X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Jérôme Frenchise
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Nov 2004

Pink Floyd - Phenomena

Just got it, listening to the 2nd disc. Fucking great, soundboard...

Late 60s, early 70s. You can hear the vynile crack, but I don't mind personally.

Blogger is a blog publishing tool from Google for easily sharing your thoughts with the world. Blogger makes it simple to post text, photos and video onto your personal or team blog.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
    posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

It looks beautiful...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Nov 2004

Let there be more sound

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
      posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Nov 2004

"The Narrow Way"

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Nov 2004

"One of these days"

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Nov 2004

"If"

"Julia Dream", "Point me at the sky" and "Embryo" were available on previous bootlegged material.

The most interesting in there are on the second record, "Atom Heart Mother" and "Echoes". Some will argue the Floyd were always too close to their original studio versions, but hell, how great they sounded - on "Atom" above all, what a performance...

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Nov 2004

"Echoes"

Comment

Working...