Here it comes...

Harlem Shake style....

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
      Yeah, I certainly owe YOU an apology.

After all has supposedly been sorted out & some people say they're fine with what's happened & let's all move on, here you come starting up EVERYTHING again just to get some attention & then play the victim card.

What did I start? LOL You made a post, and I responded to it. I didn't insult anybody, I cited a fact which occurred. There were a series of photoshops, then someone was a total asshole and posted her full, real name in a post AFTER those photoshops.

It was taken down and DONNIP then asked everyone to refrain, which was fair enough...

I never realized what happened to the Goat site because I didn't care. I just thought people lost interest in a Youtube phenom...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-06-2013, 07:12 PM.

Comment

• cadaverdog
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Aug 2007

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
        thought you hated lounge?
        I don't hate anyone. Even that turd. I just don't like him.
        Beware of Dog

Comment

• DONNIEP
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Mar 2004

I think a nice chorus of Where Eagles Fly will make everyone feel better.
          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• Anonymous
            Banned
            • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
            What did I start? LOL You made a post, and I responded to it. I didn't insult anybody, I cited a fact which occurred. There was a serious of photoshops, then someone was a total asshole and posted her full, real name in a post AFTER those photoshops.

It was taken down and DONNIP then asked everyone from refraining, which was fair enough...
            Ah, THERE we go.

HER full name.

Still white knighting.

Of course, there's ALWAYS a reason.

Look fuckstain, if you still want to impress the girl of your dreams, talk to her privately, do whatever the fuck, but stop bothering other people just to try to get some pussy across the Atlantic.

How far are you going to take this? And how far do you think this'll get you?

Cool guy Nick D FRESH, rubbing his nose in shit & dragging whole sites down just to get an "I love you" from across the ocean.

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by flappo
                nuff said..

shame we can't all get along - sadly there's a lot of internet tough guys with issues on the board ruining the atmos for everyone

amusing but also a tad pathetic
                We can work it out. We can get along...

Comment

• cadaverdog
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Aug 2007

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                  I think a nice chorus of Where Eagles Fly will make everyone feel better.
                  Where's Barney when you need him?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                    Ah, THERE we go.

HER full name.

Still white knighting.

Of course, there's ALWAYS a reason.

Look fuckstain, if you still want to impress the girl of your dreams, talk to her privately, do whatever the fuck, but stop bothering other people just to try to get some pussy across the Atlantic.

How far are you going to take this? And how far do you think this'll get you?

Cool guy Nick D FRESH, rubbing his nose in shit & dragging whole sites down just to get an "I love you" from across the ocean.

Cheers!
                    You know, RIKK had you pegged as a retarded Portuguese person prone to meltdowns and episodes. Some people weren't put here to "get it," I'm guessing you're one of them. At the end of the day, you're just fucking thick...

I don't give a fuck if you post here or not or what you do, but stay out of my way you pudgy little buffoon...
                    Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-06-2013, 07:19 PM.

Comment

• Dr. Love
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Portuguese? I had no idea we had people from South America on the board!
                      I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Dr. Love
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2004

before Pussy thinks differently, that's an Arrested Development reference, not a pot shot.
                        I've got the cure you're thinkin' of.

http://i.imgur.com/jBw4fCu.gif

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                          Portuguese? I had no idea we had people from South America on the board!
                          LOL Usually, they import them to New England so they can be fishermen...

Comment

• FORD
                            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS

The first 1:10 of that was pretty cool, I guess. Then it got drenched in cheese......
                            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Anonymous
                              Banned
                              • May 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
                              You know, RIKK had you pegged as a retarded Portuguese person prone to meltdowns and episodes. Some people weren't put here to "get it," I'm guessing you're one of them...
                              Your first pimp! The one you went running to when your second one got demodded.

So, how did necroposting in a 6 year old thread more or less around his birthday turned out for you? Did he come back to make you relevant again?

Whose balls will you hang on to now that you've got neither of your pimps to carry you?

Maybe you'kll keep rehashing old shit so that people notice you?

You know what? I'm gonna let you have the last word. Maybe you'll get a feeling of accomplishment from that. Hey, I'm all or making pathetic people happy.

You finally 'fessed up... you're still trying to get into the Swede cabbage & cling on to other posters for relevance. I'm not gonna beat a sick, dying pig like you.

Go on, say something "witty", like only you can & "WIN"!

Cheers!

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Comment

Working...