X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Light Em' Up!
    Veteran
    • Mar 2012

Look at all the people here tonight!
    Told ya I was comin' back... Say you missed me... Say it like ya mean it!

Comment

• philouze
      Banned
      • Mar 2004

Light Up The Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Comment

• SNIPER
        Crazy Ass Mofo
        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
        Saying it and calling someone it are not the same thing. I found it to be disrespectful. As you know, it's not something anyone should wish on anyone. Calling someone a cancer is a whole lot like wishing it on someone in my book. But you're right. People are free to speak with a shattered moral compass all they like.
        Not really, calling someone cancer is nowhere near the same as wishing it on them. That would have to read "I hope you get cancer" ...Calling them a cancer is simply used in describing them as the horrible disease they are.

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
          Veteran
          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by philouze
          Light Up The Skyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Light Em' Up!!!

Comment

• philouze
            Banned
            • Mar 2004

Originally posted by SNIPER
            Not really, calling someone cancer is nowhere near the same as wishing it on them. That would have to read "I hope you get cancer" ...Calling them a cancer is simply used in describing them as the horrible disease they are.
            Thanks fest I say..

Comment

• SNIPER
              Crazy Ass Mofo
              • Jun 2004

Originally posted by philouze
              If I call you a Gemini, will you be offended??

That's what I thought.
              Carful, They might. Thats calling someone two faced.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Feb 2007

Carful, They might. Thats calling someone two faced.
                i resemble that remark
                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                  ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

My point about the C word was never meant to invoke a pissing contest over who's had a worse share of it's horrific dealings, ok? I mean, shit. I thought it was a bit much and inappropriate to call someone that. That's all. I've always liked Sniper and I put him above making that kind of remark. Perhaps it is wrong for me to have put my personal anguish with the use of the word out there. I wouldn't call what I did pathetic, but Imapus made a point that I understand. I reacted to an ugly situation here with the heavy heart of what I've got going on at home. Everyone here knows I mean well. I hope.

Comment

• philouze
                    Banned
                    • Mar 2004

I got your point, Bridge.

Now Snip, watch it boyo, I'm Gemini. Two faced pillow humper, that's what I am. Lawd, have mercy..

Comment

• Dave's Bitch
                      ROCKSTAR

• Apr 2005

Group hug?
                      I really love you baby, I love what you've got
                      Let's get together we can, Get hot

Comment

• SNIPER
                        Crazy Ass Mofo
                        • Jun 2004

[QUOTE=DLR Bridge;1767895]My point about the C word was never meant to invoke a pissing contest over who's had a worse share of it's horrific dealings, ok? I mean, shit. I thought it was a bit much and inappropriate to call someone that. That's all. I've always liked Sniper and I put him above making that kind of remark. Perhaps it is wrong for me to have put my personal anguish with the use of the word out there. I wouldn't call what I did pathetic, but Imapus made a point that I understand. I reacted to an ugly situation here with the heavy heart of what I've got going on at home. Everyone here knows I mean well. I hope.[/QUOTE

I agree to disagree. It doesn't matter. You were not even a part of it. Sorry I let you down by calling someone a cancer. But for the record I don't wish death on anyone. And yes, Cancer fucking sucks!

Comment

• Light Em' Up!
                          Veteran
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by DLR Bridge
                          My point about the C word was never meant to invoke a pissing contest over who's had a worse share of it's horrific dealings, ok? I mean, shit. I thought it was a bit much and inappropriate to call someone that. That's all. I've always liked Sniper and I put him above making that kind of remark. Perhaps it is wrong for me to have put my personal anguish with the use of the word out there. I wouldn't call what I did pathetic, but Imapus made a point that I understand. I reacted to an ugly situation here with the heavy heart of what I've got going on at home. Everyone here knows I mean well. I hope.
                          Not to sound like a complete wimp, but there's a "c" word that gets thrown about here pretty loosely that I think is inappropriate as well, however, I just deal with it...As long as no one calls me it.

I'm sorry about your mother--I think anymore all of us have had to deal with the loss of someone dear to us that has had Cancer. I personally went through it with my father. Luckily, he wasn't taken from me.

Comment

• philouze
                            Banned
                            • Mar 2004

I agree to disagree. It doesn't matter. You were not even a part of it. Sorry I let you down by calling someone a cancer. But for the record I don't wish death on anyone. And yes, Cancer fucking sucks!
                            And so does your way of quoting people... Now edit that post, big boy!!

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

Originally posted by Light Em' Up!
                              Not to sound like a complete wimp, but there's a "c" word that gets thrown about here pretty loosely that I think is inappropriate as well, however, I just deal with it...As long as no one calls me it.

'Conservative'?
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                                ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

I know I got my nose outta joint. Please read post #308. Looking forward to talking to you about anything else old friend.

Comment

Working...