Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TFM_Dale
    ROTH ARMY SUPREME
    • Jan 2009

I can gladly discuss most any topic with people, I have no problem with not insulting people personally but it seemed to be par for the course around here. Yes I have done my part arguing with team butt hurt and sure, it isn't necessary but where was all this huggy, hippy crap when team butt hurt was running down everybody and constantly stirring up shit? I was told more then once to ignore it, just let it go. When nothing changed I figured fuck it and gave shit right back to them and now that is wrong also. I'm not looking for an apology, sympathy, or anything along those lines. Just tell me what the REAL rules are to this board so I can follow them and if somebody ends up breaking them maybe actually DO something about it. Just looking for some clarification here.

Comment

• vandeleur
      ROTH ARMY SUPREME
      • Sep 2009

Maybe huge declarations of what is against the rules or not just gives people something to aim at .... Just a thought .
      fuck your fucking framing

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
        DIAMOND STATUS
        • Feb 2007

Originally posted by vandeleur
        Maybe huge declarations of what is against the rules or not just gives people something to aim at .... Just a thought .
        or just hang out and have fun without bein' complete assholes
        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
          ROTH ARMY SUPREME
          • Jan 2009

Originally posted by vandeleur
          That is fine to but I know damn well I haven't crossed any lines that could be considered breaking a rule around here.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by TFM_Dale
            That is fine to but I know damn well I haven't crossed any lines that could be considered breaking a rule around here.
            atta boy, move on than
            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• TFM_Dale
              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
              • Jan 2009

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
              You mean you aren't trying to be?

I kid, I kid.

To respond to your comment I do agree, but when everyone kept saying "it is only the internet" that seemed to be the motto around here until team butt hurt got a taste of it and didn't like it.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Is partial okay?
                Originally posted by Kristy
                Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                Originally posted by cadaverdog
                I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                  ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                  • Jan 2009

atta boy, move on than
                  Asshole alert!

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jul 2004

I can gladly discuss most any topic with people, .
                    Same here.

But when it comes to TBH I just give back what I get from them.

And if they didn't like it, they wouldn't keep responding and flaming the fans.

I'm just looking for a number now. Is 75% asshole two much?
                    Originally posted by Kristy
                    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
                    Originally posted by cadaverdog
                    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

Found this and thought it was funny XD
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                        ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                        • Jan 2009

Originally posted by fraroc

Found this and thought it was funny XD
                        Maybe I don't watch enough news, Britney?

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Feb 2007

Asshole alert!
                          less then cumpleat, tho

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Originally posted by LoungeMachine

I'm just looking for a number now. Is 75% asshole two much?
                            hmm, it's a fine line, maybe seventytoo-ish...

Comment

• Angel
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
                              I really am confused, though.....

People wax poetically about how Grate The Army was when it was an unmoderated anything goes free for all..

People complained when it was "over moderated"

People told some of us to STFU and take the personal abuse because after all, it's only a message board and the internets.

This is supposed to be a "fun" place.

Okay. Fun for whom?

Main is boring, The Front Line has even become boring. Really the only "fun" is watching people like ELVIS [Alex Jones!!, Alex Jones!!] and socky [My professor fucked me over!!!] make fools of themselves.

Maybe Sesh is right. I'm going to go back and study his last 50-100 posts and see how FUN is really done. Obviously I'm doing it wrong
                              There is a difference between "fun watching" and relentlessly going after people. Seems to me you didn't like it much when I was slamming Envy unfairly, and believe it or not, there were many posts I DIDN'T respond to even though I had that urge.

If the only way you can have "fun" is by belittling people, what does that say about you?

For Dog:
                              Attached Files
                              "Ya know what they say about angels... An angel is a supernatural being or spirit, usually humanoid in form, found in various religions and mythologies. Plus Roth fan boards..."- ZahZoo April 2013

Comment

• TFM_Dale
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Jan 2009

That was nice, I also have something for cdog, a peace offering

Come on, that is funny!

Comment

Working...