• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER View Post
    grosser
    More of that "old english"
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• I give BL Platinum a hall pass with it's 6% alcohol. Tastes fair outta the bot'le.

Comment

• Originally posted by DLR Bridge View Post
        I give BL Platinum a hall pass with it's 6% alcohol. Tastes fair outta the bot'le.
        Meh..

I'll take your word for it. But kicking up the ABV isn't enough to make me want to try it.

Comment

• Yep.... "Super" Bud Light might get you drunk, but the impurities will make you sicker than dogshit in the morning.

I can drink 8.5% Outburst IPA all night long, and the worst thing I have to worry about is minor dehydration, which is easy enough to fix.
          Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• It does somehow taste better than regular Bud Light which I know isn't saying much.

Comment

• Originally posted by TFM_Dale View Post
              Ummmm, one of you homos had to find the guy and ask him, even on Facebook.
              Find him? It posted the name of the band when he was in it. The question was asked on the bands Facebook page and the new bass player decided to answer it.
              Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                Find him? It posted the name of the band when he was in it. The question was asked on the bands Facebook page and the new bass player decided to answer it.
                Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                  More pesky facts getting in the way of the narrative!
                  You wouldn't know a fact if it landed in that greasy mop on top of your head.
                  Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                    Dale brought it up. take it up with him. And go fuck yourself while your at it.
                    Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by FORD View Post
                      Yep.... "Super" Bud Light might get you drunk, but the impurities will make you sicker than dogshit in the morning.
                      I'll have to take your word for it. I've never eaten dog shit in the morning.
                      Beware of Dog

Comment

• Originally posted by jhale667 View Post
                        More pesky facts getting in the way of the narrative!
                        Objection over ruled. Sit down and shut up Mr Mason before I charge you with contempt.
                        Beware of Dog

Comment

• Elbow's husband probably threatened to divorce him if he didn't stop spending so much time at Roth Army.

Leave already.

Fucking idiot.

About time you left.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post

I'm thinking about going completely off the internet spy network anyway...
                            So you are now posting at a site where the guy running it has a reputation for giving out your personal details if you do anything he doesn't like?

Comment

• Originally posted by Seshmeister View Post
                              So you are now posting at a site where the guy running it has a reputation for giving out your personal details if you do anything he doesn't like?

right?

Oh, the ironicy

Comment

• Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
                                Are you better than all them too?
                                You had to ask?

Comment

Working...
                                X