X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Originally posted by FORD
    There is no other definition. There's no such thing as a "liberal" white supremacist nazi.
    You're just highlighting the stupidity of all of those labels we put on people...

Or on each other without warrant, I should say...

Comment

• vh rides again
      Commando
      • Dec 2006

Tax the fuck out of him, stomp the constitution, try and take away his guns every year, make sure insurance is so fucking expensive he can't afford it, let illegal aliens run rampant in his country and act like nothing is wrong, seek and win re-election.
      This country needs more right wing extremists to counter the left wing nut jobs that are destroying it.

Comment

• knuckleboner
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by vh rides again
        Tax the fuck out of him, stomp the constitution, try and take away his guns every year, make sure insurance is so fucking expensive he can't afford it, let illegal aliens run rampant in his country and act like nothing is wrong, seek and win re-election.
        This country needs more right wing extremists to counter the left wing nut jobs that are destroying it.
        um...you realize that the average American pays less in taxes under obama than under bush, right? and stomping the constitution...parts of the patriot act have been ruled unconstitional. insurance has been rising faster than incomes for around a decade. deportations under obama exceeded anything under bush. so, uh, who's destroying the country?

Comment

• knuckleboner
          Crazy Ass Mofo
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          That's kind of bullshit is offensive to millions of americans...

You lib-tards will start getting literal lib-tard ass kickings if you continue labeling conservatives as terrorists...
          i have no doubt you felt equally offended when many conservatives were labelling liberals as un-American, right?...

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Nobody's trying to take any guns away from anybody legally qualified to own them, and everything else on your list has been done by right wingers (which includes Clinton and Obama)

Left wingers aren't destroying anything. It was our guys who saved this country and kept it going for half a century, until the BCE started tearing it down again
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Mar 2004

A national registry does exactly what to prevent gun violence? I don't trust the gubment. And big brother having a list of what I own doesn't sit well with me. And I've never shot anybody. Nor would I go on a bloody rampage. And I've owned firearms since I was about 12.
              American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                A national registry does exactly what to prevent gun violence? I don't trust the gubment. And big brother having a list of what I own doesn't sit well with me. And I've never shot anybody. Nor would I go on a bloody rampage. And I've owned firearms since I was about 12.
                Bottom line is that some people simply should not own guns at all. Generally speaking, that would be criminals, psychopaths, and kids. You may have learned how to shoot guns when you were 12, but legally you should not have been able to own one.

Look at it like you would a car. We license both cars and drivers. It doesn't eliminate car accidents or DWI's, but you can be damn sure it reduces them. And if a car flees the scene of a crime, it can help find the guilty party.

If we ask that much of car owners, why should we not ask the same of an object which was made primarily to kill?
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• DONNIEP
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Mar 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Bottom line is that some people simply should not own guns at all. Generally speaking, that would be criminals, psychopaths, and kids. You may have learned how to shoot guns when you were 12, but legally you should not have been able to own one.

Look at it like you would a car. We license both cars and drivers. It doesn't eliminate car accidents or DWI's, but you can be damn sure it reduces them. And if a car flees the scene of a crime, it can help find the guilty party.

If we ask that much of car owners, why should we not ask the same of an object which was made primarily to kill?
                  I have agreed to this more than once, here on this site. And I said I was FOR background checks AND mandatory gun safety/proper use classes. At the purchaser's expense. But, just like Washington, nobody listened. It's always the same argument - take all the guns except muzzle loading .50 cals and blunderblusses and single shot pistols OR register everything you have now so the gubment can decide there's some national tragedy that requires them to take all the guns. That's the problem.

Look - give me one normal pump shotgun and one repeating rifle and I'm good. I can defend my home against these make-believe-home-invaders. Because I live in the only state that has them, right? But who is anyone to say that I shouldn't have a single shot black rifle?

Comment

• DONNIEP
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Mar 2004

And again, I never shot anybody and I'm armed to the teeth. I carry a pistol everywhere I go..so I am the one everybody should look out for?

Comment

• vh rides again
                      Commando
                      • Dec 2006

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                      um...you realize that the average American pays less in taxes under obama than under bush, right? and stomping the constitution...parts of the patriot act have been ruled unconstitional. insurance has been rising faster than incomes for around a decade. deportations under obama exceeded anything under bush. so, uh, who's destroying the country?
                      Post proof to back your words up or shut the fuck up.

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

And again, I never shot anybody and I'm armed to the teeth. I carry a pistol everywhere I go..so I am the one everybody should look out for?
                        It ain't you I'm worried about. But there is someone in this thread who's obviously too mentally unbalanced to own a super-soaker, let alone an assault rifle.

Now having said that..... how did this become a gun thread?
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• jhale667
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Aug 2004

This country needs more left wing extremists to counter the right wing nut jobs that are destroying it.
                          Fixed.
                          Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Exactly..... we haven't had a remotely left wing President since Carter, and I'm only counting him as "left wing" because he was anti-war, actually negotiated a peace deal between Egypt and Israel, and set this country on an alternative energy course which would have saved us by now, had it not been destroyed by the BCE the minute the absent minded B movie actor moved his jelly bean jar into the Oval Office.
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Originally posted by knuckleboner
                              i have no doubt you felt equally offended when many conservatives were labelling liberals as un-American, right?...
                              No, the left / right asshole game is not the same as calling someone a terrorist...

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Oh my...

You carry a g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-g-gun ??

What if it goes off and kills someone ???????????

Arrest this man, he's got a gun !!!

That's where we're headed...

Comment

Working...