Clear All
  • FORD
    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Teabagging nutjob radio host says "Shoot Hillary in the vagina"

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by FORD
    Can't watch the clip right now but what a headline!

Comment

• Nitro Express
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

Hillary's vagina would probably eat the bullets and shoot them back at you.
      No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• FORD
        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• binnie
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • May 2006

Legal issue: if someone were actually to shoot Hiliary in the next couple of days, could this guy be charged with inciting?

Moral issue: who gives these guys jobs? And in what world is spouting opinion/bile 'news'?
          The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• FORD
            ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by binnie
            Legal issue: if someone were actually to shoot Hiliary in the next couple of days, could this guy be charged with inciting?

Moral issue: who gives these guys jobs? And in what world is spouting opinion/bile 'news'?
            Reportedly the Secret Service has already contacted this asshole, so apparently they are taking it seriously.

A couple of years ago, some teabagger in Kansas walked into a church (of all places) and murdered a doctor in cold blood literally in front of God and the whole congregation. The doctor ran a women's health clinic, and was frequently attacked as "Tiller the Baby Killer" by Bill O'Reilly of FAUX "news". Seems fairly obvious that this guy was "inspired" by O'Reilly's rants. Also, Glen BecKKK of FAUX frequently ranted about The Tides Foundation, which he assumed was part of the imaginary "George Soros conspiracy to take over the world", and a planned terrorist attack on that foundation was fortunately stopped before anyone was killed.

Neither BecKKK or O'Reilly were ever charged in either crime, despite the obvious roles they played in incitiing them. Would Hillary's assassination (should it happen) be taken more seriously? I would like to think so, but somehow I doubt it.
            Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

• fraroc
              Commando
              • Jun 2012

Oh my God......(MUST RESIST URGE NOT TO USE A KISS REFERENCE)

I'M GONNA BANG, BANG YOU!!! I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN WITH MY LOVE GUN BABY! BANG, BANG YOU!!!! I GOT YOU IN THE HEART, YOU'RE GONNA BE MINE YEAHHHH!!!!

too late.
              How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• Nitro Express
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Aug 2004

It's a felony to threaten the life of a president or a member of congress. Hillary is no longer serving in office but she's a former first lady currently under secret service Protection. Yeah. You threaten anyone under secret service protection well it's their job to investigate.

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by fraroc
                  Oh my God......(MUST RESIST URGE NOT TO USE A KISS REFERENCE)

I'M GONNA BANG, BANG YOU!!! I'LL SHOOT YOU DOWN WITH MY LOVE GUN BABY! BANG, BANG YOU!!!! I GOT YOU IN THE HEART, YOU'RE GONNA BE MINE YEAHHHH!!!!

too late.
                  Maybe the guy was just horny for Hillary. Hey Bill, you wanna swap wives?

Comment

Working...