X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SNIPER
    Crazy Ass Mofo
    • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    Thank ya very much. I'll be here all week...
    Thanks for the warning.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh don't worry, I'll be on my way in a bit...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Yay...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
          Yay...
          You wouldn't know what to do without me...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
            Full Member Status

• May 2010

Oh don't worry, I'll be on my way in a bit...
            Hey Hewey, How's your asshole? I hope the same is for Dewey Machine and Lewey Hale ?.

I say you three fag, ex mods should be forgiven for all the cunt you three have pulled around here and have the shit kicked out of you just for general principals.

You know, you can't handle it so a discrete exit out the back would be fine/.

Again, I am not for the gang mentality, of getting even, these assholes must feel naked and stupid like a Flammenwerfer door operator after the fall of Berlin.

Pity for them that would be my guess.
            2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
            clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Cook! Where's my flammenwerfer?
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Hardrock69
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2005

Originally posted by sonrisa salvaje
                I still don't see what the big deal is. Was she considered a big threat to take his flame war title?
                No. Just someone who wandered in awhile back and got attacked over nothing. Business as usual around here.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

A opinion other than your's, Lounges and that parrot yes masththth'ter Hale in threads, of -The Front- will be great and what this site was meant to be about that is how we will do without you.

The Nazi Horror of you dominating free speach in , -The Front-are over.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Hardrock69
                    No. Just someone who wandered in awhile back and got attacked over nothing. Business as usual around here.
                    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                      Hey Hewey, How's your asshole? I hope the same is for Dewey Machine and Lewey Hale ?.
                      Thank you for caring about my asshole, carrot licker. I'm sure you've given it a great deal of thought being the mongoloid "hand-worker" you are...

I say you three fag, ex mods should be forgiven for all the cunt you three have pulled around here and have the shit kicked out of you just for general principals.
                      Oh know!? Are you going to kick-the-shit out of me? I mean, "half of your internal organs are missing" or some shit like that. One of them is obviously your brain...

You know, you can't handle it so a discrete exit out the back would be fine/.
                      I come and go as I please, like the johns who handled your mother...

Again, I am not for the gang mentality, of getting even, these assholes must feel naked and stupid like a Flammenwerfer door operator after the fall of Berlin.

Pity for them that would be my guess.

Um, what?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                        Cook! Where's my flammenwerfer?
                        I heard a ad on TV today for Hot dogs on sale at Price Chopper and the actual anouncer sais Armor Meat hot dogs and Turkey are just 2.99$.

I just couldn't get the need to seperate Meat from Turkey and the didn't say Beef ( real proud of that they are) and I know the Meat ones are made from Pork and Chicken ..so, why didn't they say a the Meat, Chicken Meat and Pork Meat and the Turkey Meat...then is Meat Fowl or is the Meat Fowl.

What was the question and do I win anything as a consolation prize.?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                          A opinion other than your's, Lounges and that parrot yes masththth'ter Hale in threads, of -The Front- will be great and what this site was meant to be about that is how we will do without you.

The Nazi Horror of you dominating free speach in , -The Front-are over.

Don't let the door hit you where the good lord split you.
                          The Kristallnacht gang calling me a 'Nazi' is rather precious to me. But please provide me a clear example where I ever "censored" you. I dumped your shit to the appropriate forum. But I never "edited" one iota of your nonsensical syllables comprising some douchy gibberish schtick that only you thinks is funny or interesting.

And FFS, please stop getting your history from Sgt. Rock comic books, moron...

Comment

• ELVIS
                            Banned
                            • Dec 2003

You're back already ??

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              You're back already ??
                              When did I say I was leaving?

Though I will be to get some half price apps and hockey at the local watering hole...

You know, the kind of thing you can't do because you're a weak-minded, easily influenced alcoholic in remission. Praise Jesus, you cunt.
                              Last edited by Nickdfresh; 05-02-2013, 09:00 PM.

Comment

• Hardrock69
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2005

RUN!

RUUNNNN!!!!

Comment

Working...