X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jhale667
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Aug 2004

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
    That's fucking awesome. He seems like a total cock from what I've read...
    He's only been douchey once out of maybe a half-dozen happenstance meetings over the years...and that was the first time I met him. Been cool ever since..
    Originally posted by conmee
    If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
    Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
    I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
    Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
    Originally posted by eddie78
    I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
      Banned
      • Dec 2003

Yngwie is a cool guy...

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

OOOOOooooooooooohhhhh! The guy that thinks that vaginas are "icky" called me a "ferry."
        Why can't you keep up without lying ??

Your posts are starting to sound exactly like softcock's uninformed, wrong topic, bullshit...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
          SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
          But praise be to the "sockfucker" work, yes? Oh that's right...
          I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something...

...must be those of status "taking care of the trolls", huh? Remember - one man's cyber ladyboy can very well be another person's troll. I guess you could say I'm a keen observer and quick study?
          Oh do tell! But I never came here to "take care of trolls," I've busted a few though. But even those I think are trolls I have never followed from thread to thread shitstalking in every post - which is sort of creepy. I don't even know what your definition of "troll" is. Mine simply isn't someone I don't like...

Did I miss your follow up to your assertion that I didn't know what the fuck I was talking about re: Corvette engines?
          Sorry, I missed some obscure engine that was so great GM made a few thousand of them like fifty years ago. I stand corrected, but you're still a creepy cunt...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
            Why can't you keep up without lying ??

Your posts are starting to sound exactly like softcock's uninformed, wrong topic, bullshit...
            Oh Jesus. You can dish it out, but just can't take it. Can you? By "wrong topic," do you mean like posting shit conspiracy crap in threads about national tragedies where children were murdered en masse or spamming Memorial Day threads with your fucking nonsense and effectively pissing on the graves of veterans. Fuck off, cunt...

Comment

• ELVIS
              Banned
              • Dec 2003

I'm not pissing on shit...

I don't support our military doing the bidding of corporations like Monsanto...

Comment

• Angel
                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                • Jan 2004

[QUOTE=Nickdfresh;1777954]I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something... [quote]

2006 was a year ago?0

Oh do tell! But I never came here to "take care of trolls," I've busted a few though. But even those I think are trolls I have never followed from thread to thread shitstalking in every post - which is sort of creepy. I don't even know what your definition of "troll" is. Mine simply isn't someone I don't like...

Sorry, I missed some obscure engine that was so great GM made a few thousand of them like fifty years ago. I stand corrected, but you're still a creepy cunt...
                454 big block. Shame 1972 fuel crisis made them stop making them. A friend had one in his Camaro. Racing for pink slips in that thing was a blast.

Here, Mr. Wikipedia...learn what a troll is:

Last edited by Angel; 05-29-2013, 09:21 AM.
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• VetteLS5
                  Commando
                  • Mar 2012

I haven't used that term in a while and rarely did, DoucheLS5. You have no idea of the prior history because you fucking joined here like a year ago or something...
                  Nope, your favorite was "clem" if I recall, and yes you did follow people from thread to thread. And I have no idea of past history because of my join date? I mean, it is likely I've read threads here prior to 2012 don'tcha think? And check the number of posts/threads of that which you are in need of protecting and see if your shit stalking premise really holds true. It's an occasional drive-by at best.

I get it - you're the resident curmudgeon, and you seem to be a pretty smart and witty guy. But I think your last sentence kind of sums it up.... your "sorry I missed" tone isn't a big departure from your "doesn't know what the fuck..." comment from a page or two prior. You just flat out will not accept being wrong contritely about anything in any way. I didn't attack you, call you out, or "shit stalk" you from thread to thread. Hell, I even posted that I wasn't looking to have an "in your face" moment re: the silly engine thing because of a very common misconception/bullshit issue among some car enthusiasts.

I wonder if envy_me (see, I didn't even use the "Sven" reference) enjoys all this chivalrous behavior from her online BFF's, or whether deep down she feels a little like her intelligence/resilience is being questioned due to people not having confidence that as a grown adult she (see, I used the feminine) can fight her own silly battles on the "internetz". Seriously, did some of you grow up in a house where mom got her ass kicked by meth head boyfriends each and every day, and that's driving the lust to come to the rescue of the resident damsel in distress?**

Now, upon proving and then you reluctantly admitting you were incorrect, I could have done a virtual victory dance, loaded up a post full of smilies, sent a few PM's, and tried to put together the most creative way to spell/illustrate the word "owned" and/or a clever play on words for your member name. But that seems a little tired, even for me.

** Disclaimer: no offense intended to mom's who made bad boyfriend decisions, or those children who found themselves involved in those kind of unfortunate circumstances. With how quickly the diaper rash develops with some 'round these parts, I wanted to make sure I made that clear.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

GM stopped installing 454s in trucks in 2007...

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                      GM stopped installing 454s in trucks in 2007...
                      My father once owned a 1972-73 Cadillac with a preposterous 472 under the hood, which made sense after all when you considered the body was pretty much as heavy as a Sherman tank and the furniture inside was like a complete living room set from Mangurian's.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• VetteLS5
                        Commando
                        • Mar 2012

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        My father once owned a 1972-73 Cadillac with a preposterous 472 under the hood, which made sense after all when you considered the body was pretty much as heavy as a Sherman tank and the furniture inside was like a complete living room set from Mangurian's.
                        LOL. A friend from high school's parents had a caddy with a 502 in it if I'm remembering correctly. Same deal - living room on wheels. So much for a ladies forum thread, I guess.

Comment

• chefcraig
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by VetteLS5
                          So much for a ladies forum thread, I guess.
                          Well, it does bring up the notion of home decorating...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Anonymous
                            Banned
                            • May 2004

I said they'd start attacking people on other threads.

Did anybody listen? No.

Won't be long 'till the rest of the site is like this.

Cheers!

Comment

• binnie
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • May 2006

I seem to remember that Blondgirl started a ladies thread that was long-running and successful, so it can clearly work here.
                              The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

Give the ladies their own forum, if you don't I'm totally calling conspiracy!

Comment

Working...