Transgendered Navy SEAL "Warrior Princess" comes out.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
    When you are a believer at least you can blame God for the mistake. Who does an atheist blame?
    Usually their parents or the government...hell, anyone but themselves. That would take the whole "Being responsible for one's own actions" thing to an unrealistic level.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• tbone888
      Roadie
      • Feb 2012

Blame the high fructose corn syrup...everyone has to blame something/someone. Its never their fault.

Comment

• Angel
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
        Usually their parents or the government...hell, anyone but themselves. That would take the whole "Being responsible for one's own actions" thing to an unrealistic level.
        How the hell is a hermaphrodie responsible for their own actions? I have a friend who was born with both genitalia. The doctors decided it was easiest to make her a female. They goofed.

And atheists blame mother nature...
        "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• FORD
          ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

Originally posted by Nitro Express
          When you are a believer at least you can blame God for the mistake. Who does an atheist blame?
          Richard Dawkins?
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Angel
            How the hell is a hermaphrodie responsible for their own actions? I have a friend who was born with both genitalia. The doctors decided it was easiest to make her a female. They goofed.
            Don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't speaking about hermaphrodites, I was talking of atheists.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Feb 2007

Originally posted by Angel
              I have a "friend" who was born with both genitalia.
              go on
              Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• binnie
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • May 2006

I've often thought that I should have inhabited Penelope Cruz's body.

Despite my persistent emailing, she has yet to let me.

Restraining orders are just another way of saying 'I love you', right?
                The Power Of The Riff Compels Me

Comment

• Nitro Express
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Originally posted by FORD
                  Richard Dawkins?
                  What? Not the BCE? Give it time. Monsanto will result in all sorts of mutations.
                  No! You can't have the keys to the wine cellar!

Comment

• Angel
                    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                    • Jan 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
                    Don't put words in my mouth. I wasn't speaking about hermaphrodites, I was talking of atheists.
                    Yes, but I had previously slightly derailed the thread. Atheists blame nature. Shit happens.
                    "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• Angel
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Jan 2004

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                      go on

Comment

Working...