Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Transgendered Navy SEAL "Warrior Princess" comes out.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Transgendered Navy SEAL "Warrior Princess" comes out.

Kristin Beck, formerly Chris, penned her story of going from an elite Navy SEAL to a woman in the book "Warrior Princess."

A former member of the elite U.S. Navy SEALs has come out to say she's now a woman.

Kristin Beck, formerly Chris, served 20 years as a SEAL and fought on some of the most dangerous battlefields in the world, but after she left the service she realized she wasn't living the life she wanted.

"Chris really wanted to be a girl and felt that she was a girl and consolidated that identity very early on in childhood," said Anne Speckhard, co-author of Beck's biography "Warrior Princess," which was published over the weekend. Speckhard told ABC News Beck suppressed that secret for decades, however, through the trials of SEAL training and the harrowing missions that followed, growing a burly beard as she fought on the front lines of American special operations.

Brandon Webb, a former SEAL who served on a different SEAL team than Beck, said that Beck's reputation in the SEALs was a good one and said she was, by all appearances, the "consummate guy's guy."

But the book says that Chris "had considered living as the woman he felt himself to be for a very long time, but while he was serving as a SEAL he couldn't do it."

"For years Chris had turned off his sexuality like a light switch and lived as a warrior, consumed with the battle -- living basically asexual. For Chris the other SEALs were brothers and in the man's man warrior lifestyle, even if he had wanted to entertain sexual thoughts, there really was never any time to be thinking too much about sexuality," the book says.

After her retirement in 2011, however, "Now seemed the right time to go for it -- to make his body match his identity -- or at least start by dressing like a woman in his regular life."

Speckhard said Beck first announced her decision to friends online with the declaration "No more disguises" and the book describes her going out to gay bars in Florida as a woman.

Beck is currently on hormone therapy in preparation for sexual reassignment surgery and generally wears long hair, make-up and women's clothes, Speckhard said.

In the book's Preface, Beck said she wrote the book "to reach out to all of the younger generation and encourage you to live your life fully and to treat each other with compassion, be good to each other, especially in your own backyard (where it be high school or your community)."
    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Well the American Psychiatric Association says half of Americans will suffer from mental illness during their lifetimes. I'm starting to think they might have a valid point.
    No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

I'm not...

There's more to this story than meets the eye...

And that's an ugly mofo whatever you call it...

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
        Well the American Psychiatric Association says half of Americans will suffer from mental illness during their lifetimes. I'm starting to think they might have a valid point.
        I'm not...but I have a pretty good understanding of transgendered people...and no, it is not a mental illness, although living a life in the wrong body can cause a lot of mental issues (and anguish).
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

The wrong body...

Comment

Thinking you live in the "wrong body" has gotta be the epitome if selfishness...

Comment

Do you even know the average life span of those selfish few retards who mutilate their body and bombard it with the wrong hormones and other bullshit ??

It's less than 30...

But whatever...

Let the selfish, chemically confused retards extinguish themselves from existence...

The fad will one day pass...

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                Do you even know the average life span of those selfish few retards who mutilate their body and bombard it with the wrong hormones and other bullshit ??

It's less than 30...

But whatever...

Let the selfish, chemically confused retards extinguish themselves from existence...

The fad will one day pass...

Do you know the mental anguish for a hermaphrodite whose parents chose the wrong gender at birth?
                "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                  Do you know the mental anguish for a hermaphrodite whose parents chose the wrong gender at birth?
                  42?
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Thinking you live in the "wrong body" has gotta be the epitome if selfishness...
                    I dunno about that...fer years, I've felt that essentially I am a charismatic, long haired, extremely talented and quite successful late 1960s rock musician trapped in the body of a rather bland, underweight, inconsequential, tediously laboring and ultimately unhappy moron raised in the suburbs.

So whenever I have these alcohol-fueled flights of fancy, I don't see it as selfishness. More so, I imagine it as sharing my gifts with the world.

Christ, is it 9PM yet? I really need some vodka and a new episode of Myth Busters.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Angel View Post
                        No, and I'm quite proud that I do not...

Comment

Originally posted by conmee
                          If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                          Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                          I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                          Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                          Originally posted by eddie78
                          I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

The wrong body...
                            When you are a believer at least you can blame God for the mistake. Who does an atheist blame?
                            No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

Originally posted by Nitro Express View Post
                              When you are a believer at least you can blame God for the mistake. Who does an atheist blame?
                              lounge
                              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Working...
                              X