Can We Add This Emoticon To The Roth Army Collection?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Hardrock69
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2005

So the Thome creature likes to molest small animals like cats, squirrels and ducks.

Figures.

Idiot.

Comment

• envy_me
      Swedish Love Pump
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Dec 2010

Thome, you're even more of an idiot that everybody is giving you credit for.
      Throwing rocks at squirrels? Really?

Hardrock is right for putting you on ignore. You are worthless.
      Last edited by envy_me; 04-09-2013, 01:56 AM.
      The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by envy_me

The problem with you is, the shut-in computer lovers you are cybering have never been with a snake like you.

I was thru with things like you by the time I was out of highschool.

Marks, Scars and Tattooed by monsters like you...got out before I bought the T-Shirt.

So, keep it up, please. I love to watch you burn for me, your desire to touch me thru words of anger is like a sad old memory that assures me of your ugliness.

Turn yourself on some more with your speak of this character who used to post here,...I think it is funny that you think I am the character, the old members here call me.

Cracks me up..like clown funny.
        Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 09:30 AM.
        2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
        clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

much like your opinion
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• envy_me
            Swedish Love Pump
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
            much like your opinion
            Or your life...

Funny how Thome is going off topic here and picking a fight, while at the same time telling people in the chat not to fight.

I haven't told HR what to write here just to have you guys go off topic

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

he didn't pick a fight. bong
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Or your life...

Funny how Thome is going off topic here and picking a fight, while at the same time telling people in the chat not to fight.

I haven't told HR what to write here just to have you guys go off topic
                You know what's even funnier, is you spent the first few weeks you were here dropping blatant might as well have been giving your home address out hints about who you are .

Begging for attention and recognition of your music, and talking about your sex fetishes so the shut-in cyber tittilated wide eyed boys here would feed you what you don't have in recent years.

All of us knew who you were by the third week you were here..then you start a big ruckus a couple months ago, about people knowing your name and posting about who you are.

We allready knew a long time ago.

Now you talk with the -Modloveclique- you have tugging on your panty strings filling your head with half truths about who the rest of us are and you still don't get it.

We get it though, the rest of us, you are the mod bitch and they are your mod clique it's in thier AV sigs all over the site, you run the joint now, your the boss here .

That is funny.
                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 11:06 AM.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Or your life...
                  botfly

botfly, common name for several families of hairy flies whose larvae live as parasites within the bodies of mammals. The horse botfly secretes an irritating substance that is used to attach its eggs to the body hairs of a horse, mule, or donkey. When the animal licks off the irritant, the larvae are carried into the host's mouth and later migrate to the stomach. They attach themselves to the lining, where they feed until ready to pupate, and then drop to the ground with the feces. The larvae, which may cause serious damage to the digestive tract and weaken the animal, can be eliminated by a veterinarian. Sheep botflies lay their eggs in the nostrils of the host without alighting. The larvae work their way up into the head cavities causing fits of vertigo known as blind staggers; failure to eat because of irritability may result in death. Old World species of this family attack camels, elephants, horses, mules, donkeys, and deer. The warble flies, also called heel flies, or bomb flies, parasitize cattle and other animals. The larvae, called cattle grubs or cattle maggots, penetrate the skin of the host immediately after hatching; they migrate through the flesh, causing irritability, loss of weight, and decreased milk production, and then settle under the skin of the back, producing cysts, or warbles. Breathing holes made in the warbles by the larvae damage the hide. A species of human botfly found in Central and South America attaches its eggs to a bloodsucking mosquito that it captures and then releases. When the mosquito comes in contact with humans or other warm-blooded animals, the fly eggs hatch and the larvae fasten to the mammal's skin. The larvae bore into muscle tissue; infestation is called myiasis. For control methods, see bulletins of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. The botflies are classified in the phylum Arthropoda, class Insecta, order Diptera. Horse botflies are classified in the family Gasterophilidae; sheep botflies and warble flies are classified in the family Oestridae; the human botfly is classified in the family Cuterebridae. See insect.

Read more: botfly | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/encycloped...#ixzz2Pyjb2BXU

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                    You know what's even funnier, is you spent the first few weeks you were here dropping blatant might as well have been giving your home address out hints about who you are .

Begging for attention and recognition of your music, and talking about your sex fetishes so the shut-in cyber tittilated wide eyed boys here would feed you what you don't have in recent years.

All of us knew who you were by the third week you were here..then you start a big ruckus a couple months ago, about people knowing your name and posting about who you are.

We allready knew a long time ago.

Now you talk with the -Modloveclique- you have tugging on your panty strings filling your head with half truths about who the rest of us are and you still don't get it.

We get it though, the rest of us, you are the mod bitch and they are your mod clique it's in thier AV sigs all over the site, you run the joint now, your the boss here .

That is funny.
                    Damn, you knew everything from the start. Couldn't fool you. Remember a few months ago when you wrote something funny and I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny. Five minutes later you were bragging "she said I was funny" in the thread I thought that was cute.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Damn, you knew everything from the start. Couldn't fool you. Remember a few months ago when you wrote something funny and I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny. Five minutes later you were bragging "she said I was funny" in the thread I thought that was cute.

I have never thanked anyone here with those buttons...you however seem to value them ?

Lounge and Hale and Nick have spent hours thank-spanking and re-spanking each other into a teenage pillow fight of orgasmic ectasy,, sometimes thanking each other 50 times a day to build up large point numbers.

Then they run up to your face and say,see..people like me, more than you.

There were even members here who used alias, user names to spank themselves into Everest sized digits.

I believe someone here finally put a limit on the times you can use that button.

I am awaiting your modship election. I am sure you have been promised that and I look forward to the new, Fashion Forum.

So, keep up the good works and we will see if you can ever,... get off your ass. get out in that kitchen .....and make, my sammich.
                      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 04-09-2013, 11:39 AM.

Comment

• envy_me
                        Swedish Love Pump
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                        I have never thanked anyone here with those buttons...you however seem to value them ?

Lounge and Hale and Nick have spent hours thank-spanking and re-spanking each other into a teenage pillow fight of orgasmic ectasy sometimes thanking each other 50 times a day to build up large point numbers.

Then they run up to your face and say,see..people like me more than you.

There were even members here who used alias, user names to spank themselves into Everest sizes digits.

I believe someone here finally put a limit on the times you can use that button.

I am awaiting your modship election I am sure you have been promised that and I look forward to the new fashion forum.

So keep up the good works and we will see if you can ever get off your ass get out in that kitchen and make my sammich.

I know you never thanked anyone, I never said you did. But it was cute how you were bragging that I told you you were funny, you were eating out of my hand (not the sammich) and still would have if I didn't dislike you so much. But now "you knew snakes like me... Blah blah" lol

It's not that jhale, nick and lounge having most thanks makes them liked, it's that they never had to take on alias cause everybody hated them so much

Comment

• VetteLS5
                          Commando
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          botfly

botfly, common name for several families of hairy flies whose larvae live as parasites within the bodies of mammals. The horse botfly secretes an irritating substance that is used to attach its eggs to the body hairs of a horse, mule, or donkey. When the animal licks off the irritant, the larvae are carried into the host's mouth and later migrate to the stomach. They attach themselves to the lining, where they feed until ready to pupate, and then drop to the ground with the feces. The larvae, which may cause serious damage to the digestive tract and weaken the animal, can be eliminated by a veterinarian. Sheep botflies lay their eggs in the nostrils of the host without alighting. The larvae work their way up into the head cavities causing fits of vertigo known as blind staggers; failure to eat because of irritability may result in death. Old World species of this family attack camels, elephants, horses, mules, donkeys, and deer. The warble flies, also called heel flies, or bomb flies, parasitize cattle and other animals. The larvae, called cattle grubs or cattle maggots, penetrate the skin of the host immediately after hatching; they migrate through the flesh, causing irritability, loss of weight, and decreased milk production, and then settle under the skin of the back, producing cysts, or warbles. Breathing holes made in the warbles by the larvae damage the hide. A species of human botfly found in Central and South America attaches its eggs to a bloodsucking mosquito that it captures and then releases. When the mosquito comes in contact with humans or other warm-blooded animals, the fly eggs hatch and the larvae fasten to the mammal's skin. The larvae bore into muscle tissue; infestation is called myiasis. For control methods, see bulletins of the U.S. Dept. of Agriculture. The botflies are classified in the phylum Arthropoda, class Insecta, order Diptera. Horse botflies are classified in the family Gasterophilidae; sheep botflies and warble flies are classified in the family Oestridae; the human botfly is classified in the family Cuterebridae. See insect.

Read more: botfly | Infoplease.com http://www.infoplease.com/encycloped...#ixzz2Pyjb2BXU
                          I don't care who you are... that's fucking funny.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                            Full Member Status

• May 2010

I know you never thanked anyone, I never said you did. But it was cute how you were bragging that I told you you were funny, you were eating out of my hand (not the sammich) and still would have if I didn't dislike you so much. But now "you knew snakes like me... Blah blah" lol

It's not that jhale, nick and lounge having most thanks makes them liked, it's that they never had to take on alias cause everybody hated them so much

Well, let us do the MATH ...How long has the board been back up and running...yet many

posters have over 6000 thanks...I don't see that they have 3000 posts in that time..but well it's how "you"measure the man that counts the most....

Eating out of your hand ???

The only thing I ever did was break into your apartment and steal the poupurii (sp) out of your panty drawer, spill it all over the place and eat all the cat crap out of your litter box.

Yet they call me a criminal....?

Comment

• envy_me
                              Swedish Love Pump
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Dec 2010

Yeah, yeah whatever... You're absolutely right. Shut up now.

Comment

• VetteLS5
                                Commando
                                • Mar 2012

I gave you reputation point and wrote that you were funny.
                                Thank goodness you were there to bolster his reputation.

Comment

Working...