X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • LoungeMachine
    DIAMOND STATUS
    • Jul 2004

Originally posted by cadaverdog
    Shut up. You're probably canuck. Everybody knows you love to use aliases too. Dickface.
    Okay, for the last time, since you're too stupid to get it....

When someone posts as a "character" i.e. Satan, Jesus, Sammy Hagar, et al that is not an alias. Everyone knows who the poster is. They're not hiding their identity.

An ALIAS, such as bastardson, alicebowie, or Redneck is when a poster fully attempts to HIDE his identity, even going so far as to DENYING who they are and in TRULY lame fashion even talk to themselves...

Alias Vs. Character.

fucking dumbass.
    Originally posted by Kristy
    Dude, what in the fuck is wrong with you? I'm full of hate and I do drugs.
    I posted under aliases and I jerk off with a sock. Anything else to add?

Comment

• chefcraig
      DIAMOND STATUS
      • Apr 2004

Originally posted by LoungeMachine
      Okay, for the last time, since you're too stupid to get it....

When someone posts as a "character" i.e. Satan, Jesus, Sammy Hagar, et al that is not an alias. Everyone knows who the poster is. They're not hiding their identity.

An ALIAS, such as bastardson, alicebowie, or Redneck is when a poster fully attempts to HIDE his identity, even going so far as to DENYING who they are and in TRULY lame fashion even talk to themselves...

Alias Vs. Character.

fucking dumbass.
      Christ, even I find this non-snore-inducing enough to miss parts of a new Bar Rescue episode. OK, people are taking the time to establish new identities, essentially to argue with themselves, yet when called upon it, blame other folks for the new identities invention when the practice is pointed out...sort of. The again, didn't this already happen about 2-3 years ago, let alone every 6-7 months ever since?

Ya know what, fuck this, I'm going back to basic cable for a bit. At least I get video there. Plus, I'm still pretty burnt from that PGA play-off this evening. And ultimately, who cares for this minor tedium? Please, somebody show up with some inspired gamesmanship.

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
      ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• kwame k
        TOASTMASTER GENERAL
        • Feb 2008

Originally posted by FORD
        Don't even bother replying to me, you fucking piece of shit.

You are clearly in league with GAyR, a known terrorist.

I thought you were lower than snail shit for the crap you pulled with Angel the other night, but you exceeded even my expectations by helping that degenerate library squatting felon.

Get the fuck off this planet already. And take GAyR and Nitrous with you.
        Don't be too hard on the little fella.......for the first time in his life he was part of a clique! So it's understandable that he overreached.....he just couldn't handle having message board buddies

If he was in bed with Gar then you are truly an idiot, C-dog!
        Last edited by kwame k; 07-14-2013, 10:48 PM.
        Originally posted by vandeleur
        E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• LoungeMachine
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Originally posted by chefcraig
          Christ, even I find this non-snore-inducing enough to miss parts of a new Bar Rescue episode. OK, people are taking the time to establish new identities, essentially to argue with themselves, yet when called upon it, blame other folks for the new identities invention when the practice is pointed out...sort of. The again, didn't this already happen about 2-3 years ago, let alone every 6-7 months ever since?

It does seem that we've been having to explain the same things over and over to the little fella since '07

What his glitch is, is beyond me....

But it has been the same thing for 6 years now..... and he keeps leaving, and coming back under multi-aliases, getting busted, and then acting like it was all a big joke. Which I guess it is.

Comment

• LoungeMachine
            DIAMOND STATUS
            • Jul 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
            If he was in bed with Gar then you are truly an idiot, C-dog!
            He was.....

And he is.......

Comment

• kwame k
              TOASTMASTER GENERAL
              • Feb 2008

Game on then
              Originally posted by vandeleur
              E- Jesus . Playing both sides because he didnt understand the argument in the first place

Comment

• chefcraig
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Apr 2004

Originally posted by kwame k
                Game on then
                Yeah, but brother man...if the game is merely "Ping-Pong" spelt backwards...

“The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge.”
                ― Stephen Hawking

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                  DIAMOND STATUS
                  • Jul 2004

More like Tic Tac D'oh

The term "arrested development" comes to mind every time digs himself a hole.

Comment

• FORD
                    ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

More like Tic Tac D'oh

The term "arrested development" comes to mind every time digs himself a hole.
                    Nah... no reason to ruin the name of a good TV series by associating it with that fabric raping shit for brains.
                    Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                      DIAMOND STATUS
                      • Jul 2004

Nah... no reason to ruin the name of a good TV series by associating it with that fabric raping shit for brains.
                      The Hollywood Squares?

Comment

• FORD
                        ROTH ARMY MODERATOR

• Jan 2004

The Hollywood Squares?
                        Maybe if there's another remake of that show, Socky can be the "center square"?

Paul Lynde.... Bruce Villanche...... Sock Fucker......

Yeah, that fits.

OK, that was a little harsh..... Paul Lynde was actually funny at times.
                        Eat Us And Smile

Cenk For America 2024!!

Justice Democrats

"If the American people had ever known the truth about what we (the BCE) have done to this nation, we would be chased down in the streets and lynched." - Poppy Bush, 1992

Comment

• LoungeMachine
                          DIAMOND STATUS
                          • Jul 2004

Paul Lynde fucking rocked.....

I'm going to name my next band The Hollywood Squares,

Comment

• cadaverdog
                            ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                            • Aug 2007

Don't even bother replying to me, you fucking piece of shit.

You are clearly in league with GAyR, a known terrorist.

I thought you were lower than snail shit for the crap you pulled with Angel the other night, but you exceeded even my expectations by helping that degenerate library squatting felon.

Get the fuck off this planet already. And take GAyR and Nitrous with you.
                            Don't want me to respond? Too bad. I only know or knew was BF. I never gave him any "info' he had all he needed without my help. I don't even know those other fucks. You're trying awful hard to point fingers cocksucker. Point them somewhere else. I have no motive to fuck with either site. Fact is whoever it is doesn't like me either. There's two former members from here that hate all of us. Think about it. One of them has pulled bullshit before and split.
                            Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                              ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                              • Aug 2007

Originally posted by chefcraig

Ya know what, fuck this, I'm going back to basic cable for a bit. At least I get video there. Plus, I'm still pretty burnt from that PGA play-off this evening. And ultimately, who cares for this minor tedium? Please, somebody show up with some inspired gamesmanship.
                              Nobody reinvented anything son. This fuck canuck came here and possibly there and took advantage of the shit that was going on. I pulled the redneck shit to point out Lounge was full of shit about me being canuck.
                              It's pretty fucking obvious I'm not him. I ain't got the skills or motivation. These assholes already know it's not me so now they want to accuse me of being in on it . Fuck them. and Fuck you if you believe that shit. I argue with assholes here but I don't play shit like that.
                              Beware of Dog

Comment

• cadaverdog
                                ROTH ARMY SUPREME
                                • Aug 2007

Paul Lynde fucking rocked.....

I'm going to name my next band The Hollywood Squares,
                                I see you dickheads are derailing threads as usual. No wonder they're in such a hurry to reinstate you.
                                Beware of Dog

Comment

Working...