Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Von Halen
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

The reason we have this site. The legend. The Toastmaster General. The GREATEST fucking frontman in the history of rock and roll. Diamond David Lee Roth!

Comment

• DLR Bridge
      ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2011

Mike donning the top half of a woman's pants suit.

Comment

• Von Halen
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Shooting with a little pocket camera back in '79 didn't allow for good quality at much of a distance. But, we can't leave out Alex Van Halen!

Comment

• ashstralia
          ROTH ARMY ELITE
          • Feb 2004

you lucky bastid!!

Comment

• ffoner
            Full On Cocktard
            • Dec 2006

All KILLER SHOTS! Von, here's what I put up yesterday. Would love to put up others if you're game.

Comment

• Von Halen
              ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Dec 2003

Originally posted by ffoner
              All KILLER SHOTS! Von, here's what I put up yesterday. Would love to put up others if you're game.

http://tmblr.co/ZcnhaupK5p53
              Sure. And thanks!

Comment

• sadaist
                TOASTMASTER GENERAL
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Von Halen
                The reason we have this site. The legend. The Toastmaster General. The GREATEST fucking frontman in the history of rock and roll. Diamond David Lee Roth!

His infectious attitude and style is also the reason for me losing my virginity at an early age and hitting quite a great hot streak through high school. The reason I tasted my first whiskey. The reason it's okay to be a metal head that actually likes music with a dance groove and that you can actually sing to. The reason Van Halen was Van Halen again in 2007.

I give the man my money at every opportunity. All I can offer now is this...

/salute
                “Great losses often bring only a numb shock. To truly plunge a victim into misery, you must overwhelm him with many small sufferings.”

Comment

• Seshmeister
                  ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Oct 2003

Isn't that something?

Do you think these guys REALLY understand how many lives they have literally changed?

Hey today's rappers are changing lives too. They are KILLING them, and each other! How many of those rap fucks will have sites dedicated to them 35 years from now? ZERO!

Comment

• Karma86
                    Groupie
                    • Jan 2013

I see some interesting stuff, gotta love the pics cant wait to see the book in its entirety. I like what I see so far.

Comment

• fraroc
                      Commando
                      • Jun 2012

And the next time Van Halen does a show in the US, we're all going to bitching, moaning, complaining and griping about how he's a "statue" on stage when he's CLEARLY enjoying himself, enjoying being in VH and enjoying the company of the fans despite his physical limitations being a fucking 57 year old man.

Well, mabye not because ELBOW supposedly joined the Alex Jone$ Cult in wake of this fucking NSA debacle and probably is too paranoid to use the internet. Ten bucks he sold his house and he's building an underground anti-drone strike bunker.
                      How do you spell pretentious? S-A-M-M-Y H-A-G-A-R

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                        DIAMOND STATUS
                        • Feb 2007

Von,

You're welcome and thanks for your killer pix. I saw them at the Meadowlands on 4-2-84 and it changed my life....
                        is the "different kind of timeline" your FB page?
                        Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ffoner
                          Full On Cocktard
                          • Dec 2006

Originally posted by PETE'S BROTHER
                          is the "different kind of timeline" your FB page?
                          Hey Pete, no, that's not my page but I'll check it out. My blog is here - http://vanhalenrising.tumblr.com/ My twitter link's up there and if you search by my twitter name you should be able to find my fb.

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                            DIAMOND STATUS
                            • Feb 2007

Hey Pete, no, that's not my page but I'll check it out. My blog is here - http://vanhalenrising.tumblr.com/ My twitter link's up there and if you search by my twitter name you should be able to find my fb.
                            my buddy's new additition to his vacation sleeve, saw them twice in vegas 07 and 12

lucky.jpg

it was this same trip

big fans.jpg
                            Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

• ffoner
                              Full On Cocktard
                              • Dec 2006

Killer vh paint ^^^^

Comment

• PETE'S BROTHER
                                DIAMOND STATUS
                                • Feb 2007

Killer vh paint ^^^^
                                feel free to share, he would be honored

Comment

Working...