Why are left wing hardheads so pissy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are left wing hardheads so pissy?

Serious question. Why do democrats who aren't extremists for the most part act like anyone on the other side of the middle is a greedy,racist, sexist, war mongering mental deficient? Sure, there are plenty of those around. But there are plenty extremists on the other side too. The difference is when the extremists on the left do something stupid you don't blame everyone on the left. You blame them. But when some extremist from the right side says something stupid you blame everybody right of the middle for it. You act like you think everybody right of the middle is in cahoots to turn this country into a monarchy controlled by the ultra rich. Monarchy might not be the proper term but I think some of you will get it anyway.
    Beware of Dog

Why do retards like you and FORD insist on playing the left / right game ??

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
      Why do retards like you and FORD insist on playing the left / right game ??
      I'm not, dink. I'm just pointing out how one side tends to blame everyone on the other side of the fence for the actions of one or some but they only blame the one or some if the one or some swings like they do instead of everyone that swings like them. Comprende?
      Last edited by cadaverdog; 06-03-2013, 05:10 PM.
      Beware of Dog

Comment

Comprende?? Dude that was one Hell of a fucked up run on sentence.
        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
          Comprende?? Dude that was one Hell of a fucked up run on sentence.
          I didn't know there was a word per sentence limit rule here.
          Beware of Dog

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
            Comprende?
            And there's a huge number of Independents and Libertarians that don't give a flying fuck about the left / right blame game...

But maybe you don't know that because the fake TV news failed to inform you...

Comment

There's also a huge number of so-called "libertarians" who are delusional Randtard KKKoch puppets.
              Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

And there's a huge number of Independents and Libertarians that don't give a flying fuck about the left / right blame game...

But maybe you don't know that because the fake TV news failed to inform you...
                Ramble on, brother. You see something there I don't see.
                Beware of Dog

Comment

There are assholes on both sides and in the middle. But you can't stereotype a whole group over the actions or ramblings of a small minority of it's members. Can you understand that?
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

Well, it's like this.....

Because the KKKoch funded "Democratic Leadership Council" (who are not actually Democrats, and are incapable of leading) has infiltrated the Democratic party, this leads some people to reach the false conclusion that "the left and the right do all the same shit". When the actual truth is that these false "Democrats" are not "left" at all. Which means that it's the right and the right doing all of the same shit.

So it's not the "left/right game" that is the issue. It's the corporatist right vs the batshit crazy teabagging right game, which is crowding the field and worse yet BUYING the field, leaving "the left" (or actually even anybody who could be called a true moderate) out of the picture.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by FORD View Post
                      Well, it's like this.....

Because the KKKoch funded "Democratic Leadership Council" (who are not actually Democrats, and are incapable of leading) has infiltrated the Democratic party, this leads some people to reach the false conclusion that "the left and the right do all the same shit". When the actual truth is that these false "Democrats" are not "left" at all. Which means that it's the right and the right doing all of the same shit.

So it's not the "left/right game" that is the issue. It's the corporatist right vs the batshit crazy teabagging right game, which is crowding the field and worse yet BUYING the field, leaving "the left" (or actually even anybody who could be called a true moderate) out of the picture.
                      I'll take that as a no. Nevermind.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

The left and right are both corporatist...

Comment

The left and right are both corporatist...
                          The left is not corporatist. KKKoch funded DLC fake "Democrats" are NOT "the left".

That's not to say that leftists oppose ALL corporations. Ben & Jerry's is a corporation. And I would never compare them to Exxon or MonSatan, for example.
                          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Furthermore, it's the right wing that has all the crazies. I'll let Dr. Dean explain.......

Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                              Nevermind.
                              Gladly

Do you even vote?

[serious question]
                              Originally posted by Kristy
                              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                              Originally posted by cadaverdog
                              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

Working...
                              X