I believe someone here finally put a limit on the times you can use that button.

I am awaiting your modship election I am sure you have been promised that and I look forward to the new fashion forum.

So keep up the good works and we will see if you can ever get off your ass get out in that kitchen and make my sammich.

I know you never thanked anyone, I never said you did. But it was cute how you were bragging that I told you you were funny, you were eating out of my hand (not the sammich) and still would have if I didn't dislike you so much. But now "you knew snakes like me... Blah blah" lol

It's not that jhale, nick and lounge having most thanks makes them liked, it's that they never had to take on alias cause everybody hated them so much

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    botfly

botfly, common name for several families of hairy flies whose larvae live as parasites within the bodies of mammals. The horse botfly secretes an irritating substance that is used to attach its eggs to the body hairs of a horse, mule, or donkey. When the animal licks off the irritant, the larvae are carried into the host's mouth and later migrate to the stomach. They attach themselves to the lining, where they feed until ready to pupate, and then drop to the ground with the feces. The larvae, which may cause serious damage to the digestive tract and weaken the animal, can be eliminated by a veterinarian. Sheep botflies lay their eggs in the nostrils of the host without alighting. The larvae work their way up into the head cavities causing fits of vertigo known as blind staggers; failure to eat because of irritability may result in death. Old World species of this family attack camels, elephants, horses, mules, donkeys, and deer. The warble flies, also called heel flies, or bomb flies, parasitize cattle and other animals. The larvae, called cattle grubs or cattle maggots, penetrate the skin of the host immediately after hatching; they migrate through the flesh, causing irritability, loss of weight, and decreased milk production, and then settle under the skin of the back, producing cysts, or warbles. Breathing holes made in the warbles by the larvae damage the hide. A species of human botfly found in Central and South America attaches its eggs to a bloodsucking mosquito that it captures and then releases. When the mosquito comes in contact with humans or other warm-blooded animals, the fly eggs hatch and the larvae fasten to the mammal's skin. The larvae bore into muscle tissue; infestation is called myiasis. For control methods, see bulletins of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. The botflies are classified in the phylum Arthropoda, class Insecta, order Diptera. Horse botflies are classified in the family Gasterophilidae; sheep botflies and warble flies are classified in the family Oestridae; the human botfly is classified in the family Cuterebridae. See insect.

Read more: botfly | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/encycloped...#ixzz2Pyjb2BXU
    I don't care who you are... that's fucking funny.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I know you never thanked anyone, I never said you did. But it was cute how you were bragging that I told you you were funny, you were eating out of my hand (not the sammich) and still would have if I didn't dislike you so much. But now "you knew snakes like me... Blah blah" lol

It's not that jhale, nick and lounge having most thanks makes them liked, it's that they never had to take on alias cause everybody hated them so much

Well, let us do the MATH ...How long has the board been back up and running...yet many

posters have over 6000 thanks...I don't see that they have 3000 posts in that time..but well it's how "you"measure the man that counts the most....

Eating out of your hand ???

The only thing I ever did was break into your apartment and steal the poupurii (sp) out of your panty drawer, spill it all over the place and eat all the cat crap out of your litter box.

Yet they call me a criminal....?

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, yeah whatever... You're absolutely right. Shut up now.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny.
    Thank goodness you were there to bolster his reputation.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    they never had to take on alias cause everybody hated them so much
    Which makes you just about due for taking on an alias, yes?

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Lounge and Hale and Nick

Are the people you cry most about...

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    75,000 post between the three of you and over 15,000 thanks.

That is 5 times the amounts of all the other posters.

I think you are the cry baby cry baby Hale nanny nanny doo on you I'm 4 years old .

So how is that fortune 500 company running what with the CEO here all week posting away ?

Or .,,so as the bathroom attendant for a fortune 500 company,.. did you have to pay for your own business cards ?

I found one of your cards outside the airport mens room, looks great!

__________________________________________________ __

......................JHALEBOP
    ............FORTUNE 500 COMPANY

909-2626-6767
    email @ areuimpressedbymybuzzenesscard.dum

__________________________________________________ ____

Oh, and HEY!!! guess what I was in a dentists office once.....maybe I'll get some cards...pick-up some sweede chicks with bad teefs....I could so score!!!!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013 at 12:54 PM.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, Jhale, how dare you be so mean to a 50-60 year old on the internet?? You should do what other real men do and throw rocks at some squirrels.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Yeah, Jhale, how dare you be so mean to a 50-60 year old on the internet?? You should do what other real men do and throw rocks at some squirrels.
    Thanks sweede, but I don't think I should throw my rock, your squirrel could'nt take the pounding.

REAL MAN!!!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    75,000 post between the three of you and over 15,000 thanks.

You're the one that counted.
    YOU lay away awake at night worrying about that fact, and you want someone to believe I'M the crybaby! You're a pathetic little bitch!

Nice try, though - paint-huffer.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    REAL men don't pretend to be women on the internet, so you can't be referring to THOMOcarrot...

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Thanks sweede, but I don't think I should throw my rock, your squirrel could'nt take the pounding.

REAL MAN!!!

Do I get to call you Amereecan now?

Talks To Trees
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Clara does have a point... someone falls out of favor here or bashes the Swedish Meatball... you 3 are generally falling all over each other and jockeying to the front of the line to drive your agenda home here and abroad now.

Conscious effort or have y'all evolved into some bizarre singularity?
    "If you want to be a monk... you gotta cook a lot of rice...”

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    REAL men don't pretend to be women on the internet, so you can't be referring to THOMOcarrot...

The concept of "real man" is waaay behind us when it comes to Thome. The guy admires Nugent....

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    and pigeons, hate them things on my house

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by ZahZoo View Post
    Clara does have a point... someone falls out of favor here or bashes the Swedish Meatball... you 3 are generally falling all over each other and jockeying to the front of the line to drive your agenda home here and abroad now.

When people share views it's common that they become friends and like what the other is saying. What so bizarre to you about that?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

There were even members here who used alias, user names to spank themselves into Everest sized digits.

It's good that you spend your time pondering the cosmos.
    Wisdumb like this is wasted on a message bored.

nothin to say

all day to say it

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Clara does have a point...

No, he doesn't.

someone falls out of favor here or bashes the Swedish Meatball... you 3 are generally falling all over each other and jockeying to the front of the line to drive your agenda home here and abroad now.

Bullshit. Get real - I bash people that deserve it. Always have, always will, that'll never change.

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    It's good that you spend your time pondering the cosmos.
    Wisdumb like this is wasted on a message bored.

nothin to say

all day to say it

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, he doesn't.

Bullshit. Get real - I bash people that deserve it. Always have, always will, that'll never change.
    clara "deserves bashing"?

ROTH ARMY ELITE
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Interesting point but in my case I never saw the thread where she convinced everyone she was satan so when I read another "envy stole my hopes and dreams at the roth army" post, I don't have a point of reference. It's just he said she said to me. I'm not discounting that people have their points based on what they've read.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    clara "deserves bashing"?
    Talking shit about people that hadn't before that point even posted in the thread? You seriously gonna sit there and say he doesn't??

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I'm not discounting that people have their points based on what they've read.
    or they may be friends with common views

Thread Information