Thread Trips Antivirus Warning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FORD View Post
    They seem to be implying that was GAyR over there, but I'm not buying it. There's only so much you can do from a library computer, and he's only slightly more bright than Socky.
    Yeah, I'm not buying the GAyR claim, either.

I never saw the pics of me and "some woman", not the info as Zah deleted it [thankfully]
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    Originally posted by cadaverdog
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

They seem to be implying that was GAyR over there, but I'm not buying it. There's only so much you can do from a library computer, and he's only slightly more bright than Socky.
      Lardmachine signed one of his posts as GAR. He also tried to post a link that apparently had a virus in it - or so he said in the post. We don't know who it is.
      American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Originally posted by cadaverdog View Post
        They know that. They're just looking fo an excuse to keep the site vs site shit going so they'll be remodded.
        Bullshit

Comment

Warf gave the IP adress in that other thread. It's easy to match with active users here (I think).

In any case if he is embedding codes and stuff, maybe it's time to cut him
          The heart is on the left. The blood is red.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNIEP View Post
            Lardmachine signed one of his posts as GAR. He also tried to post a link that apparently had a virus in it - or so he said in the post. We don't know who it is.
            Did you ban the IP?

Comment

I can confirm this. I saw him sign a post as Gar.

Comment

IPs don't lie.

Just match this user to Army users and see who it is.

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                  I can confirm this. I saw him sign a post as Gar.
                  okaythanks
                  Another one of those classic genius posts, sure to generate responses. You log on the next day to see what your witty gem has produced to find no one gets it and 2 knotheads want to stick their dicks in it... Well played, sir!!

Comment

Originally posted by LoungeMachine View Post
                    Did you ban the IP?
                    Nope. But if it's the same dude then we definitely need to. Won't make any difference - he'll just use another proxy and register again.

Whoever it is really, really hates Lounge and Warham and WARF. And he did pull pics of you from somewhere. And those did get flushed.
                    American by birth. Southern by the grace of God.

Comment

Whoever it is really, really hates Lounge and Warham and WARF. .
                      But, but.....we're all so just so lovable

Comment

Are you guys finally convinced I wasn't FuckFace?

I guarantee you that was Demon Cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by envy_me View Post
                          My research shows that Canuck is the same guy who posts as lardmachine and posts you personal info at Warfs site. He is trolling both sites.
                          tut tut tut

who on earth would do a thing like that ?

some people , eh ?

Comment

Finally just saw the thread.

Could be GAR...the threats seem familiar, and he's obviously pissed about his Manifesto being flushed and he being banned after one post.

Not sure why GAR would be after me, I wasn't any more on his shit than the rest of the staff here.

I would have assumed it was Flappy, but he and I are Grate Mates now, so that doesn't make sense.

Demon Cunt is the only one I remember being pissed at both Warham and me over "RothChats" And maybe he added WARF to his hit list. Jesus what a weirdo whoever it is. Posting pics of me and "some woman"?

Jealous, no doubt

Comment

I told Va Beach yesterday that I suspected that Canuck was the attacker he posted the same picture in the shout box archive as he did at our site. If we're guilty of anything we're guilty of trying to give you a heads up on the situation and protect you.

Comment

And I sincerely appreciate it man.

Comment

Working...
                                X