• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chefcraig
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LEFTY is Gar's Bitch
    choppd best show ever
    There are some pretty interesting shows on FOOD TV. I love Restaurant Impossible, Mystery Diners and of course DDD. Travel Channel has some good stuff as well, and I'll never miss Anthony Bourdain...if I can find the bastard.

Bar Rescue on SPIKE is worth a look, as well.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
    ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Feb 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig

sunday afternoons in the pool watchin' that channel is fun. i joke with the wife about john walkin' into her bar one day
      Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• Seshmeister
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

There are some pretty interesting shows on FOOD TV. I love Restaurant Impossible, Mystery Diners and of course DDD. Travel Channel has some good stuff as well, and I'll never miss Anthony Bourdain...if I can find the bastard.

Doug Stanhope was on Bar Rescue and said it wasn't as scripted as he expected. Some of these 'Reality Shows' are a complete fiction from start to finish.

Comment

• chefcraig
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
          ALL of these 'Reality Shows' are a complete fiction from start to finish.
          Fixed that fer ya.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
          ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• Seshmeister
            ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

It's funny going on Yelp and looking at comments about how shit the restaurants still are after Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares or how many have closed.

There was one I heard about recently about Country Club Makeovers or something where all the customers and half the staff were actors. When they brought in their whiz kid manager to fix things they just used the guy that had actually been the manager there for years.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
              DIAMOND STATUS
              • Jul 2004

Just imagine the new show FORUMS RESCUE.....

Where some knowitall comes and tells you everything you're doing wrong with your website, who to fire, and how to fix it.....

Oh, wait.

Originally posted by Kristy
              Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
              Originally posted by cadaverdog
              I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

We had a Kitchen Nightmare show very close to here. Chef was fired, he ended up opening up his own place literally across the street....

The new/old place is still bad. His isn't much better, but he's a nice guy who tries, and his food is better.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Feb 2007

somebody better scrub the sheep pen before he gets here
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• chefcraig
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Apr 2004

Originally posted by Seshmeister
                    It's funny going on Yelp and looking at comments about how shit the restaurants still are after Ramsey's Kitchen Nightmares or how many have closed.

There was one I heard about recently about Country Club Makeovers or something where all the customers and half the staff were actors. When they brought in their whiz kid manager to fix things they just used the guy that had actually been the manager there for years.
                    The list of failures is astounding, from all of these "Oh, the family is fixed, the joint repaired, happy ending" shows. It is fiction, by all regards. Yet I can not stop watching it.

At least Myth Busters teaches you what NOT to do with lighter fluid.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

The list of failures is astounding, from all of these "Oh, the family is fixed, the joint repaired, happy ending" shows. It is fiction, by all regards. Yet I can not stop watching it.

At least Myth Busters teaches you what NOT to do with lighter fluid.
                      Are we still talking about FORUMS RESCUE?

Comment

• chefcraig
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                        Are we still talking about FORUMS RESCUE?
                        Yes, coming this Tuesday to the DISCOVERY Channel after "Naked and Afraid", "Forum Rescue" premiers at 10 PM. And don't miss our latest "Deadliest Catch" rerun, one hour earlier.

Of course, you can always view some of our shows ON DEMAND. Please consult your local cable provider.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

On this week's episode of FORUMS RESCUE.....

Site Expert Clara is aghast to discover a sub forum was renamed for a member, who was then banned.

Comment

• chefcraig
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Apr 2004

On this week's episode of FORUMS RESCUE.....

Site Expert Clara is aghast to discover a sub forum was renamed for a member, who was then banned.

And don't miss our "After The Rescue" show, with live call ins and shout outs, featuring actors and contributors to the episode.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                              DIAMOND STATUS
                              • Feb 2007

And don't miss our "After The Rescue" show, with live call ins and shout outs, featuring actors and contributors to the episode.
                              they better have it at the bar with beer again, no bullshit set

Comment

• chefcraig
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Apr 2004

We had a Kitchen Nightmare show very close to here. Chef was fired, he ended up opening up his own place literally across the street....

The new/old place is still bad. His isn't much better, but he's a nice guy who tries, and his food is better.
                                Yeah...in a fucking food truck selling tacos, wraps and burritos. And sleeping in the damned thing at night. Thank Christ the thing has a shower and toilet, and Winn Dixie is two blocks away.

At least my bro cadaverdog comes by to help out with washing the dishes every so often. It pays to have friends you can trust.

― Stephen Hawking

Comment

Working...