X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DONNIEP
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Mar 2004

Hitler???? Shocking!
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• flappo
      Banned
      • Jan 2004

i'm pretty sure he's in rehearsals for his new fags of nevada tribute band - lardass and the slovakian ladyboys

from what i've seen of his shitty fucking bass playing he'll be in there for a few more years yet

Comment

• Coyote
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
        Is that Sesh and the old mod team?
        Try again, coke fiend...
        Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's like putting up a YouTube of Bach and playing Chopstix on your Bontempi...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Lardass and the slovakian ladyboys...

Comment

• WARF
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
            Try again, coke fiend...
            uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuh

What happened to your clit mob title?

Pass me the COKE, Duuuuuuuude!

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

New page!

New Army !!!

Comment

• WARF
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                New page!

New Army !!!

You got that right ELVIS!!! It's a been a long time!!!

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Croatian Dirtbag has revealed she has more than 3,000 pairs of shoes and admits she will do anything to fit into a pair of shoes she likes.
                  The My Fart Will Go On singer told TV presenter Katie Couric she doesn't know the exact number she owns any more, joking: "I stopped counting, because I'm not good with math, only fat bass player’s tiny cocks "
                  And Celine revealed she has learned to fit her feet into all sizes of shoes she falls in love with.Even up her ass.
                  The singer said: "I go to the store, and I'm like, 'I really like those ones,' and they're like, 'What size?' And I'm like, 'Oh no, you don't understand. I want them, so what size do you have? I'll make it work, baby. I'll make it work!' From 5 to 10, it works!"
                  And the 473-year-old singer's passion for shoes appears to run in the family, as she shared a picture on the show of one of her young sons , Quentin, wearing a pair of her black stilettos.
                  Envy_Pee revealed: "One of my sons, Fagface, is two-and-a-half, and he walks better in heels than me! I don't know how he does it, but I'm not the only one in the family who loves shoes , we’er all retards."
                  The Cuntnadian singer previously told a magazine: "Some people do drugs, I do shoes and post shitty threads on the Roth Army."

Comment

• Coyote
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuuhuh

What happened to your clit mob title?

Pass me the COKE, Duuuuuuuude!
                    Got bored. And no, I won't. Your nose is bleeding enough as it is, after tripping over the Swede.
                    Why settle for something you have, if it's not as good as something you're out to get?

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

Originally posted by flappo
                      Croatian Dirtbag has revealed she has more than 3,000 pairs of shoes and admits she will do anything to fit into a pair of shoes she likes.
                      The My Fart Will Go On singer told TV presenter Katie Couric she doesn't know the exact number she owns any more, joking: "I stopped counting, because I'm not good with math, only fat bass player’s tiny cocks "
                      And Celine revealed she has learned to fit her feet into all sizes of shoes she falls in love with.Even up her ass.
                      The singer said: "I go to the store, and I'm like, 'I really like those ones,' and they're like, 'What size?' And I'm like, 'Oh no, you don't understand. I want them, so what size do you have? I'll make it work, baby. I'll make it work!' From 5 to 10, it works!"
                      And the 473-year-old singer's passion for shoes appears to run in the family, as she shared a picture on the show of one of her young sons , Quentin, wearing a pair of her black stilettos.
                      Envy_Pee revealed: "One of my sons, Fagface, is two-and-a-half, and he walks better in heels than me! I don't know how he does it, but I'm not the only one in the family who loves shoes , we’er all retards."
                      The Cuntnadian singer previously told a magazine: "Some people do drugs, I do shoes and post shitty threads on the Roth Army."

Comment

• philouze
                        Banned
                        • Mar 2004

Tripping over the Swede Shoe.

Comment

• WARF
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Coyote
                          Got bored. And no, I won't. Your nose is bleeding enough as it is, after tripping over the Swede.
                          Where's your smurfs to protect you now?? Go to the Mod room for backup.... ooops... there is no mod room!

Comment

• Coyote
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

Where's your smurfs to protect you now?? Go to the Mod room for backup.... ooops... there is no mod room!
                            How's that wound doin', coke fiend?

Comment

• flappo
                              Banned
                              • Jan 2004

it's called a level playing field

hahaha

Comment

• ELVIS
                                Banned
                                • Dec 2003

Originally posted by philouze
                                Tripping over the Swede Shoe.
                                Smurf Blue Muskaqueer Swede™

Comment

Working...