X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PETE'S BROTHER
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Feb 2007

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
    Dude you all tried to pass the buck and you are still blowing smoke grow up.

We all knew about lounges... I own three bars ...I am a bar owner...I am a musician and own bars ...bullshit..he don't own DICK.

And he can't use it, "Dick" or his 3 bars to even score a 1s and 0s piece of ass..lol

We all know the bullshit with the sweede was just plain old homewrecking..cyber pussy..how old are you fuckers 12...lol
    if so, so what?
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
      Sounds like you have more of a problem with Lounge than anything, my little bandwagon hopper. I had no idea you were so passionate about this!
      yes you did
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Nitro Express
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Christ, I'm surrounded by assholes...

Actually. That's probably what Christ said before they nailed him to the cross.
        No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Feb 2007

talked to academic punk tonite

Comment

• VAiN
            Use my hand, I won't look
            ROCKSTAR

• Nov 2006

I've been hanging out and participating on this lovely site for about 6-7 years now and I just need to know... Do you all really hate each other or is it all a big inside joke that started before my time and I'm out of the loop? It seems crazy to me to come to a site that celebrates all things Dave only to trash talk each other. I don't get it.

Oh, and congrats and thanks to Sesh & Von and whoever else is going to keep the lights on here. I love this place.

Roth on!
            Originally posted by wiseguy
            That shit will welcome you in the morning and pour the milk in your count chocula for ya.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

I will never forgive big bully lounge for puttin' our scoot thread in the dump.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                if so, so what?
                I just think it's funny that Lounge would yell at Cdog for bieng a food stamp user and then qualify it by stating that.. I am a bar owner...then he would add... I own a bar and am soon going to franchise. on and on about this, I own a bar bullshit...like he is The Donnald.

Then go all ballistic about people and the posting of personal info.

In reality.... Lounge, knows someone who owns a bar.

Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-03-2013, 12:40 AM.
                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

ugh...

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                    He can't be any worse then cuntos racist inbred babbling ass. But I guess being "old school" makes all that OK.
                    Sorry for this comment Sesh. I know you got tossed into the middle of a shit storm and are trying to get the site back on track. I obviously don't agree with the unbanning of cunto but it is no reason to give you shit for trying to turn this place around.

Comment

• DLR Bridge
                      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Originally posted by VAiN
                      I just need to know... Do you all really hate each other or is it all a big inside joke that started before my time and I'm out of the loop? It seems crazy to me to come to a site that celebrates all things Dave only to trash talk each other.
                      'Been wondering that my whole time here so far.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
                        I just think it's funny that Lounge would yell at Cdog for bieng a food stamp user and then qualify it by stating that.. I am a bar owner...then he would add... I own a bar and am soon going to franchise. on and on about this, I own a bar bullshit...like he is The Donnald.

Then go all ballistic about people and the posting of personal info.

In reality Lounge, knows someone who own a bar.

Huh? Shut up already before I beat you with a fucking dictionary.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
                          Huh? Shut up already before I beat you with a fucking dictionary.
                          grey area, personal threats

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

I know nick is sleepin', but was I restrained today? am I a bad toad? I did regurgitate the fly thing twice, but it was in context...

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

is gar back too?

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by VAiN
                                I've been hanging out and participating on this lovely site for about 6-7 years now and I just need to know... Do you all really hate each other or is it all a big inside joke that started before my time and I'm out of the loop? It seems crazy to me to come to a site that celebrates all things Dave only to trash talk each other. I don't get it.

Oh, and congrats and thanks to Sesh & Von and whoever else is going to keep the lights on here. I love this place.

Roth on!
                                Vain, let me play big brother here this is a thread ( and for TMF-Dale also) there are other threads we don't mess with.

This thread is about this and was about that and could soon be about what it hasn't been yet.

Not every thread is like this these threads are perhaps faster moving more active shorter posts with more changing commentary..people come in see what is happening get interested and then comment about all the assholes and how pathetic you all are at the same time being one themselves .

Let me put it in a really cool perspective......Ok here how it go.... do you know what a steady cam is ?

It was invented by a brilliant cameraman in the olden times 1970s' for a cameraman to move about, fast travelling hand held movie camera, all the while the image within the frame stays steady due to gyroscopic balance springs and such.

The last 10 years or so assholes punk douchnozzles, have been making movies with, unsteady cam.... it is the same camera used in the same manner, but they make it shake,.. to create a false sense of interest due to the viewer being unnable to focus on the story, thus they think they are watching something, really interesting,.

That is what is wrong with, America.

Not what we are doing at, -The RA-.
                                Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-03-2013, 12:44 AM.
                                2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                                clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

Working...