View Poll Results: Should we have a ladies forum?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes let's have a ladies forum everyone can see.

8 44.44%
  • Yes but I want also want it unmoderated so members only

4 22.22%
  • No thanks!

6 33.33%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Forum

Idle No More
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...
    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    As for penis pics...You may not want them anymore once I post a pic of Glen Gunderson's disease riddled dick...
    I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
    The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

I have a great pic with a penis in it I'd love to post Can't wait.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by envy_me View Post
    I totally agree... Again.
    I mean I hate sports, but I never go in there and ridicule people.
    You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet

roth beer pest
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I like to see all sorts of deranged things. I made a post about that maggot cheese after all.
    The downside is that I haven't eaten cheese sice...

go ahead, "the they" won't ban you
    Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.

Swedish Love Pump ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by TFM_Dale View Post
    You want to ridicule people in the sports forum have at it but if you think the rest of the forums here are tough you haven't seen anything yet
    I don't want to, that's the whole point.

Quote King™
    Commando
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Now envy, if cdog wants to post his mug shot that should be his decision.
    Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by VetteLS5 View Post
    Shit-stalker, fight-starter you...

Survived the in-laws I see?
    Despite their best efforts

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
    Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.
    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    This isn't the ladies forum? With all the cat fights in here it sure had me fooled.
    WE'RE ON A MISSION FROM ROTH.

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by clarathecarrot View Post
    You ladies already have threads and there are so few of you...I would think maybe starting your own site would be better ..like ..ahhh...Coffee Talk..or some rancid shit like that with endless complaints about how you love Babbs Stiesand but can't afford tickets.
    Our threads are already sily enough most of them guys and girls to blame...but the need for more forums to appease certain cliques or bigoted specifically described groups is BULLSHIT!!!!

This site has head lining forums of a general nature then the threads within are of a more specific nature ..a Fourum named WOMEN would be exactly like, Racism.

We could then get a white then a black forum then a forum about shoes and then other specific titles....sounds like seperatist talk to me.

This site is pussified enough..not that women pussy up things, but shit...can you women ever be pleased EVER!!!!

I am surprised the gay co-alission hasn't demanded a gay forum here because you know how they work Hollywood and everything else if Gays aren't represented up front and sticking it in your face you are a basher by defaulty... of not meeting their demands of equality thru speratist infinite room filling over affected flamboyant expansion.

All the world is giulty by not being what someone else thinks they are at the time.

Rant Over.
    And this is coming from a chick/dude/vegetable, you can't argue with that.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!
    Same ole song and dance...

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Girl View Post
    I really don't care one way or the other, but I'll vote yes if that's what the other ladies want!
    I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over...

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Then again, maybe it would be nice to have a forum apart from all the sexist fucking assholes like yourself!

Did The Kristy steal your AV ...cuase, I am kinda turned on by that post....

I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.

If you get out in that kitchen and make me a sammiches..?

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with the ladies having their own forum. And it's only segregation if guys can't post in it. Which doesn't sound like is the intent.

Personally I'm fascinated when the wimmens talk of feminine grooming and whatnot. It's when you start talking about shoes (apparel, not sensible) and purses that I start to glaze over...

That post reads like a add for a fag looking for a a fag hag to take it shopping at fancy stores.

Fem grooming ? like talking with women about it???....once you have shaved a girls bikini line, what else do you need to know..?....you need to get some pussy.

Are all you guys on this site fooling me... and you are all really, a bunch 12 year olds..?
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013 at 08:59 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Clara, just admit it already.... you're not fooling anyone.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I got a idea we will decorate this place, every room... I mean forum page, exactly like you want it, we will then put those 50 pillows on the bed ...I mean change the forum names to whattever you want... then we will paint the house whattever color you want ..I mean make the front page different maybe some curtains hanging on the sides....I and the rest of the dudes will be sitting on shitty broken chairs with our feet on cold concrete out in the garage smoking and having beers,...in our 10ft square man cave, while you ladies occupy every square foot of the 3000 sg ft house ..I mean Web Site.
    No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    No, we'll wall paper with penis pics (cause they're just so pretty, you know)...

Why so threatened by one forum considering how many here don't really appeal to women at all? Really, what's the big deal? Just thought you'd be an ass tonight?
    Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I like women very much and you also, as with all -The RA- women.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013 at 09:48 PM.

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I am really just going along with Angel orchestrating this because I want to be a mod again. FEEL THE POWER!

Oh dear.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    The owner of the site is the one asking if there is interest. No one is making any demands.

Then maybe you shouldn't post sexist rants...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Tonight?

Quote Originally Posted by Kristy View Post
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Quote Originally Posted by cadaverdog View Post
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Every other site has a womens forum all the roth sites have one labeled some kind of female type catchy thing...no problem... with it, at all.

I just wonder why we need one here../?/ when you could be somewhere else, not talking.... in the womens forums.

I just wonder if it is some kind of power play to see if you can get one here, even though you really don't need or want it..?

I guess the -Mod Man- can give you one... then go around and find all the ladies threads that have been started by ladies titled with lady style discussions...or should all threads started by the ladies be put in the forum..???.pulled from the rest of the site and sent there..?

What do you want?

What does it mean?

... and what purpose would this forum serve./?

What can you get there that isn't allready provided ?

Is this a demand of equality, or a true need?

What are your intentions to do in this forum..?

Do you have a business plan?

Should this forum be for women only ?

Some may see it as... hey someone does all the work.. gimmie dammitt.

Some may see this site as hard work..and we still can't do enough to make a group happy..?

I am sure there will be one.... some guys need that way to be around women and I guess some women need that to play with silly boys. ( see the lounge and the sweede, funfest)

Why not have a date forum where we can talk about finger banging each other, but it isn't percieved as defaming because the forum is titled, True Dirty Sex Talk Between Members??..

We could do so many FABULOUS THINGS....I own a pink tutu...let's get BUSY!!!
    I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by guwapo_rocker View Post
    I'm not reading all of that crap.

Give the girls their room.

You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Men are naturally pigs I don't like to see women be pigs.

As in discussing yeast infections on a public forum and then having some jack off dude giving you his opinion on his favorite salve.

If you girls want it reach down grab your ballsak give it a adjustment, blow a snot rocket out of your nose and spit like a fucking man...right over there on the sidewalk......it's a great look.
    Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?

Shut up and dance!
    Sniper
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You had a goodbye thread here 6 years ago, come back every two years like WARF make three or 4 post then gone again...I am sure you throw about as much wieght aroud here as WARF.

I know noone gives a fuck about myop.
    The only post I remember ever saying goodbye to in here was about the sheep pen.

But whatever.

Does any thread here ever stay on topic anymore?

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........

Tattoo Tattoo
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Clara, I feel your orange is fading. Are you still good for my eyes?

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Men are naturally pigs.
    Speak for yourself, thome....

As for women, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying before I'd ever take advice from you.

Cheers!!!

Von loves Brady
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Maybe, we could become as ass kissingly gay as the links or the other forums around the net, and have a front forum page that is three feet tall with 35 forums so dilluded with ass kissing separatist compliance that it becomes impossible to find anything worth discussing because there is nothing but grey area.

So many individual forums all the magic is gone.

Maybe, we could give so much attention to the squeaky wheel in order to apease every demand...that eventually it becomes a equal rights issue( for some unknown goddamned reason) and no one comes to the site at all due the innability to find what it is really all about..?

I can feel the grey.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........
    Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Dry up drama queen, a women's forum wouldn't be the end of the world. Seems like a dude calling himself Clara would understand that.

I love how he thinks he's saving both women, and the site from this travesty......

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Can you be any more insulting? You really have a fucked up idea of what women talk about. Have you ever actually known any?
    I am assuming after the last three "ladies threads" posted in the Non-Forum it wouldn't be long till -The RA- women have little or no demand for respect or lady like behavior at all?

Having dissrespectfull discussion bullshit posted by women here or by the men here towards women centrally located instead of drifting of to nowhere in some dissapearing thread is what you want have at it.

You know you girls don't want to talk about shoes and shit like that with each other at all.

It will get just silly and have no different direction that any other forum here allready.

You will get your forum I am quite sure.

Because people think it will bring in more people .

While the rest of the world is doing other things... and snap texting each other..... and not using the net forums, as much or at all.

Do you know why 90% of the discussion here, on any subject, drift off subject...?

Cause nobody gives a fuck and generally doesn't want to hear about it.

What a women's forum idea is, is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.

If you girls get a women forum I want a specific men's forus to talk about women...all the bullshit we all say in all the other forums..but under the heading, Men's Forum...why becuase it is STOOOOPID!

YAY IT"S STOOPID!!!
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013 at 10:39 PM.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...

Rock God
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    A Small Dive in a trashy neighborhood somewhere on Fornax 9
    Status
    I wonder when Elbow & Clara are going to become Man and Concubine?

It is quite obvious they were just made for each other....a Louisiana brain-dead zombie, and a brain-dead zombie from someplace else.

Maybe, attention we could to the and no one comes a squeaky wheel in order to apease that eventually it give so much becomes every demand...( for some unknown goddamned reason) to the site at all due equal rights issue the innability to find what it is really all about..??????

I can feel the grey.

Cunning Linguist
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Quote Originally Posted by jhale667 View Post
    You should really consider going back to the THOME character... at least he liked girls...
    And glue....

I am A Root Vegetable
    Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    I read the first 2 1/2 pages saw that you homo fags couldn't seem to get your pussy cocks out.. and the women were pussy footing around and I laid it DOWN'!!

Got it out on the table brought it all to the surface...there now, what had to be said has been said.

What wasn't being said, was said.

Let the Webbies decide.

I just wanted to get this discussion to where it needed to be..

Thanks for playing along.
    Last edited by clarathecarrot; 05-29-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Full Member Status

Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Having dissrespectfull bullshit posted by women here
    More insults. You're really digging a hole here.

Because people think it will bring in more people.
    I doubt anyone has given that a thought at all...

What a womens forum idea is is pulling content normally posted in all the current forums and locating it somewhere else...it's stupid.
    First, I don't think the idea is to be moving olds posts to the new forum as you suggested earlier.

Second, I'm sure we will still post around the board as we want to. And what might be posted in the new forum likely wouldn't get posted otherwise.

You've really spent way too much time thinking about this...

Builder of Sites
    DIAMOND STATUS
    Member No
    Last Online
    @
    Status
    Hey, can we call it The Kitchen in thome's honor....

Hey girls, why you posting here?......get in The Kitchen where ya belong and make me a sammich

Thread Information