ta , don't type and dunk biscuits.
    fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• Anonymous
      Banned
      • May 2004

Originally posted by vandeleur
      You know me, I'm here to help, Vandy. You can always count on ol' Sylicker.

Cheers!

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

wish that was code for somethin' cool
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
          Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by Rikk
          Just awful, Chef.

It amazes me when I run into people now, Chef, that tell me how bad their year is going. Sometimes they're right on the money. Other times, they should be thankful.

We lost our only son in January 2013. It was sudden and brutal. I've spoken to some good folks here about the ordeal.

I already appreciated the sacredness of children...and we now have a daughter, just turned one. I cannot express to you how much I cherish every second she's breathing and happy. We simply cannot face that kind of pain again...and it never gets better for our boy.

So, without trying to put too much seriousness into an idiot poster's stupid moment...you simply don't talk about people's children like that. You have no idea how you might be affecting other people who've seen so much more in life.
          Bro.

Very sorry about the loss of your son in 2013.

Parents should not have to lay their child to rest.

......very hard to even type a response, my friend......I have 3 of my own and I can't imagine.

Hope the family is at peace.

God bless.
          =V V=
          ole No.1 The finest
          EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• chefcraig
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Apr 2004

Rikk I dont think I have ever had the pleasure of speaking to you but your posts here speak volumes.
            I hope every one who has opened up about their loss on this page finds some way to come to terms with something that at times seems impossible to come to terms with.
            Beautifully stated. And thank you, vandy. Nicely done.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
            ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Dan
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jan 2004

So Much Love In here and I Mean It too.
              First Roth Army Kiwi To See Van Halen Live 6/16/2012 Phoenix Arizona.

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Dan
                So Much Love In here and I Mean It too.
                Astoundingly amazing, ain't it?

The Army: At times you find yerself inside a combined episode of Gilligan's Isle and M.A.S.H., then a bit of the Rockford Files and Magnum P.I. Next thing ya know, you are at a Dean Martin roast, and Don Rickles has the microphone...

Sincere thanks to all involved.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                  and Magnum P.I. Next thing ya know,
                  the federal reserve is takin' over the world
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• clarathecarrot
                    Full Member Status

• May 2010

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                    Actually it is the slow methodical sinister removal of CASH from your POCKET.

As in the convenience of Debit Cards...many places won't accept checks even though a debit card is the same account.

Soon they will no longer accept cash this isn't for your ease it as with all things is about limiting your FREEDOM!!!

The removal of peoples ability to poses a barter fluidity, like the dollar bill.. Legal For All Debts Private or Public, is the last freedom we actually have, think about it.....no transaction EVER without a internet receipt and documentation of the transaction going to the FBI and the IRS..and.. the etc.....and the...

FREEDOM!!!!

Oh and what was the question....? I seem to have got all Patriotic or soemthong..something..some ..thing
                    2015 once smoke 2 smoke ...poke
                    clara the tiny giraffe make fur curve

Comment

• chefcraig
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Apr 2004

Yeah, but it could be worse. I mean, seriously, can you imagine yourself standing in front of a building, wearing a bowtie and having to announce "Hello, welcome to Walmart" all day?

The only option is to work somewhat steadily and quietly, read Clive Cussler novels, cook great stuff and drink heavily. Seems to work for me, at this point. Basic cable helps as well. Counting Cars and Fast and Loud?
                      You bet!

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig
                        Yeah, but it could be worse. I mean, seriously, can you imagine yourself standing in front of a building, wearing a bowtie and having to announce "Hello, welcome to Walmart" all day?

The only option is to work somewhat steadily and quietly, read Clive Cussler novels, cook great stuff and drink heavily. Seems to work for me, at this point. Basic cable helps as well. Counting Cars and Fast and Loud?
                        You bet!
                        never watched counting cars, fast and loud is still ok

Comment

• DONNIEP
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Mar 2004

never watched counting cars, fast and loud is still ok
                          Gas Monkey shoulda called it quits after the Bandit episode. There ain't no way to top that.
                          American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

• twonabomber
                            formerly F A T
                            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

I don't even watch F&L any more. Don't have time.

Two years without the dish, it's nice to not have to keep up with everything.
                            Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• chefcraig
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Apr 2004

Originally posted by DONNIEP
                              Gas Monkey shoulda called it quits after the Bandit episode. There ain't no way to top that.
                              And that "Misfit Garage" spin off is highly clue-free and pointless. Really, you destroy a man's truck (falling tree) he takes his daughter out in, and fail to resolve the issue?

Fuck these losers.

I can put up with the builds on Gas Monkey, but it is starting to get like Emeril Live from a decade ago: a spectacle, and not much more.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
                                Foot Soldier
                                • Jan 2010

choppd best show ever

Comment

Working...