X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • clarathecarrot
    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by envy_me
    Celsius is the thing!!! Much better then Red Bull, and by better I mean stronger
    I'll give it a go The research sais the Celcius Drink containes all the usual clients ..Caffine, Taurine, Grandoctoloncotongomongo..BING BANG BOOM Whazzah..! or whattever the top three in most of these drinks are.

But, it adds Ginger Root extract and a few other Natural Ingredients that I found possibly a good thing. That are not in most other drinks of this nature.

If it is priced out of my range of want....need and desire... I will try it and then probably go back to Red Bull wich is still way to high for what it is.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• clarathecarrot
      Full Member Status

• May 2010

What we need is -Mezro- in here didn't he manage or work at or own or was going to own a GNC or something..he worked out and was a self described body beautiful... kinda guy.

Those type of cats ( when not spraying each other with orange glow, body tan shit) usually know all about this shit, what is best and what not to waste time on.

I studied alot of Nutritional back and forth jazz over the years used to write everything down that I ate then would look up cal Kcal vit fat and such of what I had throught the day, supplimented with 8 or 9 vitamins ...but never really turned the corner of making it priority one......or have I ever used roids or those powdered whey drinks ...whey and soy jazz.. have way to much estrogen in it.

Give me a 12 oz T-Bone and a baked Potatoe please and real butter with some of that quality Wisconsin Cheese please..lol. anyday...

Comment

• envy_me
        Swedish Love Pump
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot
        I'll give it a go The research sais the Celcius Drink containes all the usual clients ..Caffine, Taurine, Grandoctoloncotongomongo..BING BANG BOOM Whazzah..! or whattever the top three in most of these drinks are.

But, it adds Ginger Root extract and a few other Natural Ingredients that I found possibly a good thing. That are not in most other drinks of this nature.

If it is priced out of my range of want....need and desire... I will try it and then probably go back to Red Bull wich is still way to high for what it is.

They both contain similar things, but Celsius is stronger. For example it has 2.5 ggr more coffeine then Red Bull, which is a lot. Also it doesn't have any sugar and the ginger root is there. Everybody I know that has tried Celsius say that it gives much more effect then Redbull.
        I sometimes drink Celsius (not if I'm gonna work the day after cause I can't sleep if I drink it) but I have never drank Redbull, just tasted it. So I can't compare the two.
        Last edited by envy_me; 05-16-2013, 09:52 AM.
        The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

• WARF
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jan 2004

I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99

All of the flavors taste good and have the same ingredients as monster, but more Caffeine!

Now they got a Java Mite coffee one as well

Comment

• Nitro Express
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
            I don't see why Dave drinks those. He seems conscious about his fitness.
            Dave is not so concerned about his fitness as he is about looking good and being able to do the stage and marshal arts moves. Look at his house. He has no furniture so he can dance and move around. Why? That's why he likes to do and he managed to make a living out of doing it.

Dave isn't so much into maximizing his health as he is about balance. He will eat a balanced meal low in carbs and fat and then have a cigarette and was the nicotine resin down with some Jack. He's always been that way. The thing is, he probably cut the cocaine out of his diet plan.

I've just decided the guys in Van Halen really are insane. They are nuts. The one redeeming quality they do have is they take what they bring to the band seriously and they are good at what they do. The problem with the band is anyone who's last name isn't Van Halen is expendable. They would still stab Dave in the back at anytime on a whim. Nothing has changed. If you can see them live and want to spend the money to do so then go for it. I've pretty much lost interest in it.
            Last edited by Nitro Express; 05-16-2013, 11:19 AM.
            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
              Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by WARF
              I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99[/img]

All of the flavors taste good and have the same ingredients as monster, but more Caffeine!

I will pick it up today and see what the who hah is aboot.

I am however looking for the easy out or in... so, to speak.. who, has been thru the shit and knows wich way is up.

I ain't gonna try them all it's like hey that guy over there has the bad smack...who got the good shit...fix me up..lol

Fix The Gap!®©™
              Drink The Gap!®©™
              Slake My Thirst Gap!®©™

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by Nitro Express
                Dave is not so concerned about his fitness as he is about looking good and being able to do the stage and marshal arts moves. Look at his house. He has no furniture so he can dance and move around. Why? That's why he likes to do and he managed to make a living out of doing it.

Dave isn't so much into maximizing his health as he is about balance. He will eat a balanced meal low in carbs and fat and then have a cigarette and was the nicotine resin down with some Jack. He's always been that way. The thing is, he probably cut the cocaine out of his diet plan.

I've just decided the guys in Van Halen really are insane. They are nuts. The one redeeming quality they do have is they take what they bring to the band seriously and they are good at what they do. The problem with the band is anyone who's last name isn't Van Halen is expendable. They would still stab Dave in the back at anytime on a whim. Nothing has changed. If you can see them live and want to spend the money to do so then go for it. I've pretty much lost interest in it.
                Everyone has some issue especially the ones who act like they don't, you know that...?

I have always thought of VH and DLR and the, "associated things" to be just some dudes who are like everyone else baut lay it down real well musically.

I wouldn't write off the issues CVH has as detrimental to my appreeciation of what it is all about.

They ain't Orenthal James types....that dude is a freak.

CVH issues kinda not so monumental.

Monumental Gap!®©™

Comment

• envy_me
                  Swedish Love Pump
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Dec 2010

Originally posted by clarathecarrot

I ain't gonna try them all it's like hey that guy over there has the bad smack...who got the good shit...fix me up..lol

Fix The Gap!®©™
                  Drink The Gap!®©™
                  Slake My Thirst Gap!®©™

Start with mine, start with mine, start with mine...

Comment

• envy_me
                    Swedish Love Pump
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Dec 2010

Originally posted by WARF
                    I drink RIP IT! Energy Drinks... The Stinger Mo tastes exactly like MONSTER but is always $.99

I don't know if we have that one here. Have to check it out.

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                      Full Member Status

• May 2010

I am waiting for Shakie to line up himself in a thread with..HEY Stop it with the, Gap Shit!®©™

Going on to long ...months now..This Gap!®©™

Get over The Gap!®©™
                      Stop Gap!®©™
                      Enough With The Gap Allready!®©™
                      Too Much Gap!®©™
                      Can't We all Just Get Over The Gap!®©™

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                        Full Member Status

• May 2010

Start with mine, start with mine, start with mine...
                        I went by CVS to see actually...... going to try Wallgreens my next out and about today.

Comment

• ashstralia
                          ROTH ARMY ELITE
                          • Feb 2004

i went through a phase a few years ago where i drank a couple of 'v's before a gig.

but now if i want a caffeine hit, i just go for a double shot flat white... lavazza preferably.

Comment

• envy_me
                            Swedish Love Pump
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Dec 2010

Originally posted by ashstralia
                            i went through a phase a few years ago where i drank a couple of 'v's before a gig.

but now if i want a caffeine hit, i just go for a double shot flat white... lavazza preferably.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/V_(drink)

Don't you need alcohol before a gig? I'd need it

Comment

• Nitro Express
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

To be honest. I'm more interested in these little Dave Show things Dave has been doing than Van Halen. Eddie hasn't written anything earth shattering for years. I find Dave just going over to Japan winging it more interesting. I mean the guy really does kind of live the James Bond lifestyle. Very Rock and roll. Most people don't have the talent or the will to pull it off and end up in a cubicle somewhere.
                              No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Don't you need alcohol before a gig? I'd need it
                                we would all need it before one of ash's gigs...

just kidding!!!
                                Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...