Clear All
  • ELVIS
    Banned
    • Dec 2003

Ron Paul on Obama's Syria WMD Claim

• Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Supporting rebels doesn't require a Congressional declaration of war. And members of al Qaida (or the extremists Ron Paul doesn't really believe attacked us on 9/11/01) are in Syria to fill a void in the absence of leadership and a listless stalemate created by an Assad regime being bucked up by the Russians with extensive arms shipments and thousands are dying in what amounts to massacres conducted mainly by the gov't of Syria...

Comment

• Nickdfresh
      SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, it's not just Obama, it's the British and French that are the prime movers in all this and that are again pushing to lead an intervention to avert what is becoming an embarrassing humanitarian catastrophe and what could become a wider war featuring the Shia vs. Sunni sects of Islam. He also failed to mention that elite Hezbollah Lebanese militia fighters and Iranians are actively supporting the Syrian gov't forces and are wantonly slaughtering civilians and prisoners at will...
      Last edited by Nickdfresh; 06-15-2013, 11:19 AM.

Comment

• ELVIS
        Banned
        • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
        Supporting rebels doesn't require a Congressional declaration of war. And members of al Qaida (or the extremists Ron Paul doesn't really believe attacked us on 9/11/01) are in Syria to fill a void in the absence of leadership and a listless stalemate created by an Assad regime being bucked up by the Russians with extensive arms shipments and thousands are dying in what amounts to massacres conducted mainly by the gov't of Syria...
        You're full of shit...

Did you get that from Wolf Blitzer ??

And what the fuck do you know about what Ron Paul thinks of 911 ??

You're a liar...

Comment

• ELVIS
          Banned
          • Dec 2003

Originally posted by Nickdfresh
          BTW, it's not just Obama, it's the British and French that are the prime movers in all this and that are again pushing to lead an intervention to avert what is becoming an embarrassing humanitarian catastrophe and what could become a wider war featuring the Shia vs. Sunni sects of Islam. He also failed to mention that elite Hezbollah Lebanese militia fighters and Iranians are actively supporting the Syrian gov't forces and are wantonly slaughtering civilians and prisoners at will...
          You need to post sources before you spout off nonsense...

Comment

• ELVIS
            Banned
            • Dec 2003

Comment

• jhale667
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Aug 2004

I understand why they're doing it, but at the same time I'm not too thrilled about arming the (Al Quaida) rebel leader of whom there's a YouTube of floating around where he's eating some dude he's just killed's heart...
              Originally posted by conmee
              If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
              Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
              I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
              Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
              Originally posted by eddie78
              I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
                Banned
                • Dec 2003

So, how many military bases are "we" going to build in Syria ??

Comment

• jhale667
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Aug 2004

Supposedly it's just low-level arms shipments.
                  Originally posted by conmee
                  If anyone even thinks about deleting the Muff Thread they are banned.... no questions asked.

That is all.

Icon.
                  Originally posted by GO-SPURS-GO
                  I've seen prominent hypocrite liberal on this site Jhale667

Originally posted by Isaac R.
                  Then it's really true??:eek:

The Muff Thread is really just GONE ???

OMFG...who in their right mind...???
                  Originally posted by eddie78
                  I was wrong about you, brother. You're good.

Comment

• ELVIS
                    Banned
                    • Dec 2003

Yeah, for now...

Comment

• ELVIS
                      Banned
                      • Dec 2003

I've seen this movie before...and it stinks...

Comment

• Satan
                        ROTH ARMY ELITE
                        • Jan 2004

There's no Al-Qaeda in Syria. Nor is there any Al-Qaeda in Iraq, Yemen, Iran, and most certainly not in America (led by a Jewish kid named Pearlman, for Hell's sake)

Whatever Al-Qaeda was, it was a small group of wackjobs trained and funded by the CIA to lead the uprising against the Soviet Commies in Afghanistan. It was never a worldwide terrorist organization (there is no such thing) and it does not, has never, and will never have more franchises than McDonalds and Subway combined, as the whore media and "defense" industry would have you believe.

It's all 666% steaming dragonshit and it's time to derail this fucking lie already.
                        Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                        I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• ELVIS
                          Banned
                          • Dec 2003

No, actually there's real Al-Qaeda and CIA funded Al-Qaeda...

That's on record...

Comment

• Satan
                            ROTH ARMY ELITE
                            • Jan 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                            No, actually there's real Al-Qaeda and CIA funded Al-Qaeda...

That's on record...
                            Like I said.... one small group of CIA/BCE puppets, created to fight the Commies in Afghanistan, and never really grew beyond the Afghanistan/Pakistan area. And by the admission of both the BCE & Obama administrations, this group has been effectively wiped out. So it's not at all a stretch to say there's no "real" Al Qaeda at all anymore.
                            Eternally Under the Authority of Satan

Originally posted by Sockfucker
                            I've been in several mental institutions but not in Bakersfield.

Comment

• Nickdfresh
                              SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

Originally posted by ELVIS
                              You're full of shit...
                              Maybe you're just smelling the swamp?

Did you get that from Wolf Blitzer ??
                              No, I don't know him...

And what the fuck do you know about what Ron Paul thinks of 911 ??

You're a liar...
                              To be fair, what I "know" is based on a good part of speculation. The truth is that Ron Paul is a big, stinky old pussy that won't actually say what he thinks happened on 9/11 because it would confirm everyone's suspicion that he's mainly a kook masquerading as a 'sensible' old country doctor and libertarian. But he seems to have a gift for "double-speak" in which he implies to "truthers" off-the-record that it might have been an inside job. Then speaks cryptically about it and seems to hesitantly say the gov't pretty much told us what they know in public...

And BTW Elvis, what the fuck to do you know about Syria? Or anything for that matter? If that bloated douchemonger you listen to --like some 1930's school diligently tuning into her radio weekly soap opera of Lil' Orphan Annie-- hadn't mentioned it, you'd know squat about fuckall.

And I'm a "liar," retard troll? Then you should suck my balls and shill for me like you do actual "liars" easily owned by a few Google-search fact checks...

Comment

Working...