X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vandeleur
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Sep 2009

Originally posted by ashstralia
    our nrl is without doubt the toughest contact sport in the world. judge for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66wK9zAppHc
    I disagree I did a lot of boxing in my youth and still do tae kwon do , there are contact sports and there are contact sports .

On the subject of a rugby , my mate plays at an ok level and I get dragged along sometimes . Watching it on tv isn't the same as watching it next to a pitch when a 24 stone Neanderthal hits someone at full speed . It is brutal . I don't how they just get up and brush it off .
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• ashstralia
      ROTH ARMY ELITE
      • Feb 2004

ya know how a hollywood punch is?

Comment

• vandeleur
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Sep 2009

Is it not a drink ? Now were on my pet subject
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• conmee
          ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
          • Mar 2003

HEY! All you THREAD-DERAILING©®™ motherfuckers... I don't care about all that gay ass Aussie-rules bullshit... I wasn't sure if a fist-fight or ass-fucking was going to break out after some of those hits... but let's stick to the gay ass "footy" topic, so I can put a verbal beat-down on my Spanish-speaking and female colleagues who enjoy soccer...

Mind The Gap!

Icon©®™
          An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
          hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Thread derailing ??

Comment

• conmee
              ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
              • Mar 2003

Yes. This thread is about the gay sport of non-USA Football, aka Soccer. I don't have time for chit-chat about rugby, Greco-Roman wrestling, Aussie-Rules whatever, comedies, martial arts, or drinking... but really, that's pretty much what this site can be distilled down to...

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
              An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
              hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

Working...