• Jan 2009

They need to lop the skanks face off.

Comment

• cadaverdog
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Aug 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
      They need to lop the skanks face off.
      I hear ya. I don't get her. She's not ugly but she's a fucking wierdo for sure. Making out with her brother, wearing vials of blood. Strange people in Hollywood.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

• sadaist
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Jul 2004

This news just doesn't interest me much. Don't care for Jolie, Pitt, or their brood of African children. If she believes this procedure will allow her to live a longer healthier life, good for her...I hope it works. Never really noticed her breasts before anyways.

*but as weird as she is, do you think she saved them in jars of formaldehyde?
        “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• TJMKID
          Veteran
          • Mar 2004

She's a weird fucking cunt, fer sure.

I'm sure Brad Pitt is having second thoughts about marrying this anorexic freak --- bunch of African and Cambodian kids about to hit puberty and start hating on "white folks" keeping them down. Her career dried up so the cash flow is rapidly disappearing. Now mommy got no tits.

Think long and hard about it, Big Dummy Brad --- be a lot more fun being a single Hollywood hunk banging all kinds of poon out there. George Clooney seems a hella lot happier than you, bud.

Last edited by TJMKID; 05-14-2013, 01:37 PM.

Comment

• Va Beach VH Fan
            ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
            • Dec 2003

Apparently she carries a gene that makes her 65% more likely to get breast cancer....

She and 'ol Brad have six kids now, so.....
            Eat Us And Smile - The Originals

"I have a very belligerent enthusiasm or an enthusiastic belligerence. I’m an intellectual slut." - David Lee Roth

"We are part of the, not just the culture, but the geography. Van Halen music goes along with like fries with the burger." - David Lee Roth

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

Entertainment news is not news at all...

Comment

• FORD
                ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I hear ya. I don't get her. She's not ugly but she's a fucking wierdo for sure. Making out with her brother, wearing vials of blood. Strange people in Hollywood.
                Says the guy who fucks socks and trolls Applebees with his niece
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• conmee
                  ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                  • Mar 2003

Gentlemen,

Check out "Hackers" if you get a chance... a low-rent B-movie she starred in 1998 or so. Had a bit of a comedic/bad acting effect, but she was young and fucking hot... those eyes, lips, and her tits were some of the best anywhere. I still have the DVD for that reason alone. She was alright pre-Billy Bob....

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                  Last edited by conmee; 05-14-2013, 04:23 PM.
                  An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                  hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• cadaverdog
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Aug 2007

Originally posted by FORD
                    Says the guy who fucks socks and trolls Applebees with his niece
                    Don't forget that I like to talk shit to people posting under aliases even though I use a couple myself. No that's some other asshole. Got any clues who I'm talking about, asshole?
                    BTW; Don't forget to tell everyone I'm a troll and I start shit unprovoked. Not that you need reminding. Asshole.
                    Last edited by cadaverdog; 05-14-2013, 04:24 PM.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• twonabomber
                      formerly F A T
                      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Va Beach VH Fan
                      Apparently she carries a gene that makes her 65% more likely to get breast cancer....

She and 'ol Brad have six kids now, so.....
                      I dunno, that's like saying if one's family has a history of heart disease they should just off themselves.
                      Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• conmee
                        ROTH ARMY FOUNDER
                        • Mar 2003

Originally posted by twonabomber
                        I dunno, that's like saying if one's family has a history of heart disease they should just off themselves.
                        Yeah, I'm not sure what the rationale is for pre-emptive de-mammarification... Couldn't she just get regular checkups and at the first sign of trouble, hack-a-boob?

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                        An Icon©®™Incorporated/GODDAM BUCK-KNIFE JACKBOOT MOTHERFUCK©®™ Production.
                        hitchWORLD1969.com© and Old Boy Club© Co-Founder, Investor, and Spiritual Leader 1996-2024©™®

E.U.A.S. - "The Feng Shui in the House That Roth Built!"

R.I.P. - Douglas Hitchens, Jr. aka Hitch1969 aka Supermodel Doug et al... 1-23-2017

"It is possible to OverGap©®™" - Sesh©®™, 5-8-2013

"A reacharound doesn't need to be gay." - Sesh©®™, 1-18-2012

"If we are going to have ex mods posting cocks can they at least be a manageable size." - Sesh©®™, 8-24-2011

"For the love of jive, have a waborita and chill out." - Hitchman©®™, 5-18-2004

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
                          Veteran
                          • Jun 2005

Don't forget that I like to talk shit to people. Got any clues who I'm talking about, asshole?
                          Your sock drawer perhaps. I hear they like to give you lip and you have to show them who's boss. Bad sock..daddy is going to teach you a lesson.
                          RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
                          LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• vandeleur
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Sep 2009

Originally posted by conmee
                            Yeah, I'm not sure what the rationale is for pre-emptive de-mammarification... Couldn't she just get regular checkups and at the first sign of trouble, hack-a-boob?

Mind The Gap!©®™

Icon©®™
                            My exact thoughts
                            fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Guitar Shark
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Don't forget that I like to talk shit to people posting under aliases even though I use a couple myself. No that's some other asshole. Got any clues who I'm talking about, asshole?
                              BTW; Don't forget to tell everyone I'm a troll and I start shit unprovoked. Not that you need reminding. Asshole.
                              What's got you all up in arms? Static cling?
                              ROTH ARMY MILITIA

Originally posted by EAT MY ASSHOLE
                              Sharky sometimes needs things spelled out for him in explicit, specific detail. I used to think it was a lawyer thing, but over time it became more and more evident that he's merely someone's idiot twin.

Comment

Working...