Marry me
    Taste the happy, sharkie.

I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Welp. I think I buried the hatchet with WARF and Flappo (I think ), but not pusslicker because apparently I'm some sort of pimp or something. Two out of three ain't bad. because I really am getting bored of this and think the site needs to go back to celebrating Roth rather then hosting pillow fights, jihads, and other silly shit. And the negativity is really like getting me down, man. I am indeed a "pain in the ass," but I am not any "internet tough guy." Not trying to be anyway, I just (to paraphrase Roth) "tell the truth". As from my posts elsewhere at Armpitgeneralassholes.com and Scams, those were largely made when the Army was down for a very long time - several months if not close to a year around 2007-2008. I can't recall exactly. I was looking for a replacement for the Front Line, and never found one of course. Because this site is so much fucking better than anything else out there and I know what Sarge means when he talks of over-modded sites - to which we weren't even close to many I've been too. Scams is the only one remotely came close to the anything goes ethos of here, but place is so full of spamming, mindless assholes was hard to enjoy a topic or posting there. So other than a WWII history site (which almost completely opposite and yes, heavily modded according to the owners choice), this is pretty much my internet home and I'm staying until Von comes to Buffalo and chokes the fuck out of me ...

I did indeed threaten a guy at Scams. He was, for the record, a South African national that emigrated to Australia (as far as I know). And if Flappo read that thread, he knows that this cunt (his name might have been Paul, it's been awhile) was a former self-described "mercenary" who was actually a Neonazi terrorist that posted pic's of dead Africans he had supposedly dismembered and was feeding them to crocodiles (not sure if the pic is still there or not, but obviously I can't make that shit up!). I fucked with him of course (I hate actual nazis, whether they're from Illinois or Pretoria) and he claimed that he was taking a hunting trip to the U.S. and then said he was coming to kill me. So, I did some searches with an Australian friend of mine from another site and we quickly discovered his identity and I passed his real name to a friend in law enforcement and I think it went to DHS. On the other end, this asshole was reported to the Aussie authorities and I suspect he failed to inform them that he enjoyed sadistically killing people because of their skin color on his immigration paperwork. What became of him I have no idea nor do I know if he was just some dumbfucking troll nazi douche teen bullshitting everything or whatnot. I don't know what happened, but I'm sure it was all followed up. So yes, c-dog, it actually is true and there's your proof. He never came to America, anyways ...

So, I am not trying to be a tough guy. Everything I've done here was well intentioned, certainly I am not perfect and make mistakes. If pushed or threatened, yes I push back. But I do have certain convictions and one of them is 'calling-them-as-I-see-them' and telling the truth. That's how I am. Sorry if it pisses people off, but that has value to some as well. I dearly love this site and will serve here as a poster or mod or towel boy or whatever. I may take a break, but I will always be back because this is one of a very small percentage of websites worth putting time and effort into.

That's my peace, take it or don't. I have no agenda from here forward, I just wish people would drop the bullshit and let live. If you think a thread sucks, don't be a piss and bitch about. START A GOOD ONE! Post better and more thoughtfully. If someone is "ruining" this site, then you're weak and mental, because this site at its worst was never ruined by anyone and thrives on the diversity and silliness of it all. As I've posted (again for the record) as a "tough guy" mod, I called for everyone to be unbanned after a certain timeout as well as doing everything I could to dampen the flamewar that inflicted this site, but kept spinning out of cuntrol.

I do not follow posters and hound them from thread to thread and generally only pissback when pissed on or offended by complete dumbfuckery. I also don't really want anyone to leave, because no one should really have too. No one threatened this site (well, not really anyway ) But I think it is everyones' job here to make this site better. There are two actual mods (and about fifteen webbies ). The truth is that we are all mods responsible for the content of this site, not for others' content but our own. If you think a post sucks, then make a better one FFS. I wanna get along and move on from this, but at the same time I want others to do the same and forget about the warped, perverted histories. Then again, warped and perverted histories are what I'm all about....

Cheers to everyone, even a certain pussylicker.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
        SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark
        Marry me
        He's mine, bitch!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          I do not follow posters and hound them from thread to thread and generally only pissback when pissed on or offended by complete dumbfuckery. I also don't really want anyone to leave, because no one should really have too. No one threatened this site (well, not really anyway ) But I think it is everyones' job here to make this site better. There are two actual mods (and about fifteen webbies ). The truth is that we are all mods responsible for the content of this site, not for others' content but our own. If you think a post sucks, then make a better one FFS. I wanna get along and move on from this, but at the same time I want others to do the same and forget about the warped, perverted histories. Then again, warped and perverted histories are what I'm all about....

Cheers to everyone, even a certain pussylicker.
          this was my weakness
          Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• cadaverdog
            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
            • Aug 2007

I think I'm gonna cry.
            Beware of Dog

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I think I'm gonna cry.
              Fuck, SOMEONE had to ruin the moment.

Why isn't this guy BANNED yet?

I DEMAND C-Dog to be banned forever & ever from this board, amen.

He's an asshole.

Cheers!

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Fuck, SOMEONE had to ruin the moment.

He's an asshole.

Cheers!
                I second the motion. He's a dickhead too.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• ELVIS
                  Banned
                  • Dec 2003

And a crybaby...

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

Fuck, I'm outta thanks.

You're sucking up all my thanks, C.

Just remember, when you're finally someone won this board, that I was the one who brought you from a red dot to two green ones.

Fuck, I'm too drunk to stay awake.

G'nite everybody. See you in a week or so.

Cheers!

Comment

• Matt White
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker

He's an asshole.

Cheers!
                      If people were banned for being Assholes....there'd be NOBODY here...well, except Terry...and Binnie......and Dan.........and

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Christ Almighty...

I hit the road for 10 days, step off the big ol' jet airliner and Sesh is in charge of this motherfucker?!?!? Almost wishing my plane had gone down over the Grand Canyon this past weekend than read this news....

P.S. NO, I did NOT read all 30+ pages of this shit... so for consistency's sake, I'm hoping Sesh has still got the keys to the car (if not, I'm guessing just substitute Von, Elvis, FORD, or WARF everywhere you see Sesh in this post)...

Actually, Sesh, cockeyed/cockneyed accent aside, is perfect for the role. He has a wife that ensures he's sober AND conscious at least 4 hours a week, and he knows how to get in touch with me if the forum databases take a shit on us ever again. I got your back, Sesh, on all technical issues. Guess we have to Skype now that Micro$haft pulled the plug on MSN Messenger.

Sesh, my brother, I've always thought of you as the dirty uncle/Prince Charles' drunk philandering brother that the Royals kept hidden away... and that's when you're operating at 100%.... but if you turn into that cunt Piers Brosnan (OR Morgan... yeah, I know, different spellings/pronunciation, just go with it) then we'll all have Sarge activate the super secret backdoor and kick your ass out.

In all seriousness, you'll do a kickass job. Don't be a stranger and keep in touch with The Old Boy Club (you should have all our contact info), and don't be shy about asking the occasional dumb question (there's no such thing as dumb questions... well, actually...) of any of us. I personally expect you to be quite successful and even-handed, and know you have the spirit of the David Lee Roth Army in your veins (even though you were Von's whipping-boy for a spell).

That is all.

Stay Frosty,
                        Icon®©™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

Sesh does a spectacular Piers Morgan...

Comment

• WARF
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jan 2004

Popgear is grate!

Comment

• ELVIS
                              Banned
                              • Dec 2003

Blue question marks suck...

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

LMMFAO

33 pages of whiney, history re-writing bullshit.......

I love how the Cock Fan Clique is now trying to take the high road, after gloating, poking, prodding, and bullshitting 24/7 as if they don't collectively have a life [which they don't]

Let me start with Donnie P.

I want to start with him, since of the entire Goatfucking / Cock Fan Clan he's the only one with a real life, a real family, a real job, and a sense of conscious and humility.

Donnie got dragged into a war he had no real dog in, and as ugly and as vile as it got from his bretheren, he never actually stooped to their levels. And for that he should be applauded for.

WARF on the other hand, started this ENTIRE mess. Drunk one night, out of his mind, and hurting from the sting of rejection, posted MY name in the chat box, that Ghey-Dump refuse site that tends to attract the lowest common traits.

WARFY actually escalated the "war" to the point of posting SCREEN SHOTS of the Mod Room in a public forum. How's THAT for respecting SARGE and this site?

WARFY requested ME on Facebook, promising me my info was safe with him, and that he'd NEVER share it, as his online persona was "just a troll" [I'm more than happy to post the message too]

When Warfy got his ass handed to him by Mod and Webbie alike here, he begged Flappo to come and save him. Thus ensuring Flappo would lose HIS Modship as well.

Flappo, the guy now taking the "high road" and lecturing others here about "class" actually posted A PRIVATE EMAIL FROM SARGE INCLUDING SARGE'S EMAIL ADDY on a public forum. How's that for class?

As for Ima "pussy" licker, this midget who can only fuck Fleshlights and trannies actually got himself BANNED because I dared CLOSE A THREAD ON THE INTERNETS.....BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Yes, these Internet Toughguy "owners" all got themselves BANNED and DEMODDED because they couldn't go toe-to-toe with 4 mods with NO real power. Other than being able to move and/or close threads, we had NO real "power". Yet all of them cried about how their rights were infringed, and their jobs/lives were RUINED.

Yes, Imapussy, the Fleshlight Fucking Midget from South Wherever actually sent me a death threat. I'm more than happy to post it.

As for Phil, well gee that tow-timing liar is their cross to bear. See he sent me and others APOLOGY PM's talking about what a pathetic loser and Alkie WARF is, and how he wants to distance himself from the lot.....[I'm happy to post them]

The other member of Cock Chats, the big fat bass player whose name escapes me.....I have no issue with him either. He actually has talent and guts. Unlike Warf, meatflaps, or ImacockEater.

And back to Meatflaps, that fat, snaggled tooth, hasbeen loser for a moment.......he NOW claims he has "no problem" with Dale.....yet he called Dale a FAGGOT at the CockChat site. What a pussy. Can't even back up his own posts.

So because 4-5 losers on the Internetz get owned, they start not one but TWO sites dedicated to bashing ME......me and my ex-band, and my Pub.

Bwahahahahahahahhaha.......talk about being "owned"

They claim I got them banned, and de-modded......hahahaha. That's funny.

Then they claim the site sucks, and that they got themselves banned and de-modded on purpose.....

THEN they come back and claim they were wronged and it was all because of big, bad ME..

They try and slag the band I quit a YEAR ago.

Gee, other than what's his name, NONE of them have EVER even been in a band. recorded CD's, or performed live in front of hundreds of people.

They now LOVE this band.....even though they spent weeks and threads bashing the lead singer as being GAY and unable to sing.....the band who has had 3 guitarists, 3 bass players, and 2 drummers in the last 3 years.

They LOVE to bash my Pub..... they lie about me owning it as well.

They post pics and vids from OPEN MIC nights, and laugh about how few people have seen the vids....yet IGNORE the fact we are packed every weekend and have ROCK AND ROLL HALL OF FAME MEMBERS perform there.

Gee, I wonder where Flappo, Warfy, and Flashlight Fucker work?

So my Pub isn't cool enough for them, my ex-band isn't cool enough for them......I ruined their little message board by closing a thread and flipping them shit for being DOUCHEBAGS.

Instead of being able to fight fair, and like real men, they had to resort to personal attacks, FAKE Facebook Acoounts, and Fake Yelp reviews to make themselves feel better....

Bottom line?

For the last 33 pages THEY made themselves out to be the owned losers with no "game"......

Meanwhile, others here have lives, families, careers, jobs, bands, companies, and futures......

But hey......being karaoke singers, fleshlight fuckers, and Joe Rogan's bitch MUST mean something int the "real" world, right?

Way to keep it classy CockFans.

Don't abandon the ship, remember......
                                Originally posted by Kristy
                                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...