• Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
    Meth..... what a drug.

is your box full on purpose?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Dan
      I Would Like To Say,Get A Very Big Hairy Dog Up Everyone @ Roth Army.
      pants on the dog
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Dan
        I Would Like To Say,Get A Very Big Hairy Dog Up Everyone @ Roth Army.
        Hey Dan, how the hell are you? Roth on man.

Comment

• Dan
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
          Hey Dan, how the hell are you? Roth on man.
          Hello TFM_Dale,Im Good Thank-you,How Are You?

BTW...........Roth On BacK To You Too.
          First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• Dan
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jan 2004

On Behalf Of The Might Sheep Pen Since 2004.We Welcome The New Owner/Super Mods And Mods.May the Force Be Strong In,Roth Army.

Long Live The Mighty Van Halen.
            First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• flappo
              Banned
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
              He can't be any worse then cuntos racist inbred babbling ass. But I guess being "old school" makes all that OK.
              i don't know where on earth you've got this weird idea that i'm racist ?

the nazi popgears were taking the piss out of the nazis , you silly boy

unless you really think a photoshop of adolf hitler shagging a sheep is going to endear me to the international fascist community..

Comment

• cadaverdog
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Aug 2007

Originally posted by Satan
                The bandwagon hopping is the most ridiculous part of this whole clusterfuck.

Even if you believe there were some legitimate grievances on one side or the other (or both) of this bullshit that happened Hell knows how many months ago, what the fuck did any of it ever have to do with Thomocarrot, or Sockfucker, or any of these other two bit generic troll mutants taking it on as their personal crusade??
                We're all members of this site you elitist asshole. You and your shit fer brains pals ain't running it no more. I'm not taking on any fucking crusade. I've been posting at both sites and will continue to do so with or without your permission asshole.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

• flappo
                  Banned
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Dr. Love
                  I didn't mean you, dale... As Sesh mentioned, it's pretty easy to see who has class and who doesn't.
                  yeah , certainly not two douchebags who get off on reporting websites over a few shitty chops

real classy

Comment

• flappo
                    Banned
                    • Jan 2004

Get a new source for your info, clara.

I never said I own 3.

I own one, and book another.

What others here do for a living who cry and spout and whine is for them to say.....
                    lol

stop trolling , tubby

i've seen your excuse for a nightspot on yt - 5 acts most with 3 whole views ! wow...

i'm pretty sure dave will be desperate to play at your star studded venue NOT

Comment

• flappo
                      Banned
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                      We're all members of this site you elitist asshole. You and your shit fer brains pals ain't running it no more. I'm not taking on any fucking crusade. I've been posting at both sites and will continue to do so with or without your permission asshole.
                      excellent attitude

it's only the fucking internet after all..

Comment

• flappo
                        Banned
                        • Jan 2004

guess who..

Comment

• cadaverdog
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Aug 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          I just think it's funny that Lounge would yell at Cdog for bieng a food stamp user and then qualify it by stating that.. I am a bar owner...then he would add... I own a bar and am soon going to franchise. on and on about this, I own a bar bullshit...like he is The Donnald.

Then go all ballistic about people and the posting of personal info.

In reality.... Lounge, knows someone who owns a bar.

I really don't care if Lounge owns a bar or not. Even if he owned a thousand bars he's still a steaming pile of a human being. If he's been lucky enough to make it this far without ever having to worry about where his next meal was coming from or where he was going to lay his swelled head that night then he's a fortunate person because I've been there done that. I've had to turn to others for help and thank the good lord I've made it this far with a little help from them. I've also been there done that as a person who did have a decent job, my own home, a nice car, a new Harley sitting in my garage. But I didn't turn my nose up at others because I did.
                          Beware of Dog

Comment

• flappo
                            Banned
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I really don't care if Lounge owns a bar or not. Even if he owned a thousand bars he's still a steaming pile of a human being. If he's been lucky enough to make it this far without ever having to worry about where his next meal was coming from or where he was going to lay his swelled head that night then he's a fortunate person because I've been there done that. I've had to turn to others for help and thank the good lord I've made it this far with a little help from them. I've also been there done that as a person who did have a decent job, my own home, a nice car, a new Harley sitting in my garage. But I didn't turn my nose up at others because I did.
                            the only bar lard arse owns is a fucking chocolate bar

part of the fun of the internet is bullshitting people , eventually everyone gets caught out , well almost everyone lol

Comment

• Jérôme Frenchise
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Nov 2004

All this, just to kick an ugly bird out into the water?

Tabula Rasa: Bande annonce from Matthew Rankin on Vimeo.

posted by Ellyllions Men say, "I'll never understand women." That's a very lonely place to be if you're a woman because we don't understand half of what we do either.
                              posted by ALinChainz Katy, Pipe down, pump off, and fly back to your cave you old bat.

Comment

• Anonymous
                                Banned
                                • May 2004

This crap they spew has now gone on for 3 months over 3 sites.

Meanwhile, most of us have moved on.

Funny really.
                                Really?

It seems to me you're haven't moved on, so I'm not sure how you're including yourself there.

You've been saying you have moved one for 3 months now, either really move on or shut the fuck up, you morbidly obese retard.

How people can't see through this obvious bullshit is really beyond me. They must like being blind.

What now, are you gonna start PMing everyone again not to come to our site & telling them how cool you are & how mean we are?

Are you gonna report us again, you fucking hypocrite? Or will you start slobbering on Sesh's cock to get a promotion?

It's clear enough that your life is all bullshit & lies & that being a mod here was the high point of your life, you fucking piece of shit.

You loved your e-powers & the attention it got from those even more pathetic than you.

You're a fucking disease, LardMachine. And you keep spreading. Sideways. You fucked up this site once & I'm pretty sure you'll do it again until someone wises up to your bullshit.

Fuck off & die!
                                Last edited by Anonymous; 05-03-2013, 04:59 AM.

Comment

Working...