Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BITEYOASS
    ROTH ARMY ELITE
    • Jan 2004

I've come to the conclusion that Tim Tebow is the Scott Stapp of professional football.

Comment

• Kristy
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Aug 2004

And today the Pats cut his sorry Christian ass.

Go Pats!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
        ROTH ARMY ELITE
        • Jan 2004

I guess that loss to the Lions 40-9 didn't help either. ha! ha-ha! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

So this 20+ year Lions fan wants to personally thank the whole team for ending Tim Tebone's career. Now for a closing song!

Comment

• BITEYOASS
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Jan 2004

And if you don't like that then...

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Why doesn't this knucklehead figure out how to be a TE? Every time he manages a completion on third and 3, he could do the whole "kneel down and salute Jesus" routine and thus sanctify the true believers out there. This way, the rest of us could get a bathroom break, a beer or some other form of relief while this dubious exercise in futility plays out.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• sadaist
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Jul 2004

I like Tim Tebow. I think he just needs a job with an awful team and let him fail miserably for a year while he works out the bad. I truly think if he got an entire season to play every game that he would improve greatly and be a solid performer the following season. He has some greatness in there. It's just buried in a lot of bad form habits that can be broken. He deserves a real shot after his performance in Denver.
              “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• 78/84 guy
                Crazy Ass Mofo
                • Apr 2005

I just don't get all the hype about a backup Q.B. I mean who gives a fuck ! The guy won one important game in his life in the nfl, against the Steelers 2 fucking years ago ! Jim Hairball used too thank his lord in savior Jesus Christ after every game he one with the Colts. I just don't remember THAT being a big deal in any way shape or form back then. The media has been out of their fucking minds with their useless reporting about this kind of shit the last 10 years. Make's me happy I don't waste my time watching that shit as much anymore. A bunch of reporting on nothing ! I guess if that's your thing go for it. I'd rather fucking watch my car rust ! Get back to me when they start playing real games with the real starters ! !
                Last edited by 78/84 guy; 09-01-2013, 11:21 AM.

Comment

• BITEYOASS
                  ROTH ARMY ELITE
                  • Jan 2004

Originally posted by sadaist
                  I like Tim Tebow. I think he just needs a job with an awful team and let him fail miserably for a year while he works out the bad. I truly think if he got an entire season to play every game that he would improve greatly and be a solid performer the following season. He has some greatness in there. It's just buried in a lot of bad form habits that can be broken. He deserves a real shot after his performance in Denver.
                  Shit, that won't be too hard! Just send him to the Jaguars and he'll embarrass himself in front of his home state.

Comment

• sadaist
                    TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by 78/84 guy
                    I just don't get all the hype about a backup Q.B. I mean who gives a fuck ! The guy won one important game in his life in the nfl, against the Steelers 2 fucking years ago !!

Well, thats partly correct. He went 7-1 in his first 8 games that he was a starter. He won 2 national championships. He won the Heisman. And after that big game you mention, he became a backup QB on 2 diff teams.

Since Denver he hasn't had a real chance. He deserves one.
                    “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Poor Tebow, wonder if the Bills are talking to him...

Comment

• Sarge
                        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Feb 2003

You would think he could at least sign as a backup. The guy sells jerseys. He has a winning percentage as a starter and his td/int is good.
                        Yes I know all his wins were ugly.
                        He can at least work as a backup
                        ROTHARMY.COM WEBMASTER AND FOUNDER
                        The Diamond David Lee Roth Army

MY GROUPS ON ROTHARMY.COM
                        [Fender Custom Shop Owners Club]

Comment

• Romeo Delight
                          ROCKSTAR

• Feb 2005

If he is serious about playing QB, he should try to get on with a CFL team to prove he can actually play the position.

Having said that, I don't think he could be a starter here either. You do need to run in the CFL, but throwing accuracy with only 3 downs is kind of critical.
                          sigpicRoth Army Canada

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                            SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by Sarge
                            You would think he could at least sign as a backup. The guy sells jerseys....
                            I think that is a bit of a double edged sword though. Wherever he goes he seems to cause a bit of a sideshow and even a distraction. Albeit, there are much worse distractions like shooting one of your friends in the head after a night out at the clubs. But...

Comment

• Kristy
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Aug 2004

He sucks. Now he has all the free time in the world to go back to molesting little boys in the Philippines. Fuck him and the Bible he rode into town on.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                                SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Oh Jesus, he never molested boys in the fucking Philippines. Leave that to Journey.

His "I'm a pious Christian, and Jesus cares so-much about my fucking career and whether I score a touchdown because God has nothing better to worry about" act was beyond old. Annoy people? Yes! But he never did anything wrong or hurt anybody.

Comment

Working...