Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Terry
    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
    • Jan 2004

Sammy, Van Hagar, Sammy fans and Van Hagar Fans all have a common thread.

Be it in the media or on this site, they can't stop feebly railing about Dave. It's only cause they know he's the man.

The more Alexandra and Red Tubs try to put down Roth and mimimize his contribution to the only lineup Halen had that mattered, and the more Van Hagar's fans come here and follow suit, it only makes the point that Dave was it as far as fronting Van Halen that much clearer.
    Scramby eggs and bacon.

Comment

• kidvegas
      • Apr 2004

WAAAAAAAAAA.............SNIFF.SNIFF,,,,,,,,,,,,,MA XXIE PAD had to stich up some stupid little girls knee.WWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA..........Why don't you just go fuck off KID VEGAS...........SNIFF SNIFF...............Don't you know what I had to go through like Roth to be an EMT?Guys had to stick their fingers all the way up my ass.......but that wasn't good enough I wanted more then just a finger!!!!!!!!!So did Roth..........I hate you KING VEGAS..........I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!Me and Roth both lost our hair and career!!!!!SNIFF SNIFF just leave us alone.hahahahahahahh WHAT A FAG JEW MALE NURSE!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY dickhead you chose a bad career don't blame me,blame your dumbass parents,but I hear the Village People are looking for EMT's as part of the act,you and Roth would "FIT" in just fine!!!!!!!!
      BYE BYE DIRTY "MAX-XIE PAD!!!"

KID VEGAS..............God Bless

Comment

• Big Troubles
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Feb 2004

You are............. making me............. sleepy.

God Bless? Thump that shit somewhere else God-Boy. No religion in my oxygen.
        "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• rustoffa
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2004

Originally posted by kidvegas
          I hear the Village People are looking for EMT's as part of the act

KID VEGAS..............God Bless
          Word of mouth? Newsletter? Furniture repair newsgroups?

Comment

• gothqueen
            Groupie
            • Apr 2004

Sammy, Van Hagar, Spammy Fans, and Van Hagar Fans are idiots? OLD NEWS!!!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gothqueen
              Sammy, Van Hagar, Spammy Fans, and Van Hagar Fans are idiots? OLD NEWS!!!!!
              You tell him babe-
              "FUCK YOU, YOU FUCKIN' BITCH! WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE ANYWAYS? TALK TO ME LIKE THAT? FUCK YOU. DRAG QUEEN LOOKIN' WHORE- YOU AINT SHIT. YOUR THE FRECKLE TO THE LEFT OF MY BROWN EYE. NOW GO MAKE YOURSELF USEFUL...OH, PUT DAD ON THE PHONE"

Comment

• kidvegas
                • Apr 2004

NICE COMEBACK..............Weak as ever like the EMT'S career,and the thin hair that's left on his head brother!!!!

KID VEGAS...............GOD BLESS!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Feb 2004

There was no need for a comeback. You are a slow-moving train with no passengers. You have no purpose and your rants are "almost" getting zero attention. You complain about that, thus showing you crave the attention your mommy never gave you and daddy gave too much of. Am I right? Did daddy diddle you too much in the crib or what? God Bless? You are in the Army! You are gonna need a fuck of alot more than God to bless YOUR sorry fucking ass.
                  Take your dad's cock out of your stretched marked mouth and get a job, a woman and a fucking clue. You haven't been shit on my friend. You are shit.

Comment

• gothqueen
                    Groupie
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Big Troubles
                    There was no need for a comeback. You are a slow-moving train with no passengers. You have no purpose and your rants are "almost" getting zero attention. You complain about that, thus showing you crave the attention your mommy never gave you and daddy gave too much of. Am I right? Did daddy diddle you too much in the crib or what? God Bless? You are in the Army! You are gonna need a fuck of alot more than God to bless YOUR sorry fucking ass.
                    Take your dad's cock out of your stretched marked mouth and get a job, a woman and a fucking clue. You haven't been shit on my friend. You are shit.

You rock. *high fives*

Comment

• Big Troubles
                      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by gothqueen
                      You rock. *high fives*
                      Thank you...High fives, back again. Gime me ten! Behind the back!-Back again! Time for Roth fans to click on every intellectual level possible and rid these fucking idiots who come here and start their "Dave bashing" shit.

Comment

• classicdude
                        Foot Soldier
                        • Apr 2004

....still trying to figure out how kidvegas (aka "King Vegas?") managed to get 4 votes!? Hey sarge, you letting posters vote for themselves!?

Comment

• Big Troubles
                          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                          • Feb 2004

Im still trying to figure out how KidVegas can take his tongue out of his boyfriends wet shitty ass long enough to type any kind of coherent sentence.

Comment

• kidvegas
                            • Apr 2004

Because dickweed,you may not want to hear it but I speak the truth,I've been crushing this weak ass "army" you call it now for weeks!!!This army is as week as the EMT himself.

KID VEGAS...........GOD BLESS!!!

Comment

• Big Troubles
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Feb 2004

yawn

Comment

• Big Troubles
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Feb 2004

you're the type of loser that smells his fingers after wiping his ass aren't you? Tell your mom to stop posting pics of herself on the net too, that's just fucking gross!

Comment

Working...