Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ed shredding acoustically with a Guitar Magazine interviewer from 79

Interesting look into his technique.
    Sounds good even though it's not amplified.

I'm having déjà vu. I think there's a thread on this from some time from last year.

Cool as hell, though.

(last June oddly enough under 1979 EVH interview with Steve Rosen. We're both in the thread. )
    Last edited by DLR Bridge; 06-21-2013, 04:32 PM.

Comment

Crazy......the guy was just a friggin Monster at such an early age........how cool to have lived in SoCal in the late 70's where you could have seen EVH, Rhoads or Lynch tearing up the strip on any given night???

Comment

Originally posted by Matt White View Post
        how cool to have lived in SoCal in the late 70's where you could have seen EVH, Rhoads or Lynch tearing up the strip on any given night???
        Not if you were a guitarist , probably make you take up drums
        fuck your fucking framing

Comment

Originally posted by Matt White View Post
          Crazy......the guy was just a friggin Monster at such an early age........how cool to have lived in SoCal in the late 70's where you could have seen EVH, Rhoads or Lynch tearing up the strip on any given night???

I lived in SoCal in the late 70's. But I saw the Hobbit, Charlie Brown specials, the Muppets, Speed Racer, Popeye and Hong Kong Phooey (he was my fav).
          “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

Working...
          X