Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    but how the fuck is the picture not hatable if abuse racism and sexism were used to produce it?
    LOL...if that's how you choose to spend your time, go for it...
    Same ole song and dance...

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post
      LOL...if that's how you choose to spend your time, go for it...
      o..........k............
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

That red bong in the first post looks gay, are those balls on the bottom of it..?

I met this girl at a bar one night took her back to my house banged the snot out of her all night long then we spent the day together and went out agian saturday night.

Sunday morning I was talking to her about if we could go out the next weekend ( I had to start thinking about monday and wanted to take her home) and she was talking about how nice my rooms would look with curtains and how she wanted to change the bed linens and add that 50 pillows on the bed look.

I was imagining a new lace skirt around my toilet bowl soon also.....?

Between HR wanting to add bullshit to this forum and the sweede wanting to dress this place up...I ..well I just think I can see what is going on around here.

I bet there are bra's and make-up already piled all over the mod room bathroom bras hanging from the shower rod,...the kitchen counters in The RA kitcken are covered with all kinds of usless unusable knick nacks like foot tall ceramic chickens, but the little woman sais we need a bigger house because the kitchen has not enough counter space..

Sounds like the Mods are in love again.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Originally posted by Northern Girl View Post

I ignore 90% of everything here.

And the other 10% are my posts.
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
            It's been a few years since I've added any, but I'll figure it out again.....
            AdminCP > Smilies > Smilies Manager > Add New Smilies

Just make sure you've uploaded the smilie(s) via FTP before the steps above.
            Talk Classic Rock - The Official Message Board For Classic Rock -- Now on XenForo!

Comment

Thanks man.

By the way, I typed "Standard Emoticon collection" into Google and this thread is the eighth result from the top of the page.

We do not have all the original smilies I loved.

The stock emoticon set that came with vbulletin software back in the day is what I am missing.

See this emoticon? IT SUCKS! You can barely see the eyes, and the white mouth is not much brighter than the color of the rest of it, so you can barely tell what the fuck it is! There are some others below that suck similarly.

We used to have Mr. Greenie for : D

I can only state my preference:

For : ) <--(this one sucks) I want

For : D <--(this one sucks) I want

For I want

For I want

For I want

For : cool: I want

For I want

For I want

For I want

For I want

For :eek: : eek: I want

And of course the bong emoticon at the top of the thread.

Please remove as you cannot see the emoticons arms or legs, and we already have one like it:

Wait a minute....when we have our "post window" open, the brown theme for the board interface is brighter than what I see for the background when I am reading threads (black).
              So I posted this, only to find that when "reading" the pages, it is the opposite, as the board background color is almost black, so it is difficult to see the arms/legs of

We used to have most of the above, but over the past 3-5 years through upgrades, the new site design, etc. they all disappeared.

Seriously, as far as operation of the board software, adding or subtracting emoticons as above are the only improvements I can think of for my "Roth Army Forum" user experience.
              Last edited by Hardrock69; 04-07-2013, 01:51 PM.

Comment

: o sucks. It looks like now. It should look something like smiley-astonished-md.png

(yeah that's the only one I could find)
                The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Notice , :eek: , and all belong to the same bullshit emoticon collection. Whoever created those emoticons should have their eyes gouged out with a red hot iron poker.

Envy, check out : eek: in my post. Is that what you had in mind?

Comment

Like i said in my above post the mod room is a decorators hang out, bras and make-up all over the place ( not after passion bras laying crumpled on the floor, but drying wet ones hanging from the showr curtains) and it is spilling onto the forum,... emoticons are no big deal, but the HORROR...of it all is hard to bear.

HR decorating; not with important site issue protocols, but smilies...I believe it is the sweede working thru HR by proxy.

Maybe, a latest fashion forum..it would be like sports forum, but for fags and the fag hag could be the moderator.

Change is good, see: vanhagar.

I vote a fabulous YAAAYYYSSSS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post
                      Notice , :eek: , and all belong to the same bullshit emoticon collection. Whoever created those emoticons should have their eyes gouged out with a red hot iron poker.

Envy, check out : eek: in my post. Is that what you had in mind?

Yeah, something like that. Maybe a bit bigger though. I am 30, I can hardly see anymore My hearing isn't the best either

Comment

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
                        It's been a few years since I've added any, but I'll figure it out again.....

Just let me know which ones....
                        We can never forget Va's greatest emoticon addition ever, the Sandusky!

Comment

Originally posted by clarathecarrot View Post
                          Like i said in my above post the mod room is a decorators hang out, bras and make-up all over the place ( not after passion bras laying crumpled on the floor, but drying wet ones hanging from the showr curtains) and it is spilling onto the forum,... emoticons are no big deal, but the HORROR...of it all is hard to bear.

HR decorating; not with important site issue protocols, but smilies...I believe it is the sweede working thru HR by proxy.
                          Maybe, a latest fashion forum..it would be like sports forum, but for fags and the fag hag could be the moderator.

Change is good, see: vanhagar.

I vote a fabulous YAAAYYYSSSS!!!

Originally posted by Hardrock69 View Post

Envy, check out : eek: in my post. Is that what you had in mind ?

Just too funny.

Comment

Just too funny.

See post #22. That's what he was replying to

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                              See post #22. That's what he was replying to
                              I have seen you use the word, -WE- when addresing the members here along with the moderators in discussions.

I have seen you refference back to ages long ago in forum historical sense, by saying, -back when I started- -we used to-...etc..

I have seen you also use the moderators to get people banned and the turning of long time members into hated targeted groups, but only hated by the moderators.

I know when you showed up here to the day .. and you once were sweet, then you picked sides and look what happened.

So, when are you schedualed for modship..?

Comment

I have seen you use the word, -WE- when addresing the members here along with the moderators in discussions.

I have seen you refference back to ages long ago in forum historical sense, by saying, -back when I started- -we used to-...etc..

I have seen you also use the moderators to get people banned and the turning of long time members into hated targeted groups, but only hated by the moderators.

I know when you showed up here to the day .. and you once were sweet, then you picked sides and look what happened.

So, when are you schedualed for modship..?

Um, what emoticon would that be?

Comment

Working...
                                X