Thread: Tabula Rasa

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by WARF View Post
    Awesome, if you or envy contact my daughter again i'm calling the police... I already showed Va Beach the evidence and envy confessed.... go for it scumbag!
    That's half right...

Envy did admit to copying three pictures from the Facebook account....

I said nothing, nor did Envy tell me, about actually contacting her, nor did you show me any evidence....
    Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I would like to add to Craig's post that just because someone posts something on the internet(often late at night) it doesn't make it true.

There are a lot of accusations being posted in these arguments which appear to be at best exaggerated and often just plain made up.

Please bear that in mind when getting angry on someone else's behalf.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    JESUS H CHRIST!!! How long are you people gonna keep rehashing the same fucking arguments over and fucking over again? I don't know what went on as far as who posted what and I really don't give a flying fuck.
    Get over it already. The new patron has a lot of patience. I can tell because if he didn't he'd ban everybody who can't get by this he said/ she said soap opera bullshit. If you want to continue down this path there's a site called TALKSHIT that's better suited for it. No disrespect to my new friends but this shit is getting really old quick.

Atomic Punk of Los Santos
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Apparently the only thing that calms everyone down is when I bring Michelob....so here....

But y'all better get this shit under control.

I'm not made of money....
    Originally posted by perilouspete
    fryingdutchman you pretty much own everyone.....sick comebacks, well put. top class wit.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Seshmeister View Post
    I would like to add to Craig's post that just because someone posts something on the internet(often late at night) it doesn't make it true.

There are a lot of accusations being posted in these arguments which appear to be at best exaggerated and often just plain made up.

What about the racist shit in chat? Why is that ok and being allowed? Nobody should have to put up with that shit and any potential new members that see shit like that are going to say fuck it and not even bother signing up.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    JESUS H CHRIST!!! How long are you people gonna keep rehashing the same fucking arguments over and fucking over again? I don't know what went on as far as who posted what and I really don't give a flying fuck.
    Get over it already. The new patron has a lot of patience. I can tell because if he didn't he'd ban everybody who can't get by this he said/ she said soap opera bullshit. If you want to continue down this path there's a site called TALKSHIT that's better suited for it. No disrespect to my new friends but this shit is getting really old quick.

Sir, yes sir!

Sorry, sir!

Won't happen again, SIR!

Dammit, when did the Dog become so authoritarian?

Ok guys, we made him break character. I think we may have gone too far. I'm half joking & half serious here.

All kidding aside, well done, C-Dog.

Cheers!

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by LoungeMachine View Post
    No, Bro.....

It started about 4 months ago by a drunken Warfy........

After he got himself and 5-6 "friends" banned it became a "war"

Posting screen shots of the Mod Room and Private Emails from SARGE will tend to do that.......

Have you seen 8 Mile?
    As usuall the -XXXMOD-®©™ can do no wrong. YOU started all this BULLSHIT with your 1's and 0's lust finger bang of the sweede..she got her ass up in the air higher than a cat in a cotton field and expressed her hatred of The Kristy due to jealousy of the attention The Kristy got.

She jumped in with the most emotional group on this site the Mod Clique a bunch of kiddie men and got you all -sweedishlyengorged-®©™ about her mutual attention to you all and her seperation of and agianst the rest of the board.

Like a child she thought you fags had the cool cars and all the drugs. Now she also pays for your idiocracy.

Then as with all things of a immature "club owners who have hall of fame members gig'ing at " need to prove himself as a man, you played a forward movement role in the banning of, The Kristy.

Then and only then did WARF and Flappo and the others retaliate at you and the gay mob clidue (wich was the organization of the sweede masturbators).

It all started with you fucking up yourself with the sweede.

All of it . then and only then did the shit get to the attention of the Webmasters and cause all of the headaches we have had over the last few moths.

As with all things -The RA- it is a great thread and a great read..so keep it up we need more of your revisionist history from the, XXXMOD®©™.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Redneck Army
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post
    Apparently the only thing that calms everyone down is when I bring Michelob....so here....

Hey - I'll settle for Natural Ice! It's cheaper and has waaayy more kick!! And anybody that says it's crappy beer better be wearin' a cup!!

Actually, it is crappy. But, I'm a cheap bastard
    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    Jesus H Christ, this shit has gone on so long chefcraig is taking sides now. Is it over or not? Is this what he Army is going to be now? If being old school means rehashing the same God damned thing over and over and over then who fucking needs it? This is fucking retarded. Incase you can't see it for yourselves or you are just choosing to be to fucking naive to notice this is turning into a glorified middle school level flame site. Pretty fucking sad if you ask me but of course my opinion doesn't matter due to my "joined on" date. Stay classy my fucking ass.
    I swear I didn't see this post before I made mine but I guess I'm not the only one tired of this shit. Good post Dale.
    BTW I only made that I'm more relevant comment about joining dates to be sarcastic.

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by fryingdutchman View Post

BUDDY! Friend. Bro! ALWAYS a pleasure to see ya & your, huh...company.

C'mere. Bring them frosties over here & let's talk about Jim Cummings & his role on making Disney's Saturday morning cartoons the best fuckin' thing EVER, especially TaleSpin & Darkwing Duck.

Cheers!

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Va Beach VH Fan View Post
    That's half right...

Envy did admit to copying three pictures from the Facebook account....

I said nothing, nor did Envy tell me, about actually contacting her, nor did you show me any evidence....
    I was talking about the evidence that she stole the pics. Last night Lounge posted PM's, my info and my daughters. What about that?

ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
    Old Fuckin' School
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I was talking about the evidence that she stole the pics. Last night Lounge posted PM's, my info and my daughters. What about that?
    I didn't see any of that, I actually sleep in the middle of the night, WARF.....

All I'm doing is clarifying what info was given to me by Envy and by you....

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What about your racist rant in chat? You say you want this over yet you jump back on the whole thing every single chance you get. Fucking drop it, this is fucking old. If you feel the need to carry on use fuckin PM or send a God damn email.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What about the racist shit in chat? Why is that ok and being allowed? Nobody should have to put up with that shit and any potential new members that see shit like that are going to say fuck it and not even bother signing up.
    You know Dale, everyone was having a great time until Lounge and jhale came in here last night posting personal info of me and family members including PM's. I'm not a racist at all. But when you come in here violating every rule possible out of of bitterness, I will bite you back. Last night again they proved they have absolutely no class whatsoever. I never posted any personal info. Show me where!

ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I can't believe in a day and age where everybody (not me, I took mine down a long time ago) posts every BORING fucking detail of their lives on Facefuckingbook©, is worried about personal info essentially being transferred from one site to another.

How many times are you guys going to rehash the same BULLSHIT?

Do you know how many times in my previous stint here, and at the DDLR site, someone pissed me off? Someone attacked me? Someone (WARF) hacked into the Mod Forum and posted it elsewhere? WHO GIVES A FUCK? It's not real until someone shows up at your door, or you meet in person. Then you decide if you want to throw down, or you want to actually get to know someone for more than their online persona.

I would bet my last nickel that if all the WARriors in this thread were to meet up at a meet and greet for a VH show, they'd get along famously. Would probably even end up joking about this bullshit. Unless of course you are an over sensitive little pussy.

I know it's hard to believe, but even that toothless hillbilly DiverdowninKKKy was cool in real life!

You guys can continue to flame away on each other all you want. I don't really give a fuck. I'm about to toss this hunk of shit thread into another forum.

If your goal is to ruin this site, or have it taken down. Or whatever the fuck your own agenda is, I wish you luck. I've been through it all. With Sarge, Sesh, Va Beach, Pojo, Commie, DiverdowninKKKY, and several others at my side. You won't defeat us. You won't ruin it for us. We are like bad pennies. We always show back up one way or another.

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by DONNIEP View Post
    Hey - I'll settle for Natural Ice! It's cheaper and has waaayy more kick!! And anybody that says it's crappy beer better be wearin' a cup!!

Actually, it is crappy. But, I'm a cheap bastard
    My brother would call me on his way home from work when I was staying with him and ask me if I felt like drinking some beer that evening. If I said yes he brought home the cheapest beer he could find if I said no he'd buy Bud Light. He's always saying how broke he is but he makes more money now than ever. He works full time as an auto parts store manger and gets a huge pension. He loves those two for a buck tacos from Jack. If he brought home dinner he'd give us each four of them. Two bucks a head for dinner.

hitchworld1969
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    What about your racist rant in chat? You say you want this over yet you jump back on the whole thing every single chance you get. Fucking drop it, this is fucking old. If you feel the need to carry on use fuckin PM or send a God damn email.
    I did drop it. Lounge came in here last night loaded with personal info of me and family members and disappeared again. I'm not racist, and i'm not causing trouble. If you could have seen all the shit Dr. Love edited you would have been pissed too.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You know Dale, everyone was having a great time until Lounge and jhale came in here last night posting personal info of me and family members including PM's. I'm not a racist at all. But when you come in here violating every rule possible out of of bitterness, I will bite you back. Last night again they proved they have absolutely no class whatsoever. I never posted any personal info. Show me where!
    Just fucking drop it, like we all agreed to do. I'm not asking you and lounge to start bromancing each other, I'm just saying fuckin drop it and stop with the racist shit.

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Wow. 140 pages on tapatalk and this shit is still going on!? How about we all show some respect for Sesh and Von and stop laying this shit on the doorstep of their new (cyber) home? Fuck, we should all be dancing in the streets having these fantastic hosts, and instead a bunch of people are shitting in their living room.

Dale, FYI...this isn't "old school". Back in the day, of course we had wars. But you would have your disagreement and move on. Of course, if you saw a poster that you don't like say something in a thread, you'd dive on it...much like I have done with Envy since she showed up.

Sesh mentioned class earlier....there are people on both sides of the "argument" that appear not to have very much.

WARF, Flappo, Lounge, Jhale and whoever else wants to keep this shit going...start a thread in the Dump and keep it there. This is beyond ridiculous. Get some fucking class people...this is supposed to be a house warming party.

:banghead:
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Imapus Sylicker View Post

Sir, yes sir!

Sorry, sir!

Won't happen again, SIR!

Dammit, when did the Dog become so authoritarian?

Ok guys, we made him break character. I think we may have gone too far. I'm half joking & half serious here.

All kidding aside, well done, C-Dog.

Cheers!
    I try not to break character in public. I reserve that side for my servants and my employees. You can't run a multi billion dollar corporation or maintain a McMansion the size of a small city like mine by being soft.

Head Fluffer
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    More VH, less Shit. Sorted

Banned
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Von Halen View Post
    If your goal is to ruin this site, or have it taken down. Or whatever the fuck your own agenda is, I wish you luck. I've been through it all. With Sarge, Sesh, Va Beach, Pojo, Commie, DiverdowninKKKY, and several others at my side. You won't defeat us. You won't ruin it for us. We are like bad pennies. We always show back up one way or another.
    Nothing is further from my mind, Von.

I'm willing to fuck up my e-reputation completely & beyond repair to out the REAL cancer that signed in to this site all those years ago & hasn't stopped starting shit ever since.

It is my firm belief that once that tumour is removed, all will go along swimmingly, otherwise I wouldn't be doing this.

Cheers!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I did drop it. Lounge came in here last night loaded with personal info of me and family members and disappeared again. I'm not racist, and i'm not causing trouble. If you could have seen all the shit Dr. Love edited you would have been pissed too.
    More lies. That's all you do isn't it? You got called on your shit, hammered with your OWN words (none of your personal info was posted, your FB alias doesn't count, crybaby) and you're SHITTING YOURSELF.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    Wow. 140 pages on tapatalk and this shit is still going on!? How about we all show some respect for Sesh and Von and stop laying this shit on the doorstep of their new (cyber) home?
    You're a little late, I said that about 30 pages ago...(130 on tapatalk).

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    That's complete BULLSHIT, you drunken Scot !!

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    More lies. That's all you do isn't it? You got called on your shit, hammered with your OWN words (none of your personal info was posted, your FB alias doesn't count, crybaby) and you're SHITTING YOURSELF.
    yawn

i thought you wanted an end to all this crap ?

get a fucking life fer crissakes

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're a little late, I said that about 30 pages ago...(130 on tapatalk).
    So why are you still participating? Let it go....or at least have the decency to battle elsewhere. :banghead:

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    So why are you still participating? Let it go....or at least have the decency to battle elsewhere. :banghead:
    Like I've said, when Flapcunt and dWARF stop lying in main, I'm done with it. So time for them to man up.

Banned
    REPENT AND SINS NO MO!

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Unless of course you are an over sensitive little pussy.
    That's the problem right there...

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Unless of course you are an over sensitive little pussy.
    For clarification... does this exclude oversensitive big pussies?

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I try not to break character in public. I reserve that side for my servants and my employees. You can't run a multi billion dollar corporation or maintain a McMansion the size of a small city like mine by being soft.
    Of course, one must ask if your corporation is in the Fortune 500. And are you managing multiple locations?

Perpetually Befuddled
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by flappo View Post
    i'm a hasbeen loser ?
    From the best album released in the last decade or so. Yes, I'm quite serious.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Like I've said, when Flapcunt and dWARF stop lying in main, I'm done with it. So time for them to man up.
    You're ALL being a bunch of cunts, so obviously find it difficult to "man up". Have you ever heard of the concept of "being a bigger man"? If so, do it. If not, fucking Google it...and then do it.

Here, because it appears all of you are too incompetent to do it yourselves, I've created a thread for you...in an APPROPRIATE forum:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68345

Let's see whose capable of being the bigger man and starts using it for this BS.

What a total lack of respect for Von and Sesh ALL of you are displaying. Fucking disgusting!

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    man up ?

lol

GET A LIFE FAGGOT

Gimme head till I'm dead
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    For clarification... does this exclude oversensitive big pussies?
    Am I the only one that caught that?
    Chainsaw Muthuafucka

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You're ALL being a bunch of cunts, so obviously find it difficult to "man up". Have you ever heard of the concept of "being a bigger man"? If so, do it. If not, fucking Google it...and then do it.

Here, because it appears all of you are too incompetent to do it yourselves, I've created a thread for you...in an APPROPRIATE forum:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?t=68345

Let's see whose capable of being the bigger man and starts using it for this BS.

What a total lack of respect for Von and Sesh ALL of you are displaying. Fucking disgusting!

I'd almost agree with you, and if you check the thread, the FIRST thing I did was congratulate them (Lounge did too for that matter) - and have done so again and again. Never was YOUR enemy, whether you want to believe it or not. WE didn't start the shit here, yet any refuting of it gets US called "cunts. Riiiiiight. Run with that.

The Dump is NSFW, so will catch you there later. But I admire your effort, even though you're guilty of some wrong in this too.
    Last edited by jhale667; 05-07-2013 at 10:03 AM.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    man up ?

lol

GET A LIFE FAGGOT
    You first, cockfan. And wishing I was gay won't make it so Admit you got played, that's all it would take (that, and apologizing for the racist shit) to end YOUR crap in this, but you're too dumb, proud or whatever to do it.

Banned
    THE GRATEST™
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i'm too whatever

yup , that's fer sure

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    i'm too whatever

yup , that's fer sure
    So you're going with "all of the above".... stupid, prideful, talentless...lame..... m'kay. Just so we cleared that up.

Thread Information