Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
I've got one more thing to say on this matter and then I'm done.

If there's anybody here who is a member at the Island Of Misfit Toys - today is the day to knock it off. This has gone on long enough and has dragged all over how many sites now? We gots to move on, people.

I know there are people on both sides of this who were wronged or felt wronged. And I know a lot of people have had axes to grind. Some understandably so. But come on, let's all just sit back for a minute, sneak a beer while the old lady ain't lookin', and chill the fuck out.

I have a lot of friends here. Some of my best friends are here and at the Island. I lost some friends here over this shit. But it's time to move on and just get back to having fun. Everybody needs to keep one thing in mind - these are just message boards. It's the fucking internet. It's supposed to be fun and entertaining. A place to just hang out and shoot the shit and sometimes, yeah, slap each other around. But this shit has gone waaaayyy the fuck over the line. We have been way off the reservation with this stuff. Time to let it go.

Sesh, I just want to say again that I wish you the best of luck and that goes to the Staff here too. I know what it's like trying to run a ship full of pirates - and it ain't easy
But you made a friend too. Right buddy?