Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Nickdfresh
    SUPER MODERATOR

• Oct 2004

BTW, when you're at it, tell warf's neighbors in Connecticut that their kids weren't really savagely murdered in a school massacre and it was all a gov't inside job "false flag operation," which is retarded since crazed gunmen don't have "flags". So the correct term would be "agent provocateur." Maybe the fat radio loser who has becum your god should know that?

Comment

• Seshmeister
      ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I bet he was funnier and much more pleasant when he was a drunk

I can't speak for real life but on here he definitely was.

He did still get banned regularly though.

I think that's maybe what this thread is about, because he isn't getting banned any more he misses the excitement/attention.

Over 200 posts in a day, I hope that validated him.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by Seshmeister
        It's getting to the point that people can't even articulate a petty complaint never mind one that anyone would give a flying fuck about.

If you are going to be a dick please please please try and do it in an interesting preferably funny or entertaining way.

"I'm leaving.

I'm leaving.

I'm still leaving but I'm here.

You're a retard."

Fucking hell what a boring old windbag...
        Funniest fucking thing about all this is team butt hurt APPLAUDED when you eliminated mods. Were ready to blow you when you named Von as a webmaster (great fucking move IMO also). LOVED that "old school" was coming back to The Army. Now that they realize they still get called on all their bullshit and that they are still getting their asses handed to them for being cunts well now Sesh must be the problem! The only thing that will make those twats happy is you handing The Army over to them, until then they settle for leaching any member they can.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Look at everyone posting about me.....

I quit and they're all up in arms....

He doesn't even bother to sign out to lurk.

So much for "getting off Obomba's spy network"

Originally posted by Kristy
          Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
          Originally posted by cadaverdog
          I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            Funniest fucking thing about all this is team butt hurt APPLAUDED when you eliminated mods. Were ready to blow you when you named Von as a webmaster (great fucking move IMO also). LOVED that "old school" was coming back to The Army. Now that they realize they still get called on all their bullshit and that they are still getting their asses handed to them for being cunts well now Sesh must be the problem! The only thing that will make those twats happy is you handing The Army over to them, until then they settle for leaching any member they can.
            Quit dragging down The Army, Dude....

Angel is gonna be pissed.

Comment

• Seshmeister
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

I think a lot of the 'problem' stems from the fact that we don't have here is something to unite against any more. It used to be Sammy Hagar, Eddie, Alex, or VH Links or some psycho like Fab Shadow or BEPH. It was a target rich environment.

Sad to say but without enemies a bunch of bored people tend to turn on each other especially in the blur of late night drinking on the internet where it's easy to abuse or even perceive abuse when none was meant.

I'm not sure anything much can done about that but we're hoping to do some interesting stuff with the site in a few months or so.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Well it's been claimed I've run off thousands of great posters, and caused the start of a few dozen We Hate Lounge websites......

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

I think a lot of the 'problem' .
                  There is no "problem"

Anyone with a "problem" with this site, or the way this site is run, is free to pick up their ball and go play in another playground.

I'm so fucking sick to DEATH with these crybabies WHINING about shit here....

WAAAA...Lounge closed my thread, I'm leaving. - ImaCockLicker

WAAAAA... Sesh closed a thread, I'm Leaving - ELBOW

WAAAA.... I can't post cock pics and be a racist kunt - Team Butthurt

Fuck 'em all

Comment

• Seshmeister
                    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Well just to get things in proportion I just had a look and that site has 17 people online at the moment and we have 364.

Good luck to them and I like most of the people currently over there but it's worth mentioning a little fact like that occasionally as there has been a lot of bluster and silly talk recently.

WARF should really work in marketing, he has a talent for it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Well just to get things in proportion I just had a look and that site has 17 people online at the moment and we have 364.
                      13 of them are WARF aliases.

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Good luck to them and I like most of the people currently over there but it's worth mentioning a little fact like that occasionally as there has been a lot of bluster and silly talk recently.

WARF should really work in marketing, he has a talent for it.
                        Oh yeah, that goat idea was a great one!

OK, OK, that one didn't work (big shock I know) so let's start a site with the same theme as the one we cry about constantly and listen to this, it will make your head explode! We will use PASTEL colors (BOOM).

Shit, that failed to, what now? Oh yeah, let's get warham to set up a board ripping off The Army so much we can leech all the butt hurt members from there!

Yep, next Steve Jobs right there.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

I just don't get it....

1] Complain about the site.
                          2] Leave the site while telling everyone how much you now dislike the site.
                          3] Don't ever actually leave the site, but hang around and continue to complain about the site.

Comment

• Angel
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Jan 2004

I hope you're not including me in that. I have no issues with the site, and have nothing but the deepest respect for Sesh and Von.

Do I think we've got some total assholes here? Hell, yeah. But I'm a bitch so who cares?
                            "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• twonabomber
                              formerly F A T
                              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

Sad to say but without enemies a bunch of bored people tend to turn on each other especially in the blur of late night drinking on the internet where it's easy to abuse or even perceive abuse when none was meant.
                              I would just like to say that I am typically at work late at night and do my drinking when I arrive home in the morning. First one's cracked open about 7:20 am.

Thank you, and carry on.
                              Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by twonabomber
                                I would just like to say that I am typically at work late at night and do my drinking when I arrive home in the morning. First one's cracked open about 7:20 am.

Thank you, and carry on.
                                My hours are typically 2pm-2am or so....

But of course we've been known to "beverage" before, and even during a shift

Comment

Working...