X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Sesh and a couple others with authority cannot do it all...
    Well we do have about 14 webbies on the site now...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Like you have a clue of what happened, huff king! Jesus fucking christ, like anyone would trust your narrative of anything...
      Dude you all tried to pass the buck and you are still blowing smoke grow up.

We all knew about lounges... I own three bars ...I am a bar owner...I am a musician and own bars ...bullshit..he don't own DICK.

And he can't use it, "Dick" or his 3 bars to even score a 1s and 0s piece of ass..lol

We all know the bullshit with the sweede was just plain old homewrecking..cyber pussy..how old are you fuckers 12...lol
      Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-02-2013, 11:40 PM.
      2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
      clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

My ranting about the situation is done. Got it off my chest. Thanks
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Satan
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by WARF
          That's okay, I wouldn't want Lard's sloppy seconds anyway...
          Then those are the only sloppy seconds you've ever turned down, slummin' second rate imposter...
          Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
          I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Dude you all tried to pass the buck and you are still blowing smoke grow up.

We all knew about lounges... I own three bars ...I am a bar owner...I am a musician and own bars ...bullshit..he don't own DICK.

We all know the bullshit with the sweede was just plain old homewrecking..cyber pussy..how old are you fuckers 12...lol
            Sounds like you have more of a problem with Lounge than anything, my little bandwagon hopper. I had no idea you were so passionate about this!

Comment

• Nickdfresh
              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

You know, some times I lay awake at night and think of internet things like: What ever happened to Wayne L.? who loved long legs and luscious feet?

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

He was always cool, calm, and collected (except when he saw his aunt's naked feet)...

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                  Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Angel
                  My ranting about the situation is done. Got it off my chest. Thanks
                  I know that is comfortable however my hands are allready warmed up, I will be over immediately to lend support for your chest.

lol

(j/k...I felt frisky.)
                  2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                  clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

This will all sort itself out in time.

It always does.

Like Dale, I have absolutely NO regrets about not being a mod. I only agreed to do it as a favor to someone who will remain unnamed. I have absolute and complete confidence in Sesh and his team.

I encourage you all to do him a favor and quit with the preschool crap. It's a real drag on an otherwise FANTASTIC site.
                    ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                    Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

I know that is comfortable however my hands are allready warmed up, I will be over immediately to lend support for your chest.

lol

(j/k...I felt frisky.)
                      Hahaha. Every now and then you make me laugh so hard...but I know you just want to get close enough to my drawers to steal some granny panties....
                      "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Jul 2004

l

Get a new source for your info, clara.

I never said I own 3.

I own one, and book another.

What others here do for a living who cry and spout and whine is for them to say.....
                        Originally posted by Kristy
                        Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                        Originally posted by cadaverdog
                        I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

It always does.

Like Dale, I have absolutely NO regrets about not being a mod. I only agreed to do it as a favor to someone who will remain unnamed. I have absolute and complete confidence in Sesh and his team.

I encourage you all to do him a favor and quit with the preschool crap. It's a real drag on an otherwise FANTASTIC site.
                          I'll drop it, I agreed to yesterday but no fucking way am I going to just ignore their trying to ruin this site with a revised history of what happened as an excuse.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Guitar Shark

It always does.

This crap they spew has now gone on for 3 months over 3 sites.

Meanwhile, most of us have moved on.

Funny really.
                            Originally posted by Kristy
                            Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                            Originally posted by cadaverdog
                            I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• Satan
                              ROTH ARMY ELITE
                              • Jan 2004

Sounds like you have more of a problem with Lounge than anything, my little bandwagon hopper. I had no idea you were so passionate about this!
                              The bandwagon hopping is the most ridiculous part of this whole clusterfuck.

Even if you believe there were some legitimate grievances on one side or the other (or both) of this bullshit that happened Hell knows how many months ago, what the fuck did any of it ever have to do with Thomocarrot, or Sockfucker, or any of these other two bit generic troll mutants taking it on as their personal crusade??
                              Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                              I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Nighty night everyone...

Comment

Working...