Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Matt White
    • Jun 2004

Always thought TS were 3rd tier,,,at best

never owned anything by 'em............................

Comment

• Matt White
      • Jun 2004

ONLY song I ever liked by 'em!

Comment

• jhale667
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Aug 2004

We used to cover that... Never was a huge fan, but Eddie Ojeda is a bro, very cool guy. Likes the Bomber guitar.
        Originally posted by conmee
        If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
        Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
        I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
        Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
        Originally posted by eddie78
        I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• Karma86
          Groupie
          • Jan 2013

Cant stop rock and roll is one of there better ones listen to Under The Blade and I am Im Me. Both are from Under the Blade. One of the better of there Albums. Eddie OJieda as well as the rest are cool guys. They are like one of the guys great attitudes and are very loyal to the music world. They dont judge other music because it dont fit there type of music. They also know what it took to fit in. In the biz at the time not that they were proud of how they fell into the glam scene. Like all of the others. And yes they were more you're pop rock type but they also could kick ass on the harder stuff (Under The Blade). They also knew they could still do there own stuff and where they came from, and never let it get in there way to do what they wanted. And they were great on stage as well! I went to see them in 2007 at the Myth here in Minny I head banged the whole time they still kick ass on stage!

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

I'll still pass...

Comment

• sonrisa salvaje
              Veteran
              • Jun 2005

Originally posted by ELVIS
              I made it to the Eddie Trunk introduction...
              The funniest shit in this roast is the stuff they say about each other, not just Dee. Some of the jokes they make on Lita Ford are just wrong. And Trunk gets lit up as well by everyone and some of it seems to kind of piss him off. Very enjoyable.
              RIDE TO LIVE, LIVE TO RIDE
              LET `EM ROLL ONE MORE TIME

Comment

• Terry
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jan 2004

Originally posted by Karma86
                Wow I guess I know where you stand on Twisted Sister! If it wernt for Dee
                And his house of hair a lot of the 80s hair bands dissapear. Dee brought it all back! I wasn't looking to get ripped but thanks. Yes DIO is a better artist I give you that. But as for putting on a great show they both are great. Dee deserves credit for being a great front man! The band has some good songs and I'm not talking about there mainstream shit. Under the blade is one of there best.
                It's kind of hard not to take it personally when you tell someone that you like a band and that person comes back and says they think that band is worthless.

It wasn't so much a slap at you or your individual tastes, but rather an affirmation of how useless and shit I happen to find Twisted Sister.

It's all subjective, anyway.
                Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• binnie
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • May 2006

If you play it loud enough, Twisted Sister is fun.

But it's like a cheap hamburger: tastes good while you eat it; but think about what the ingredients are and you'll have a nasty aftertaste.
                  The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Karma86
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2013

True we all have our opinions and I don't takebit personal just like to put my view on it is all

Comment

Working...