Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

The liver failure was probably due to the antibiotics they were pumping into him...

The life of drinking and living on the road didn't help...

Comment

• sadaist
      TOASTMASTER GENERAL
      • Jul 2004

Yeah. I'd bet the farm that the medicines & all the crap he went through recently played a big part. Surprised with all the hospitalization that they never did a liver panel blood test. They must have. How do they miss something like this? Or do you think he & the guys from Slayer had known about this for some time?
      “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• ace diamond
        Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

for the record:
        no, I did not go to the memorial. I stayed home, partied hard, blasted tons of 80's SLAYER,
        and FUCK THE NEIGHBORS!
        Originally posted by hideyoursheep
        When Hagar speaks, I want to cut off my ears and send them to Bristol Palin.
        "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Thankfully, reports suggest that Westboro 'Church' didn't show up either.....
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• ace diamond
            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            Thankfully, reports suggest that Westboro 'Church' didn't show up either.....
            DAMN......WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DEATH OF THEM IF THEY HAD.........
            "It's like trying to fit a mouse fart into a sardine can with a shoe horn"-Ace Diamond

Comment

• Anonymous
              Banned
              • May 2004

Originally posted by ace diamond
              for the record:
              no, I did not go to the memorial. I stayed home, partied hard, blasted tons of 80's SLAYER,
              and FUCK THE NEIGHBORS!
              Grate.

Now isn't it better to stay home & make a complete mockery of the music we both love in PRIVATE?

Did you wear your devil mask?

Cheers!

Comment

• ace diamond
                Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
                Grate.

Now isn't it better to stay home & make a complete mockery of the music we both love in PRIVATE?

Did you wear your devil mask?

Cheers!
                2 things.
                1. that mask is long gone. has been for years.
                2. I actually respect jeff and Slayer enough to give the band and jeff's folks their space and privacy.
                I remembered Jeff in traditional manner..........I got fucked up and blasted FUCKING SSSLLLAAAYYYEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Problem?

Comment

• ace diamond
                  Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

No Mockery intended. wasn't intended at Dio's memorial either. If WBC had actually had the gall to show up at jeff's service, I would have ben there with a flat of eggs.......and my slingshot........

Comment

• Anonymous
                    Banned
                    • May 2004

2 things.
                    1. that mask is long gone. has been for years.
                    2. I actually respect jeff and Slayer enough to give the band and jeff's folks their space and privacy.
                    I remembered Jeff in traditional manner..........I got fucked up and blasted FUCKING SSSLLLAAAYYYEEERRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    Problem?
                    None at all, I was actually complimenting you for the good taste you displayed this time.

Cheers!

Comment

• Anonymous
                      Banned
                      • May 2004

No Mockery intended. wasn't intended at Dio's memorial either. If WBC had actually had the gall to show up at jeff's service, I would have ben there with a flat of eggs.......and my slingshot........
                      That, I'd applaud. Even in the devil mask.

ESPECIALLY in the devil mask.

Cheers!

Comment

• ThrillsNSpills
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                        Like I said before, liver death by "lifestyle" was the easy guess. But I still believe that the toxins in his body from the spider,
                        No doubt, but consider the horror of bacteria eating the surrounding area of the spider bite and not stopping. Talk about a maddening situation. I saw something on Animal Planet about it .

Comment

• ace diamond
                          Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

That, I'd applaud. Even in the devil mask.

ESPECIALLY in the devil mask.

Cheers!
                          I'll have to get another devil mask and a greyhound ticket to a certain town in Kansas......and a video camera to record it all......I'd love to egg that cunt Phelps right in her eyes!

Comment

• ace diamond
                            Full Member Status

• Sep 2004

None at all, I was actually complimenting you for the good taste you displayed this time.
                            Cheers!
                            Cheers!

Comment

Working...